Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Merkaba

sandijs40

There used to be a merkaba meditation on the jos page, but i notice that it's gone now... anyone knows where can i find it?

go here http://web.archive.org/web/201107232109 ... satan.org/the merkaba would be here but the pictures wont show go here
http://spiritsoferidu.files.wordpress.c ... -satan.pdfwith this one pictures would be included in   Hail Satan Peace and Love From: sandijs40 <sandijs40@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 3:56 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Merkaba

There used to be a merkaba meditation on the jos page, but i notice that it's gone now... anyone knows where can i find it?

Does the merkaba have to be done with the breathing at a 6 count?

<td val[/IMG]It is more about visualization then counting breaths anyway.The purpose is to get use to seeing your mer ka bah disk.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Merkaba
Sent: Sun, Aug 12, 2012 11:37:01 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Does the merkaba have to be done with the breathing at a 6 count?

[/TD]

I don't actually count as I find it distracting, so I do the counting before I start, it helps me relax and then I know how long each breath is and I trust myself to continue the breathing pattern while I do the meditation.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yes lydia I too am getting more and more away from counting breaths but I wonder if it is not important for starting out though.At least it helped me.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Merkaba
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 12:25:33 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I don't actually count as I find it distracting, so I do the counting before I start, it helps me relax and then I know how long each breath is and I trust myself to continue the breathing pattern while I do the meditation.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:

[/TD]

Not sure about that Sa-Ta-Na-Ss Part.

Should there be a "Ma"- Rebirth?

""Sa" means infinity; Ta means life; Na means death; and Ma means rebirth."
-http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

I don't actually count as I find it distracting, so I do the counting before I start, it helps me relax and then I know how long each breath is and I trust myself to continue the breathing pattern while I do the meditation.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sven" <belthazorthemighty@ wrote:

Yea, You're both right on this. At least for me as well.
When I first started out, counting was so important to me. It kept me focused on one thing and this helped to lower me into a trance easier too.
But once I got to a certain level I was finding I could inhale and hold for much longer, and this changed it up. And I just got a natural timing in my head, to the point where I can breath for a count of 10 or 12 and not need to count, and repeat the same every inhale/hold/exhale.

It is important for beginners to help them both concentrate and learn the value of taking each breath slow and steady and calmly, and take time to concentrate on the working thats being done, or the affirmation being stated.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes lydia I too am getting more and more away from counting breaths but I wonder if it is not important for starting out though.At least it helped me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Great job of explaining it.I have found too the incredible depth of my lungs,even with being asthmatic.The 10 Tibetan Breaths have revolutionized my breathing efforts.And you are so right about relaxed breathing too,as I have started a few months ago not counting as I hold it,but more counting the actual breaths.That has allowed me to concentrate on very slow and steady breaths,which has allowed me to get into even deeper trance states.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:38 AM

When I first started out, counting was so important to me. It kept me focused on one thing and this helped to lower me into a trance easier too.
But once I got to a certain level I was finding I could inhale and hold for much longer, and this changed it up. And I just got a natural timing in my head, to the point where I can breath for a count of 10 or 12 and not need to count, and repeat the same every inhale/hold/exhale.

It is important for beginners to help them both concentrate and learn the value of taking each breath slow and steady and calmly, and take time to concentrate on the working thats being done, or the affirmation being stated.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Yes lydia I too am getting more and more away from counting breaths but I wonder if it is not important for starting out though.At least it helped me.

Can someone explain what that meditation does? I've heard a few things about it but i want a satanic explanation.

Great job of explaining it.I have found too the incredible depth of my lungs,even with being asthmatic.The 10 Tibetan Breaths have revolutionized my breathing efforts.And you are so right about relaxed breathing too,as I have started a few months ago not counting as I hold it,but more counting the actual breaths.That has allowed me to concentrate on very slow and steady breaths,which has allowed me to get into even deeper trance states.

