Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

mermaids have just been proven real

chris41226

watching the history Chanel last night with my mom and was watching a commendatory that mermaids have been proven to finally be real a big shock to me but so amazing in every way and stone cold proof that the xian god is finally losing its power and that the american military is purposely killing them with low pitch frequency's it just proved to me how everything in this world that we where supposed to believe was good is nothing but curl evil and horrible i in every way DOWN WITH THE XIAN GOD MAY FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD AND OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS DESTROY IT SOON

HAIL FATHER SATAN THE ONE TRUE GOD
HAIL THE GODS OF OLD MAY THEY ALWAYS GUIDE US AND TEACH US
MAY FATHER ALWAYS BLESS OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND ALWAYS GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT BACK

They are an allegory.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@... wrote:

watching the history Chanel last night with my mom and was watching a commendatory that mermaids have been proven to finally be real a big shock to me but so amazing in every way and stone cold proof that the xian god is finally losing its power and that the american military is purposely killing them with low pitch frequency's it just proved to me how everything in this world that we where supposed to believe was good is nothing but curl evil and horrible i in every way DOWN WITH THE XIAN GOD MAY FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS OF OLD AND OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS DESTROY IT SOON

MAY FATHER ALWAYS BLESS OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS AND ALWAYS GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT BACK

Daaaang. Are you forreal? How come theyre killing them off tho?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@... wrote:

Okay??? So why the fuck are they being killed..."they are an allegory" is not an answer Don.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@... wrote:

They are an allegory.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

Please have a bit more respect for High Priest Don. If he says mermaids are an allegory, then to me it sounds like he's saying they don't exist, at least not on Earth in this plane (I've heard they exist in the astral on other planets).

If they did exist (on Earth), we would have known, for centuries. And there would be tons of proof.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

Okay??? So why the fuck are they being killed..."they are an allegory" is not an answer Don.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

They are an allegory.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

No big deal this character has been here before under another handle. Also a search of the History Channel site shows no such listings for the claim made by this character. Unless someone can post a link to such event, then its a fictional claim as the burden of proof is on this individual as they made the opening claim.  Don't invest too much time with flakes such as this character.They will use any event real or made up to troll us on the first train to flakesville.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 9:15:52 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: mermaids have just been proven real

Please have a bit more respect for High Priest Don. If he says mermaids are an allegory, then to me it sounds like he's saying they don't exist, at least not on Earth in this plane (I've heard they exist in the astral on other planets).

If they did exist (on Earth), we would have known, for centuries. And there would be tons of proof.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Don" <mageson6666@ wrote:

They are an allegory.

The History Channel is known to be bullshitting about the holohoax, a Sumerian disc supposedly "proving" the "Sodom and Gommora" stupid story from the buybull, and the 2012 hoax. So even if it said that mermaids are real it wouldn't be surely true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

No big deal this character has been here before under another handle. Also a search of the History Channel site shows no such listings for the claim made by this character. Unless someone can post a link to such event, then its a fictional claim as the burden of proof is on this individual as they made the opening claim.

Don't invest too much time with flakes such as this character.They will use any event real or made up to troll us on the first train to flakesville.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

They are an allegory.

Thats what I would want to know also. Any reason why the military would want them dead? are they messing around with weapons? posing a threat of any type?
Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 11:51 PM

Daaaang. Are you forreal? How come theyre killing them off tho?

Simply stating something does not prove it real...the history channel is joke nowadays, they stock their channel up with redneck truck driver shows, DMT documentaries, motorcycle bullshit, food competitions, inaccurate historical hypotheses, and ghost hunting. I don't find them the most credible of channels, and besides this sort of finding completely contradicts evolutionary science and common sense in general..

mermaids are a figment of human imagination, nothing more, nothing less. Like HP Don said, they're an allegory....please don't believe everything you hear/see, question things for yourself, but first equip yourself with knowledge of science so you don't fall victim to fictional mediums.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris41226" <chris41226@...

The answer that Don gave is self explanitory. The answer makes sense and is a better answer that most could of managed. What Don means is that mermaids are not in existance in the physical world. They are simply metaphysical characters in literature to offer an explanation of events or problems that have occured. Mermaids are simply an object to take the blame of freak events or unexplainable occurances that happened before modern sciences. Gonzalez, respect and patience are two characterictics that are hard to obtain, but are something that must be shown to all things, and all people. If you need a different answer, simply ask. Do not condemn words because you do not understand them, simply pursue them until you find the meaning.

i saw the show that he is talking about online.  i could not refind the link either at the history channel.  it was saying that mermaids are real, and they were giving tons of proof, saying that people have known about them for centuries.
i was finding it hard to believe the whole time i was watching it.  i was wondering if it was sci-fi.  but they were telling it, interviewing scientists like it was real.  it was a crazy ass show.

