Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Merging The Four Minds

damnplanetsaturn

Satan has instructed me to release these Meditations. However im instructed to not release to much information about this one.

I can tell you that the soul is in differnt pieces. It seems the uniting of these pieces into a whole is what is necessary.

You have Four minds. The Consciousness, Sub Consciousness, The Super Consciousness, The Hidden Consciousness.

The Super Consciousness is within the frontal Lobe of the Brain.

The Hidden Consciousness is withing the cerebellum.

The Consciousness is in the Left Hemisphere.

The Sub Consciousness is in the Right Hemisphere.

When the Kundalini Fully Ascends. The Two minds merge. Meaning the Cerebellum will Merge with another part of your mind. What other part of your mind?

It must Merge with three minds merged as one. You must Merge the Consciousness, Sub Consciousness and Super Consciousness together. From there the Cerebellum will join in with the one mind that now holds all three sections of the brain.

Then the whole brain is stimulated and you are now using 100% of your brain. You are using your whole brain together as well. No more left thinking or right thinking. Also one personality rules over it all.

There is an allegorie for this as well. The holy trinity. The Father is the Consciousness, The Son is the Sub Consciousness, The Holy Spirit is the Super Consciousness. All three are together, also referring to the the three days and the inevitable ascension. The Ascension into heaven being your Kundalinis Ascension.

All I can say is that it takes very Advanced Power Hypnosis to Merge them.

Power Hypnosis:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nosis.html

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

Thanks for the incite brother.Something else to keep in mind and work on.Good job.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Merging The Four Minds

Satan has instructed me to release these Meditations. However im instructed to not release to much information about this one.

I can tell you that the soul is in differnt pieces. It seems the uniting of these pieces into a whole is what is necessary.

You have Four minds. The Consciousness, Sub Consciousness, The Super Consciousness, The Hidden Consciousness.

When the Kundalini Fully Ascends. The Two minds merge. Meaning the Cerebellum will Merge with another part of your mind. What other part of your mind?

It must Merge with three minds merged as one. You must Merge the Consciousness, Sub Consciousness and Super Consciousness together. From there the Cerebellum will join in with the one mind that now holds all three sections of the brain.

Then the whole brain is stimulated and you are now using 100% of your brain. You are using your whole brain together as well. No more left thinking or right thinking. Also one personality rules over it all.

There is an allegorie for this as well. The holy trinity. The Father is the Consciousness, The Son is the Sub Consciousness, The Holy Spirit is the Super Consciousness. All three are together, also referring to the the three days and the inevitable ascension. The Ascension into heaven being your Kundalinis Ascension.

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

From what I know, if it would merge with Hypnosis...That would be really easy. Its not like this in my experience, nothing close to that. Whatever the case, Hidden can reffer to as animalistic or autonomous consciousness because the carrebelum is a 'primal' piece of the brain. Whatever the case if it works for you, thats fine. But I believe this is a bit misleading, because its just not that easy, neither I believe one can do it completely alone just by mere hypnosis, whatever the level of advancement. It has to be worked with the Serpent and through Satan, of course.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

O yes ofcourse. The Hypnosis is only a part. As I said there is alot of information that is delicate right now. The main part of their existance was all that mattered. For the people reaching that stage could be directed to it, wether that be years in the future and have an idea where to go. This alot of times is how the Gods work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

From what I know, if it would merge with Hypnosis...That would be really easy. Its not like this in my experience, nothing close to that. Whatever the case, Hidden can reffer to as animalistic or autonomous consciousness because the carrebelum is a 'primal' piece of the brain. Whatever the case if it works for you, thats fine. But I believe this is a bit misleading, because its just not that easy, neither I believe one can do it completely alone just by mere hypnosis, whatever the level of advancement. It has to be worked with the Serpent and through Satan, of course.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

Then its well understood damnplanetsaturn, cool that you gave a little hint.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

O yes ofcourse. The Hypnosis is only a part. As I said there is alot of information that is delicate right now. The main part of their existance was all that mattered. For the people reaching that stage could be directed to it, wether that be years in the future and have an idea where to go. This alot of times is how the Gods work.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

- The moons symbol is the crescent of the soul/personality.
- Saturns symbol is the crescent of the personality being bound by the cross of matter.

