Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Message from a possible Demoness in My dreams

Indigo Warrior

Can someone help me make sense of this. I believe this really was a spirit/demoness telling me this here is what she said: Some of this dream was also visual I saw myself writing these things down in a book, In the dream I was writhing a novel with the words in it What is atlantis, Where is atlantas etc (but I cant remember what I wrote) so I assume she wanted me to write down what she said here is what she said in a clear voice to me: Atlantis is real my soul remembers (she through intuition made it clear she was referring to both of us) I saw this beautiful city extremely advanced and futuristic looking and felt a longing and sadness as if I wanted to go back) she said: it was a beautiful place where humans lived in freedom. One day the node of pluto came on strong it was so very strong it overwhelmed us (she put a lot of emphasis on this and had a sadness in her voice) and caused a tidal wave and she sank beneath the sea.
Then she skipped on to this: The Chinese were then enslaved (or enslaved someone I can't quite remember that part) Ever since then there has never been a time or place that humanity has ever been as free or happy, (in my dream I felt her sadness about this) She then addressed something personal to me: (I have been praying for and did a ritual with the runes to try and free my mom from xianity and incite an interest in Satanism in her but shes in way deep and very strong in her beliefs, very conservative too)
Your moms soul is weak Just look into her eyes (I then saw my mom as she looks in reality I felt a really negative energy off of her) she is pathetic she has wasted all her incarnations on a lie There is no saving her. In the dream I was also shown a place film and movie studio type place and the words Hollywood. They would not let me in. I think she was trying to tell me the mainstream media is suppressing the truth about Atlantis.

The other part of this is during my dream I was aware that my aura was expanded and I seemed to have a lot more intense spiritual energy around me coming from whoever this was I never got a name or can't remember her name. My intuition told me in the dream she was white of thin complexion and had black hair. She also seemed to have beautiful white wings. Who does this describe.

Can someone explain what she meant by nodes of pluto if I got that right or what the first part of the message means. I believe she is my gaurdian demon possibly. Since I was focusing on who my gaurdian demon is and wanting to know her.

Whoever you are I don't mean to offend by posting this.
Hail Satan!!!

PS: I have never had a dream like this in my life by the way but this same person/demoness has appeared to me in mutiple dreams ever since I was a child and she really seems to like me. This is the first time I remember anything she said to me though I think she wanted me to remember this. I also believe she watches over and protects me too I know of four people or maybe 5 who I believe she sent into my life to bring me friendship and help me out with problems and a couple of other things she might have done that seemed too odd to be a coincidence. So I believe this is a friendly spirit/demoness. I am not open enough to see her in real life, but I did get a quick glace of her materializing in my kitchen once she was dressed in gothic clothes but it was only for a couple of seconds and I didn't get a good look.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Warrior" <darkmonkey87@... wrote:
Can someone help me make sense of this. I believe this really was a spirit/demoness telling me this here is what she said: Some of this dream was also visual I saw myself writing these things down in a book, In the dream I was writhing a novel with the words in it What is atlantis, Where is atlantas etc (but I cant remember what I wrote) so I assume she wanted me to write down what she said here is what she said in a clear voice to me: Atlantis is real my soul remembers (she through intuition made it clear she was referring to both of us) I saw this beautiful city extremely advanced and futuristic looking and felt a longing and sadness as if I wanted to go back) she said: it was a beautiful place where humans lived in freedom. One day the node of pluto came on strong it was so very strong it overwhelmed us (she put a lot of emphasis on this and had a sadness in her voice) and caused a tidal wave and she sank beneath the sea.
Then she skipped on to this: The Chinese were then enslaved (or enslaved someone I can't quite remember that part) Ever since then there has never been a time or place that humanity has ever been as free or happy, (in my dream I felt her sadness about this) She then addressed something personal to me: (I have been praying for and did a ritual with the runes to try and free my mom from xianity and incite an interest in Satanism in her but shes in way deep and very strong in her beliefs, very conservative too)
Your moms soul is weak Just look into her eyes (I then saw my mom as she looks in reality I felt a really negative energy off of her) she is pathetic she has wasted all her incarnations on a lie There is no saving her. In the dream I was also shown a place film and movie studio type place and the words Hollywood. They would not let me in. I think she was trying to tell me the mainstream media is suppressing the truth about Atlantis.

The other part of this is during my dream I was aware that my aura was expanded and I seemed to have a lot more intense spiritual energy around me coming from whoever this was I never got a name or can't remember her name. My intuition told me in the dream she was white of thin complexion and had black hair. She also seemed to have beautiful white wings. Who does this describe.

Can someone explain what she meant by nodes of pluto if I got that right or what the first part of the message means. I believe she is my gaurdian demon possibly. Since I was focusing on who my gaurdian demon is and wanting to know her.

Whoever you are I don't mean to offend by posting this.
Hail Satan!!!

PS: I have never had a dream like this in my life by the way but this same person/demoness has appeared to me in mutiple dreams ever since I was a child and she really seems to like me. This is the first time I remember anything she said to me though I think she wanted me to remember this. I also believe she watches over and protects me too I know of four people or maybe 5 who I believe she sent into my life to bring me friendship and help me out with problems and a couple of other things she might have done that seemed too odd to be a coincidence. So I believe this is a friendly spirit/demoness. I am not open enough to see her in real life, but I did get a quick glace of her materializing in my kitchen once she was dressed in gothic clothes but it was only for a couple of seconds and I didn't get a good look.
Your dream was very detailed so i guess she just doesn't want to reveal her name yet. Otherwise, she would tell you or make you remember.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back