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 12:43 AM, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:
  The History Channel is known to be bullshitting about the holohoax, a Sumerian disc supposedly "proving" the "Sodom and Gommora" stupid story from the buybull, and the 2012 hoax. So even if it said that mermaids are real it wouldn't be surely true.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

No big deal this character has been here before under another handle. Also a search of the History Channel site shows no such listings for the claim made by this character. Unless someone can post a link to such event, then its a fictional claim as the burden of proof is on this individual as they made the opening claim.

Don't invest too much time with flakes such as this character.They will use any event real or made up to troll us on the first train to flakesville.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

They are an allegory.

Aaww my bad :/ I do apologize...i was an aware that Don Danko is a High Priest...i thought he was just a random kid posting random answers. Im Sorry Don Danko. I wont talk to you like that again.

They are an allegory.

He is indeed a HP, he is listed in the JoS clergy page as "High Priest Mageson".

Aaww my bad :/ I do apologize...i was an aware that Don Danko is a High Priest...i thought he was just a random kid posting random answers. Im Sorry Don Danko. I wont talk to you like that again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

They are an allegory.

If you can't offer any evidence, then.
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 4:46:25 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: mermaids have just been proven real

i saw the show that he is talking about online.  i could not refind the link either at the history channel.  it was saying that mermaids are real, and they were giving tons of proof, saying that people have known about them for centuries.
i was finding it hard to believe the whole time i was watching it.  i was wondering if it was sci-fi.  but they were telling it, interviewing scientists like it was real.  it was a crazy ass show.

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 12:43 AM, the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

They are an allegory.

I found something about a documentary on mermaids on animal planet, it seems to be not real but satire/parody/fiction:

http://tomverenna.wordpress.com/2012/05 ... mentaries/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaids:_The_Body_Found

Nothing more other than that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

They are an allegory.

Mermaids, Unicorns, Dragons, Griffins, Sphinx, Centaurs, the Phoenix etc, are all Spiritual Allegories for stages of the Magnum Opus. They represent aspects of the Soul and certain workings done to open and Empower the Soul.

The enemy obviously does not want people to be aware of these True Allegorical meanings as that will open the door to further Spiritual/Satanic Knowledge, so they spout off all kinds of nonsense. Anything other than the Truth. They would rather people believe these are real beings than know the Alchemy which they represent. IMO, this is just another enemy trap.

Study Spiritual Alchemy, and you will begin to see the Allegories contained in the images of these beings. The Unicorn, for example, has to do with Empowering the Third Eye and achieving Astral site, hence the Horn protruding from the forehead. The Horn can also represent Sexual Energy/Life Force. It also represents the Feminine aspect of the Soul, the Female Eixir, and the "White Stage" of the Magnum Opus, which is the purification of the Soul. In Alchemical Drawings the Unicorn often appeared next to a Lion, which represented the Male aspect of the Soul. The Unicorn is associated with The Moon/Silver/Mercury while the Lion is associated with the Sun/Gold. The Unicorn and the Lion meeting represents the combining of the Male and Female elixirs and the stage at which the Masculine and Feminine aspects of the Soul come into balance.

People who take these Allegories literally and believe that there are physical Mermaids and Unicorns alive on Earth are missing the point entirely and therefore will not be able to Advance Spiritually.

Once you begin to study Alchemy and Meditate and Advance yourself, you will see this more and more. Satan wants this Knowledge back in the hands of the Gentile People. Always be on the look out for enemy lies and traps, as these are specifically designed to keep True Satanic Knowledge from our People.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

-High Priestess Zildar Raasi

http://ageofsatan.co.cc
http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

I want to meet these "scientists" that attest to these ludicrous claims; do you know what field or what institute they work for? I mean if it's the Uni of Phoenix or Devery Institute, they could hardly call themselves "scientists".