Hail Satan
Brian 

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

My understanding is that the purpose of it is to get use to visualizing your mer ka bah disc,and learning how to spin it.The other thing I have found is it helps you learn to extend your aura too,as well as spin your light body,and exercise it too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:44 PM

Can someone explain what that meditation does? I've heard a few things about it but i want a satanic explanation.

Hail Satan
Brian 

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Also one other thing I forgot to add is H P Vovim recommends it very highly when you are going through the rising.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Merkaba

My understanding is that the purpose of it is to get use to visualizing your mer ka bah disc,and learning how to spin it.The other thing I have found is it helps you learn to extend your aura too,as well as spin your light body,and exercise it too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:44 PM

Hail Satan
Brian 

-En Haradren Amlug.

wow tnx for the pdf. gosh i couldnt see the pictures and was messing the pyramids a bit. okay well anyways if anyone can help me i have a question. i cannot spin the pyramids together :/. like i can spin the top part and then i can spin the bottom part but when they are together its sooo hard. what can i do bout this ?

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandijs40" <sandijs40@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]You are so right it is very hard to spin the top one way and the bottom the other all the the while spinning the disk too.I am still working on it after a couple of years doing it daily.But when you do it the power that you feel is amazing.

Sent: Mon, Sep 10, 2012 2:40:39 PM

<td val[/IMG]   wow tnx for the pdf. gosh i couldnt see the pictures and was messing the pyramids a bit. okay well anyways if anyone can help me i have a question. i cannot spin the pyramids together :/. like i can spin the top part and then i can spin the bottom part but when they are together its sooo hard. what can i do bout this ?

Hail Satan!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "sandijs40" <sandijs40@... wrote:

[/TD]

Is creating a merkaba for astral travel safe before achieving godhead? Or should we obtain godhead first before attempting creating a merkaba? What is the safest way to astral and/or time travel?

CREATING a merkaba? That's the first time I hear it this way. The Merkaba was a power meditation which was removed for some reason in the site. Unless you mean the disc, which still I don't think it has anything to do with astral projection.

Astral projection is done the way on JoS, or in the Astral Dynamics PDF by Robert Bruce.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ladylitith666" <angelomortem23@... wrote:

Is creating a merkaba for astral travel safe before achieving godhead? Or should we obtain godhead first before attempting creating a merkaba? What is the safest way to astral and/or time travel?

I've been wondering why I was able to see the merkaba meditation program when I wasn't able to or knew that I couldn't attempt that meditation. And now that I think that I could handle it its not there. I remember that it is a 3D triangle with a upside down 3D triangle. And that you need to spin one one way and the other the other way. Also the star of David was stolen from this ancient egyptian meditation and symbol. But I really wish I had concise directions, I've been looking forward to giving this meditation a spin.
Hail Satan!

------------------------------
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 2:28 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

CREATING a merkaba? That's the first time I hear it this way. The Merkaba was a power meditation which was removed for some reason in the site. Unless you mean the disc, which still I don't think it has anything to do with astral projection.

Astral projection is done the way on JoS, or in the Astral Dynamics PDF by Robert Bruce.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ladylitith666" <angelomortem23@... wrote:

Greetings
@Daniel Carstens Joy of Satan pdf page no;421 has the photos also

ULF & AUM
WOLF(ULF)MAN..........OOOOWWWWWWWOOOOWWWW........

Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 5:17 PM

I've been wondering why I was able to see the merkaba meditation program when I wasn't able to or knew that I couldn't attempt that meditation. And now that I think that I could handle it its not there. I remember that it is a 3D triangle with a upside down 3D triangle. And that you need to spin one one way and the other the other way. Also the star of David was stolen from this ancient egyptian meditation and symbol. But I really wish I had concise directions, I've been looking forward to giving this meditation a spin.
Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]Let me try to tell you what I do from memory.First I sit and vibrate sa as I use the first finger mudra.All the while seeing my aura and the triangle fill with energy.Then I do the second finger with ta the third with na and the forth finger with ma.That fills the triangle with energy.Next I use the mudra where you have your first and second finger together.and see the energy come up from your base chakra and down from you crown chakra and see the energy gather in your sacral chakra.Now you do the same with the crown and throut and heart.Then you put your right hand on your left in front of you I lay them on my leg.And then you spin the top half of the triangle counter clock wise and the bottom half clock wise at the speed of light or faster.That is a shit load of writing on a cell but I hope it helped.lol