The frontal lobe has been described by psychologists as the 'guardian angel on behavior' and the term 'super consciousness' is used interchangably with 'universal consciousness' your awareness of everything around you. (We would understand it as Saturnian in nature)
The frontal lobe regulates your behavior and is the part of the brain responsible for all inhibitions, the ability to control your own behavior. When you are in a shopping mall and something really upsets you part of you would want to smash stuff and scream, but you would control yourself, at home where nobody is around you may very well smash stuff and scream. What allows you to control yourself in some situations is the frontal lobe (and respectively all of the pre frontal cortex neural region)

- Some examples, the desire to fuck someone new each night but not doing so because you'd lose your wife or husband.
- The urge to punch your arrogant boss but not doing that because you need your job and don't want to be charged with asssult.

Get the idea? The Moon, Cerebellum, "Hidden Consciousness", Impulses, Instincts = Symbol: Crescent of personality.
Saturn, Frontal Lobe, "Super Consciousness", Self Control, Regulation Of Impulses. = Symbol: The crescent of personality bound to the cross of matter.

Hence the signs they rule are polarities, Cancer & Capricorn.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

You know what? Ive been thinking about this alot lately. But the way I was thinking about it is actually pretty lame i'll admit.

I was reading the brainwave section on jos and hp maxine mentions that a person can programm another persons mind while the one being programmed is sleeping.

I was thinking about programming one of my kids to listen to me and not be such a "crybaby" all the time. I havent gotten around to it bcuz I always endup falling asleep.

I was also thinking, if it is possible to program someones mind to do things, would it not be possible to program someone to use 100% of their brain?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

This is a bit complicated to explain. You cannot program your brain to function 100%. It's a lot more into this than just hypnosis and programming. I'm sure you know that if the person you are trying to affect is much more powerful than you, then your programmings will not work. Same goes with programming your own mind. It's common sense that you can't use a spoon to lift a stone. Same goes with programming one's mind. In order for your brain to function 100% you must raise huge amounts of bioelectricity. 10% of your brain cannot program the other 90% to function fully. If it was like that, one could rise their kundalini just by affirming 'my kundalini is rising'.

You need to meditate and raise your awareness. Of course you can fasten this process using runes, affirmations, certain working etc. But just by programming, this is not possible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

You know what? Ive been thinking about this alot lately. But the way I was thinking about it is actually pretty lame i'll admit.

I was reading the brainwave section on jos and hp maxine mentions that a person can programm another persons mind while the one being programmed is sleeping.

I was thinking about programming one of my kids to listen to me and not be such a "crybaby" all the time. I havent gotten around to it bcuz I always endup falling asleep.

I was also thinking, if it is possible to program someones mind to do things, would it not be possible to program someone to use 100% of their brain?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

The brain works at 7% or 10% or even lower, in partial function etc, because it lacks the voltage to work more and completely. As a lightbulb that is 250 Watts that only has 75 watts for energy to work, the light will just be a little beam. You increase the voltage and the light will shine more. Thats the brain. Also like a machine, the body has its nadis, which we could relate to as the cable from which bioelectricity runs from, to its whole extent. When these 'cables' are clogged, wired in the wrong fashion, in opposite directions etc, you just have a fucked up machine. On top of this fucked up wiring, you have a low voltage. On blockages, like on a classical electrical, wrong wiring can cause destruction of the current, because certain places get overloaded and can't handle the voltage. In the Human body, thats an energy blockage. We fix this with flexibility. Now the more and more voltage runs on the right nadis through your body, these 'cables' [nerves] become more capable on taking on more...and more...and more. The change is gradual. Kundalini energy is bioelectrical and as it increases, through correct energy flow, we have the brain fully operating but to not overstrech fusing the parts of the soul is a large process. What is written here is just a 'technical' explanation.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

This is a bit complicated to explain. You cannot program your brain to function 100%. It's a lot more into this than just hypnosis and programming. I'm sure you know that if the person you are trying to affect is much more powerful than you, then your programmings will not work. Same goes with programming your own mind. It's common sense that you can't use a spoon to lift a stone. Same goes with programming one's mind. In order for your brain to function 100% you must raise huge amounts of bioelectricity. 10% of your brain cannot program the other 90% to function fully. If it was like that, one could rise their kundalini just by affirming 'my kundalini is rising'.