That sort of thing pisses me off, because science is based upon logical analysis and observation; speculation is NOT proof, how about we think about this logically and rationally. Mermaids are suppose to be "half-man" right? than how do they possess the common ancestral genetics of an Ape, yet retain the genetics of some sort of amphibian, while they express both phenotypes at about a 50/50 ratio...it's biologically impossible to divide genetic phenotypes in two halves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], George Rockwell <truthsjusticeglr@... wrote:

i saw the show that he is talking about online. i could not refind the
link either at the history channel. it was saying that mermaids are real,
and they were giving tons of proof, saying that people have known about
them for centuries.

i was finding it hard to believe the whole time i was watching it. i was
wondering if it was sci-fi. but they were telling it, interviewing
scientists like it was real. it was a crazy ass show.

In Frabato's Initiation into Hermetics, he describes the Mermaids, they are single element water spirits. Gnome's are single element earth spirits.

Check the book, they are not physical beings on Earth.

..Hail Satan!! I believe this is what they are talking about, although you don't even need to watch it. Just read --" The film is science fiction, using science as a springboard into imagination and centering the story on the following real-world events:
•In the early 1990s, the US Navy began a series of covert sonar tests, which were linked to mass die-offs of whales, which washed up on beaches throughout the world. For years, the Navy denied they were responsible for these beachings.
•In 1997, scientists at the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) recorded a mysterious sound (called "The Bloop") in the deep Pacific, which was thought to be organic in nature. It has never been identified."
This two-hour special is science fiction based on some real events and scientific theory.
http://press.discovery.com/ekits/monste ... lease.html

They are an allegory.

<td val[/IMG]Thanks so much more the informative post.Maybe that will answer more of the questions most of us had about those subjects.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
From: High Priestess Zildar Raasi <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@...;
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Jun 3, 2012 7:56:48 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

Mermaids, Unicorns, Dragons, Griffins, Sphinx, Centaurs, the Phoenix etc, are all Spiritual Allegories for stages of the Magnum Opus. They represent aspects of the Soul and certain workings done to open and Empower the Soul.

The enemy obviously does not want people to be aware of these True Allegorical meanings as that will open the door to further Spiritual/Satanic Knowledge, so they spout off all kinds of nonsense. Anything other than the Truth. They would rather people believe these are real beings than know the Alchemy which they represent. IMO, this is just another enemy trap.

Study Spiritual Alchemy, and you will begin to see the Allegories contained in the images of these beings. The Unicorn, for example, has to do with Empowering the Third Eye and achieving Astral site, hence the Horn protruding from the forehead. The Horn can also represent Sexual Energy/Life Force. It also represents the Feminine aspect of the Soul, the Female Eixir, and the "White Stage" of the Magnum Opus, which is the purification of the Soul. In Alchemical Drawings the Unicorn often appeared next to a Lion, which represented the Male aspect of the Soul. The Unicorn is associated with The Moon/Silver/Mercury while the Lion is associated with the Sun/Gold. The Unicorn and the Lion meeting represents the combining of the Male and Female elixirs and the stage at which the Masculine and Feminine aspects of the Soul come into balance.

People who take these Allegories literally and believe that there are physical Mermaids and Unicorns alive on Earth are missing the point entirely and therefore will not be able to Advance Spiritually.

Once you begin to study Alchemy and Meditate and Advance yourself, you will see this more and more. Satan wants this Knowledge back in the hands of the Gentile People. Always be on the look out for enemy lies and traps, as these are specifically designed to keep True Satanic Knowledge from our People.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

http://ageofsatan.co.cc http://www.joyofsatan.org

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chris41226" <chris41226@... wrote:

[/TD]

Thank you for the link blackkat . This shows the original poster is a flake, troll or slow or all three, might as well be declaring the Empire is using the Death Star to attack our galaxy with. Because they watched a TV show on Star Wars. This is the mentality that infects the new age movement and keeps even its more honest claims from going anywhere.
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 10:52:03 AM

..Hail Satan!! I believe this is what they are talking about, although you don't even need to watch it. Just read --" The film is science fiction, using science as a springboard into imagination and centering the story on the following real-world events:
•In the early 1990s, the US Navy began a series of covert sonar tests, which were linked to mass die-offs of whales, which washed up on beaches throughout the world. For years, the Navy denied they were responsible for these beachings.
•In 1997, scientists at the National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) recorded a mysterious sound (called "The Bloop") in the deep Pacific, which was thought to be organic in nature. It has never been identified."
This two-hour special is science fiction based on some real events and scientific theory.
http://press.discovery.com/ekits/monste ... lease.html

They are an allegory.