Sent: Sat, Oct 13, 2012 10:17:19 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "ladylitith666" <angelomortem23@... wrote:

[/TD]

this meditation is overwhelming. my entire body is and has been shaking/vibrating since. if you dont mind me asking, how long did it take you to establish the permanent connection with this meditation? you know so one doesny have to do it everyday. i need to do a giving thanks ritual right away.

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 5:41 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Let me try to tell you what I do from memory.First I sit and vibrate sa as I use the first finger mudra.All the while seeing my aura and the triangle fill with energy.Then I do the second finger with ta the third with na and the forth finger with ma.That fills the triangle with energy.Next I use the mudra where you have your first and second finger together.and see the energy come up from your base chakra and down from you crown chakra and see the energy gather in your sacral chakra.Now you do the same with the crown and throut and heart.Then you put your right hand on your left in front of you I lay them on my leg.And then you spin the top half of the triangle counter clock wise and the bottom half clock wise at the speed of light or faster.That is a shit load of writing on a cell but I hope it helped.lol

thanks brian. i wonder how eel

Let me try to tell you what I do from memory.First I sit and vibrate sa as I use the first finger mudra.All the while seeing my aura and the triangle fill with energy.Then I do the second finger with ta the third with na and the forth finger with ma.That fills the triangle with energy.Next I use the mudra where you have your first and second finger together.and see the energy come up from your base chakra and down from you crown chakra and see the energy gather in your sacral chakra.Now you do the same with the crown and throut and heart.Then you put your right hand on your left in front of you I lay them on my leg.And then you spin the top half of the triangle counter clock wise and the bottom half clock wise at the speed of light or faster.That is a shit load of writing on a cell but I hope it helped.lol

I will tell you what I was told when I first started doing it,and was shaking very much.I was told that when my body got use to it,I would not shake as much.I have been doing it for a couple of years now,and I still shake a little,because it is so powerful.H P Vovim said when his serpent rose,that it was one of the chief things he was told to do,so that tells me it will always be important.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 5:48 PM

this meditation is overwhelming. my entire body is and has been shaking/vibrating since. if you dont mind me asking, how long did it take you to establish the permanent connection with this meditation? you know so one doesny have to do it everyday. i need to do a giving thanks ritual right away.

I was wrong,its been revised.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 10:14 PM

I try it and the energy felt very good and powerful, I just wanted to know what are the benefits of the merkaba meditation?

I will tell you what I was told when I first started doing it,and was shaking very much.I was told that when my body got use to it,I would not shake as much.I have been doing it for a couple of years now,and I still shake a little,because it is so powerful.H P Vovim said when his serpent rose,that it was one of the chief things he was told to do,so that tells me it will always be important.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Thankz for the advice. I am going to have to find more time to meditate. Only problem being that I live with a roommate and another friend that are not satanists. I feel like they think I'm not their friend more day by day because they don't understand or care what I care about and part of me wants to not give a shit. I hate what drugs do to people Brian.
---------------- --------------
On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 10:04 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Where's the revision located at

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 10:41 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

There are many that I am not even aware of,but the main one is,if you plan to be risen,then it is necessary to master it.I always feel that it not only strengthens my aura,but when i do it,I feel it reach out to our neighbors houses.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:09 AM

I try it and the energy felt very good and powerful, I just wanted to know what are the benefits of the merkaba meditation?

Hail Satan
Brian 

The main difference as I understand it is,you just form the energy ball in your solar chakras,and not the others.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:53 AM

Hail Satan
Brian 

Word. Way ahead of ya Brian

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 8:06 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

The main difference as I understand it is,you just form the energy ball in your solar chakras,and not the others.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:53 AM

Hail Satan
Brian 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back