You need to meditate and raise your awareness. Of course you can fasten this process using runes, affirmations, certain working etc. But just by programming, this is not possible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

HoodedCobra.. VERY nice :)

------------------------------
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 4:10 PM EDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

The brain works at 7% or 10% or even lower, in partial function etc, because it lacks the voltage to work more and completely. As a lightbulb that is 250 Watts that only has 75 watts for energy to work, the light will just be a little beam. You increase the voltage and the light will shine more. Thats the brain. Also like a machine, the body has its nadis, which we could relate to as the cable from which bioelectricity runs from, to its whole extent. When these 'cables' are clogged, wired in the wrong fashion, in opposite directions etc, you just have a fucked up machine. On top of this fucked up wiring, you have a low voltage. On blockages, like on a classical electrical, wrong wiring can cause destruction of the current, because certain places get overloaded and can't handle the voltage. In the Human body, thats an energy blockage. We fix this with flexibility. Now the more and more voltage runs on the right nadis through your body, these 'cables'
[nerves] become more capable on taking on more...and more...and more. The change is gradual. Kundalini energy is bioelectrical and as it increases, through correct energy flow, we have the brain fully operating but to not overstrech fusing the parts of the soul is a large process. What is written here is just a 'technical' explanation.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

Very nice Hooded Cobra. Ofcourse you cannot program with Hypnosis to use your entire brain thats rediculous. What im talking about is learning how to use them together, what is known as whole brain thinking. I never explained how to actually do it. This is a small hint to something else.

The brain works at 7% or 10% or even lower, in partial function etc, because it lacks the voltage to work more and completely. As a lightbulb that is 250 Watts that only has 75 watts for energy to work, the light will just be a little beam. You increase the voltage and the light will shine more. Thats the brain. Also like a machine, the body has its nadis, which we could relate to as the cable from which bioelectricity runs from, to its whole extent. When these 'cables' are clogged, wired in the wrong fashion, in opposite directions etc, you just have a fucked up machine. On top of this fucked up wiring, you have a low voltage. On blockages, like on a classical electrical, wrong wiring can cause destruction of the current, because certain places get overloaded and can't handle the voltage. In the Human body, thats an energy blockage. We fix this with flexibility. Now the more and more voltage runs on the right nadis through your body, these 'cables' [nerves] become more capable on taking on more...and more...and more. The change is gradual. Kundalini energy is bioelectrical and as it increases, through correct energy flow, we have the brain fully operating but to not overstrech fusing the parts of the soul is a large process. What is written here is just a 'technical' explanation.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

How can one build a huge tower to 100% if the 10% isn't balanced, steady, operating in the right way...So yea. :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice Hooded Cobra. Ofcourse you cannot program with Hypnosis to use your entire brain thats rediculous. What im talking about is learning how to use them together, what is known as whole brain thinking. I never explained how to actually do it. This is a small hint to something else.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Very good explination brother.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Merging The Four Minds
Sent: Thu, Sep 20, 2012 8:10:06 PM

<td val[/IMG]   The brain works at 7% or 10% or even lower, in partial function etc, because it lacks the voltage to work more and completely. As a lightbulb that is 250 Watts that only has 75 watts for energy to work, the light will just be a little beam. You increase the voltage and the light will shine more. Thats the brain. Also like a machine, the body has its nadis, which we could relate to as the cable from which bioelectricity runs from, to its whole extent. When these 'cables' are clogged, wired in the wrong fashion, in opposite directions etc, you just have a fucked up machine. On top of this fucked up wiring, you have a low voltage. On blockages, like on a classical electrical, wrong wiring can cause destruction of the current, because certain places get overloaded and can't handle the voltage. In the Human body, thats an energy blockage. We fix this with flexibility. Now the more and more voltage runs on the right nadis through your body, these 'cables' [nerves] become more capable on taking on more...and more...and more. The change is gradual. Kundalini energy is bioelectrical and as it increases, through correct energy flow, we have the brain fully operating but to not overstrech fusing the parts of the soul is a large process. What is written here is just a 'technical' explanation.