Attachments :
Franz Bardon was working for the enemy, so one must be careful as to what you take from IIH, the corrupted Kabbalah, or his book on practical spirit abuse. One is constantly being programmed to not use any of the powers he/she obtains, is warned and fear mongered concerning ‘divine providence’ (the enemy), and made to believe the akasha is the equivalent to the ‘spirit police’ (i.e. a conscience energy that goes around making sure those who do not conform to the ‘rules’ never make it anywhere).  Anyone who looks closely enough at all of this can clearly see what is being done. You can’t use the powers for your own gain. It’s ‘against the rules’. If you break the rules, akasha will halt your progress and you will gain no powers. Akasha is programmable, if you work with it with the firm belief that it will enforce certain ‘rules’ upon you, then it will do just that. In the end, you’re left as a cripple with power, the equivalent of a gourmet feast for our soul consuming enemies. At the end, one is ‘dissolved into the light of divine providence’.  The exercises are great for advancement, but one must weed out the enemy garbage.      HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of nico.carlton
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: mermaids have just been proven real    In Frabato's Initiation into Hermetics, he describes the Mermaids, they are single element water spirits. Gnome's are single element earth spirits.

So "little" magical beings like faries are real but "big" ones like you mentioned aren't? I've always thought they were real! Now I have no inspiration for art, darnit! *despair* Come to think of it, if they were, we would've killed them off by now anyway b/c of what we've been doing to the enviroment. Feel like the world has lost a large chunk of magic for me. *sigh of deeper despair* I've always wanted to find a unicorn, but I'm natually psysic, so it's really a desire to understand that part of myself better? A friend of mine loves dragons. Does that mean he subconciously desires Godhood? I'll never get better than I am now! I'm so STUPID!!!!!!!! *depression* Now I feel like having dreams/fantasies at all is stupid and a waste of time, that I need to become cold and calculating in everything I do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Fairies are slightly different. In Ancient Times, specifically Ancient Celtic Times, Fairies were associated with Beings called the Sidhe. These were our Gods.

From Wikipedia:

"In old Celtic fairy lore the sidhe (fairy folk) are immortals living in the ancient barrows and cairns. The Tuatha de Danaan are associated with several Otherworld realms including Mag Mell (the Pleasant Plain), Emain Ablach (the Fortress of Apples or the Land of Promise or the Isle of Women), and the Tir na nÓg (the Land of Youth)."

Sidhe/Fairy Folk were our Gods. Note also their association with Apples, which have long been symbols of Immortality. The Isle of Avalon (Isle of Apples) represented Immortality.

"Another theory is that the fairies were originally worshiped as gods, but with the coming of christianity, they lived on, in a dwindled state of power, in folk belief. In this particular time, fairies were reputed by the church as being 'evil' beings. Many beings who are described as deities in older tales are described as "fairies" in more recent writings."

Once again, xianity destroyed the True Knowledge and blasphemed our Gods.

The term "fairies" has also in more recent times, however, come to refer to certain Elemental beings who reside on the Astral. They are, like Salamanders, beings whose Souls comprise only one or two elements. These beings are of Satan and can be befriended when treated with care and respect and can even assist in Magickal Workings if they so choose.

There is no need to feel depressed over this and panic about it. It is actually quite the opposite, because it gives these Ancient Legends so much more meaning and value and the Knowledge can be used in order to Advance yourself.

There is also nothing wrong with still enjoying these Ancient Legends and the stories behind them, as they are extremely beautiful and are a proud part of our Heritage as Gentiles and children of Satan. Knowing what they Truly represent just means that we have added a whole new dimension to them and can really use the Spiritual Knowledge which they share.

Many of our People are very strongly drawn to these Allegorical Beings, such as Mermaids and Dragons. That is because the Racial Memory can never be destroyed and these Ancient Legends remain within our Souls.

And no, it does not mean you can no longer have dreams and fantasies. There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying fantasy. The issue comes in with those individuals who blur the line between fantasy and reality and become disconnected with reality to the point where they are just wasting their time and not making any progress. Like the typical "dungeons and dragons" obsessives who start to actually believe that they actually are the game character and take things a little too far, etc. We have had a few of these in the past. Obsession and enjoyment are two opposite ends of the spectrum. Obsession is unhealthy, enjoyment is perfectly healthy and normal.

I think you slightly misunderstood what I was saying. My point was that taking these Beings as completely literal will hinder Spiritual insight and progress. I did not mean that the stories behind these Beings cannot still be enjoyed.

They are gifts to us from Satan and the Gods, and I absolutely encourage our People to be aware of them and enjoy them, but also to realize that they contain a deeper meaning and purpose. I myself thoroughly enjoy the Ancient Celtic and Germanic Folklore and I grew up on the Arthurian Legends. These were all originally Pagan and had nothing what so ever to do with xianity.

All of our Satanic Heritage should be enjoyed!

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

So "little" magical beings like faries are real but "big" ones like you mentioned aren't? I've always thought they were real! Now I have no inspiration for art, darnit! *despair* Come to think of it, if they were, we would've killed them off by now anyway b/c of what we've been doing to the enviroment. Feel like the world has lost a large chunk of magic for me. *sigh of deeper despair* I've always wanted to find a unicorn, but I'm natually psysic, so it's really a desire to understand that part of myself better? A friend of mine loves dragons. Does that mean he subconciously desires Godhood? I'll never get better than I am now! I'm so STUPID!!!!!!!! *depression* Now I feel like having dreams/fantasies at all is stupid and a waste of time, that I need to become cold and calculating in everything I do.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Very well put and enlightening! Hail Ea/Enki
On Jun 4, 2012 5:15 AM, "Drona De Micaloz" <joythrusatan666@... wrote:
  Franz Bardon was working for the enemy, so one must be careful as to what you take from IIH, the corrupted Kabbalah, or his book on practical spirit abuse. One is constantly being programmed to not use any of the powers he/she obtains, is warned and fear mongered concerning ‘divine providence’ (the enemy), and made to believe the akasha is the equivalent to the ‘spirit police’ (i.e. a conscience energy that goes around making sure those who do not conform to the ‘rules’ never make it anywhere).  Anyone who looks closely enough at all of this can clearly see what is being done. You can’t use the powers for your own gain. It’s ‘against the rules’. If you break the rules, akasha will halt your progress and you will gain no powers. Akasha is programmable, if you work with it with the firm belief that it will enforce certain ‘rules’ upon you, then it will do just that. In the end, you’re left as a cripple with power, the equivalent of a gourmet feast for our soul consuming enemies. At the end, one is ‘dissolved into the light of divine providence’.  The exercises are great for advancement, but one must weed out the enemy garbage.     HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN ETERNAL!!

My honor is presiding over everything.
And for this I am the one, the most strong and the most perfect
And I call in my strength who is the rule other than me.
I am the great and the most high.
O my worshipers believe in me, do not disregard me
For disbelief is of the characteristics of the selfish.
I give the infidels an ever close fire to drink
And breezes to those who believe in me.
Praise be to me glorified is my ability
Elevated is my sublimity, Here I am the King of the Earth.
-So saith Shaitan
_____________  From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] [mailto:[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]] On Behalf Of nico.carlton
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: mermaids have just been proven real    In Frabato's Initiation into Hermetics, he describes the Mermaids, they are single element water spirits. Gnome's are single element earth spirits.

<td val[/IMG]Would you rather know the truth and buy a lie.Not me to costly.

Sent: Mon, Jun 4, 2012 5:03:08 AM

<td val[/IMG]   So "little" magical beings like faries are real but "big" ones like you mentioned aren't? I've always thought they were real! Now I have no inspiration for art, darnit! *despair* Come to think of it, if they were, we would've killed them off by now anyway b/c of what we've been doing to the enviroment. Feel like the world has lost a large chunk of magic for me. *sigh of deeper despair* I've always wanted to find a unicorn, but I'm natually psysic, so it's really a desire to understand that part of myself better? A friend of mine loves dragons. Does that mean he subconciously desires Godhood? I'll never get better than I am now! I'm so STUPID!!!!!!!! *depression* Now I feel like having dreams/fantasies at all is stupid and a waste of time, that I need to become cold and calculating in everything I do.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]   So "little" magical beings like faries are real but "big" ones like you mentioned aren't? I've always thought they were real! Now I have no inspiration for art, darnit! *despair* Come to think of it, if they were, we would've killed them off by now anyway b/c of what we've been doing to the enviroment. Feel like the world has lost a large chunk of magic for me. *sigh of deeper despair* I've always wanted to find a unicorn, but I'm natually psysic, so it's really a desire to understand that part of myself better? A friend of mine loves dragons. Does that mean he subconciously desires Godhood? I'll never get better than I am now! I'm so STUPID!!!!!!!! *depression* Now I feel like having dreams/fantasies at all is stupid and a waste of time, that I need to become cold and calculating in everything I do.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sorry getting tired again.Would you rather not know the truth and buy a lie.I went for too long not know that I would rather know at all cost.

To: [email protected] <[email protected]; kcmsopranobella@... <kcmsopranobella@...;
Sent: Tue, Jun 5, 2012 1:29:23 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

[/TD]
[/TD]

Yes! Little 1-2 element beings were what I meant when I said fairies! I think I saw 1 last week! She was white, had a yellow dress on and short red hair, her eyes were auqamarine. Her wings were the dragonfly kind and they had gold iridescence on them. She didn't say anything though. She's come around a few times since then. The sound of her wings beating alerts me to her presence, but she doesn't always fully manifest. There is also a red and gold lizard who is fond of crawling up the computer room wall in the evening, flicking it's tounge twice, then lighting itself on fire then disappering. I just hope the PHISICAL house doesn't end up catching on fire b/c of the lizard's astral hobby! I haven't seen any Earth or Water elementals yet, but everytime I leave something @ a special Linden tree in a creekbed near my house I find a beautiful stone on the way back. Best find so far was a rock w/ a few quartz crystals in it! Want to see? I figured out a few weeks ago after asking about it that the "fancy" legendary "fairies" were the Gods b/c ppl use the same adjectives to describe them. What other kind of elemental beings are out there besides the usual Salamanders, Sylphs, Undines, and Gromes? I just thought of something! How have the elemental beings evolved and changed over time according to how the Earth has changed? Do faries/sylphs look different in Africa where you're @ then they do here in America (and Europe) b/c the plants, animals, and overall climate/enviroment is different? At what point in our planet's history were they 1st born? Did they all come into being @ 1ce, or was it in the order that different elements were brought into our world (the Earth itself 1st, then Firey valcanos b/c of inner and outer geological processes, then the Atomosphere which would be Air, then finally the Oceans for Water)? Does every planet w/ life have it's own specific version of these beings?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

Fairies are slightly different. In Ancient Times, specifically Ancient Celtic Times, Fairies were associated with Beings called the Sidhe. These were our Gods.

From Wikipedia:

"In old Celtic fairy lore the sidhe (fairy folk) are immortals living in the ancient barrows and cairns. The Tuatha de Danaan are associated with several Otherworld realms including Mag Mell (the Pleasant Plain), Emain Ablach (the Fortress of Apples or the Land of Promise or the Isle of Women), and the Tir na nÓg (the Land of Youth)."

Sidhe/Fairy Folk were our Gods. Note also their association with Apples, which have long been symbols of Immortality. The Isle of Avalon (Isle of Apples) represented Immortality.

"Another theory is that the fairies were originally worshiped as gods, but with the coming of christianity, they lived on, in a dwindled state of power, in folk belief. In this particular time, fairies were reputed by the church as being 'evil' beings. Many beings who are described as deities in older tales are described as "fairies" in more recent writings."

The term "fairies" has also in more recent times, however, come to refer to certain Elemental beings who reside on the Astral. They are, like Salamanders, beings whose Souls comprise only one or two elements. These beings are of Satan and can be befriended when treated with care and respect and can even assist in Magickal Workings if they so choose.

There is no need to feel depressed over this and panic about it. It is actually quite the opposite, because it gives these Ancient Legends so much more meaning and value and the Knowledge can be used in order to Advance yourself.

There is also nothing wrong with still enjoying these Ancient Legends and the stories behind them, as they are extremely beautiful and are a proud part of our Heritage as Gentiles and children of Satan. Knowing what they Truly represent just means that we have added a whole new dimension to them and can really use the Spiritual Knowledge which they share.

Many of our People are very strongly drawn to these Allegorical Beings, such as Mermaids and Dragons. That is because the Racial Memory can never be destroyed and these Ancient Legends remain within our Souls.

And no, it does not mean you can no longer have dreams and fantasies. There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying fantasy. The issue comes in with those individuals who blur the line between fantasy and reality and become disconnected with reality to the point where they are just wasting their time and not making any progress. Like the typical "dungeons and dragons" obsessives who start to actually believe that they actually are the game character and take things a little too far, etc. We have had a few of these in the past. Obsession and enjoyment are two opposite ends of the spectrum. Obsession is unhealthy, enjoyment is perfectly healthy and normal.

I think you slightly misunderstood what I was saying. My point was that taking these Beings as completely literal will hinder Spiritual insight and progress. I did not mean that the stories behind these Beings cannot still be enjoyed.

They are gifts to us from Satan and the Gods, and I absolutely encourage our People to be aware of them and enjoy them, but also to realize that they contain a deeper meaning and purpose. I myself thoroughly enjoy the Ancient Celtic and Germanic Folklore and I grew up on the Arthurian Legends. These were all originally Pagan and had nothing what so ever to do with xianity.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

I have seen many elementals. I have seen the gnome beingepecially at my old apt. I have seen fairies about 5 inches tall dancimg in my window sill on a full moon nite. I have see water beings, like MERMAIDS THEY WERE in meditation drawing me down under the seas in a protective.pod like thing. Also I was very lucky and blessed to be visited by Posoiden. They AREreal though they live in another place.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@... wrote:

Yes! Little 1-2 element beings were what I meant when I said fairies! I think I saw 1 last week! She was white, had a yellow dress on and short red hair, her eyes were auqamarine. Her wings were the dragonfly kind and they had gold iridescence on them. She didn't say anything though. She's come around a few times since then. The sound of her wings beating alerts me to her presence, but she doesn't always fully manifest. There is also a red and gold lizard who is fond of crawling up the computer room wall in the evening, flicking it's tounge twice, then lighting itself on fire then disappering. I just hope the PHISICAL house doesn't end up catching on fire b/c of the lizard's astral hobby! I haven't seen any Earth or Water elementals yet, but everytime I leave something @ a special Linden tree in a creekbed near my house I find a beautiful stone on the way back. Best find so far was a rock w/ a few quartz crystals in it! Want to see? I figured out a few weeks ago after asking about it that the "fancy" legendary "fairies" were the Gods b/c ppl use the same adjectives to describe them. What other kind of elemental beings are out there besides the usual Salamanders, Sylphs, Undines, and Gromes? I just thought of something! How have the elemental beings evolved and changed over time according to how the Earth has changed? Do faries/sylphs look different in Africa where you're @ then they do here in America (and Europe) b/c the plants, animals, and overall climate/enviroment is different? At what point in our planet's history were they 1st born? Did they all come into being @ 1ce, or was it in the order that different elements were brought into our world (the Earth itself 1st, then Firey valcanos b/c of inner and outer geological processes, then the Atomosphere which would be Air, then finally the Oceans for Water)? Does every planet w/ life have it's own specific version of these beings?

From Wikipedia:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Allegorical beings? Dragons and mermaids? My experience with Dragons was far from allegorical, and I am not talking about those reptillians, Dragons as I have experienced are astral creatures and powerful magicians themselves, I have experienced them as those huge types with wings, and a elongated snout like a goat, and some had even horns. I even had dreams of dragons. I do remember one dragon in my teens, claimed to have been some guardian of mine, and his name was Drake, in my dream, he told me this. Then the next day watching a movie about a dragon for the first time, the dragon spoke and called himself Drake. And well I was like "oh thats just a coincidence" and then the very next day my brother gave me "magic the gathering" card with a dragon on it called Drake. That is when my attention on this dragon heightened. I also have seen these huge types of dragon astrally before and seen the physical effects. These creatures breathed fire, and was able to fly.

As for mermaids, I also have experienced these as astral creatures of the water, also and also seen the physical affects. Perhaps these creatures do exist, either that or they will not reveal themselves to everyone.....

From Wikipedia:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

You just show up and dig up an old thread to post, dreamland delusions. You have been here before and have been banned before for this Disney Land, spamming.
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 3:13:04 PM
  Allegorical beings? Dragons and mermaids? My experience with Dragons was far from allegorical, and I am not talking about those reptillians, Dragons as I have experienced are astral creatures and powerful magicians themselves, I have experienced them as those huge types with wings, and a elongated snout like a goat, and some had even horns. I even had dreams of dragons. I do remember one dragon in my teens, claimed to have been some guardian of mine, and his name was Drake, in my dream, he told me this. Then the next day watching a movie about a dragon for the first time, the dragon spoke and called himself Drake. And well I was like "oh thats just a coincidence" and then the very next day my brother gave me "magic the gathering" card with a dragon on it called Drake. That is when my attention on this dragon heightened. I also have seen these huge types of dragon astrally before and seen the physical effects. These creatures breathed fire, and was able to fly.

As for mermaids, I also have experienced these as astral creatures of the water, also and also seen the physical affects. Perhaps these creatures do exist, either that or they will not reveal themselves to everyone.....

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

http://ageofsatan.co.cc/
http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

I thought Poseidon was Satan. Another name for him in Greek and he has some of the same similar traits as Satan.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

I have seen many elementals. I have seen the gnome beingepecially at my old apt. I have seen fairies about 5 inches tall dancimg in my window sill on a full moon nite. I have see water beings, like MERMAIDS THEY WERE in meditation drawing me down under the seas in a protective.pod like thing. Also I was very lucky and blessed to be visited by Posoiden. They AREreal though they live in another place.

Hailz

From Wikipedia:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Wait; so to my knowledge I thought Dragons, Unicorns and etc are allegorical, just as High Priestess Zildar Raasi stated and what I learned. Not beings that are real, but as a knowledge given to us to advance ourselves. So my question is are they real astrally speaking, allegory(at least to my research of this which makes sense to me) or a combination of both?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blessedchildoflucifer" <blessedchildoflucifer@... wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Allegorical. As Don pointed out, this person is a deluded enemy trying to spread misinformation and confusion. Easily seen through their hopeless attempt.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Wait; so to my knowledge I thought Dragons, Unicorns and etc are allegorical, just as High Priestess Zildar Raasi stated and what I learned. Not beings that are real, but as a knowledge given to us to advance ourselves. So my question is are they real astrally speaking, allegory(at least to my research of this which makes sense to me) or a combination of both?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blessedchildoflucifer" <blessedchildoflucifer@ wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Yes, Satan is Poseidon/Neptune.

Neptune as a planet is about inspiration, art, music. Also, it is a higher octave of Venus (which is the planet of Father; the Morning Star). YET Neptune in its NEGATIVE aspect is about delusions, addictions, unreliability, escapism, etc. which stands for the enemy program. Xianity has tainted and smeared everything it could.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

I thought Poseidon was Satan. Another name for him in Greek and he has some of the same similar traits as Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

Hailz

From Wikipedia:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

I have not been banned at all, I been here on and off for quiet some time of my own free will, and as you think, that I am spamming, according to your view.  By the way, I been very unaware of this post was even old, I came across it when I was at the yahoo group home page looking at topics and messages, and thought it was an interesting read for the first time. I think you should watch your mouth before you start accusing me. 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 10:11 AM

You just show up and dig up an old thread to post, dreamland delusions. You have been here before and have been banned before for this Disney Land, spamming.
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 3:13:04 PM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@... wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "sorceressofenki88" <kcmsopranobella@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "High Priestess Zildar Raasi" <high_priestess_zildar_raasi666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "chris41226" <chris41226@ wrote:

Well they could be a combination of being allegorical and astral beings. I am just stating my experiences with "them", but I would also like to point out perhaps they function like a Succubi/Incubi does, the person summoning one, would have to fantasize them as their idea partner and with psychic advancement they actually take that form. My experience with elemental beings can do the same thing as well or any being who choose to manifest most comfortable to you. Or another thing to consider these beings are the result of thought-forms taking a form astrally from us, created entities, I would not be surprised if that was the case with Dragons, Unicorns, etc. people from every culture has some form or dragon or serpent and often have legends about them, they became living entities due to people's energies and beliefs put into it. So it could be all sorts of things. Just because it cant be proven to exist one or another does not mean they are not real, at least thats just what I know. 
Also um I have the highest respect for any "high priest" or "high priestess" but from what i have experienced is totally my own and does not apply to everyone. I mean if everyone was to have the same experience I guess we all should have the same relationship with demons and other beings that might be allies to Father Satan. From: tanya.azazel <tanya.azazel@...
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 10:25 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blessedchildoflucifer" <blessedchildoflucifer@... wrote:

From Wikipedia:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Poseidion is Satan. Poseidion means "Lord of the Earth" or "husband of the EArth." The thing I do disagree with is how Poseidon was viewed as this often moody and easily angered type of god. 
Hail Satan!
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 10:18 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Hailz

From Wikipedia:

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!
Hail Lilith!!

Heil Hitler!!
Heil Heinrich Himmler!!

Joy of Satan Ministries

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back