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!
[/TD]

Very good. Sounds interesting, can I put this on my site so that others can see it as well. Don't worry you will get credit. I will study this and even try to post my own variation of meditation on it.
If you think its fine for me to go ahead and post this formula on Clan Defiance then just send me an e-mail.

Ave

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

Aaww man...well, i figured it was too easy to be possible. And i agree with Shannon, Very nice hooded Cobra ^_^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

HoodedCobra.. VERY nice :)

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 4:10 PM EDT hoodedcobra666 wrote:

The brain works at 7% or 10% or even lower, in partial function etc, because it lacks the voltage to work more and completely. As a lightbulb that is 250 Watts that only has 75 watts for energy to work, the light will just be a little beam. You increase the voltage and the light will shine more. Thats the brain. Also like a machine, the body has its nadis, which we could relate to as the cable from which bioelectricity runs from, to its whole extent. When these 'cables' are clogged, wired in the wrong fashion, in opposite directions etc, you just have a fucked up machine. On top of this fucked up wiring, you have a low voltage. On blockages, like on a classical electrical, wrong wiring can cause destruction of the current, because certain places get overloaded and can't handle the voltage. In the Human body, thats an energy blockage. We fix this with flexibility. Now the more and more voltage runs on the right nadis through your body, these 'cables'
[nerves] become more capable on taking on more...and more...and more. The change is gradual. Kundalini energy is bioelectrical and as it increases, through correct energy flow, we have the brain fully operating but to not overstrech fusing the parts of the soul is a large process. What is written here is just a 'technical' explanation.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

You guys make me want to meditate for days... Toobad I have a schedual that does not allow it. :l
On Sep 21, 2012 1:30 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]Very good explination brother.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Merging The Four Minds
Sent: Thu, Sep 20, 2012 8:10:06 PM

<td val[/IMG]   The brain works at 7% or 10% or even lower, in partial function etc, because it lacks the voltage to work more and completely. As a lightbulb that is 250 Watts that only has 75 watts for energy to work, the light will just be a little beam. You increase the voltage and the light will shine more. Thats the brain. Also like a machine, the body has its nadis, which we could relate to as the cable from which bioelectricity runs from, to its whole extent. When these 'cables' are clogged, wired in the wrong fashion, in opposite directions etc, you just have a fucked up machine. On top of this fucked up wiring, you have a low voltage. On blockages, like on a classical electrical, wrong wiring can cause destruction of the current, because certain places get overloaded and can't handle the voltage. In the Human body, thats an energy blockage. We fix this with flexibility. Now the more and more voltage runs on the right nadis through your body, these 'cables' [nerves] become more capable on taking on more...and more...and more. The change is gradual. Kundalini energy is bioelectrical and as it increases, through correct energy flow, we have the brain fully operating but to not overstrech fusing the parts of the soul is a large process. What is written here is just a 'technical' explanation.

HAIL SATAN!

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

[/TD]

If I had all the jos books in braile, i would be reading the devils keys for days.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamont Green <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

You guys make me want to meditate for days... Toobad I have a schedual that
does not allow it. :l
On Sep 21, 2012 1:30 PM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Very good explination brother.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

* To: * <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
* Subject: * [JoyofSatan666] Re: Merging The Four Minds
* Sent: * Thu, Sep 20, 2012 8:10:06 PM

The brain works at 7% or 10% or even lower, in partial function etc,
because it lacks the voltage to work more and completely. As a lightbulb
that is 250 Watts that only has 75 watts for energy to work, the light will
just be a little beam. You increase the voltage and the light will shine
more. Thats the brain. Also like a machine, the body has its nadis, which
we could relate to as the cable from which bioelectricity runs from, to its
whole extent. When these 'cables' are clogged, wired in the wrong fashion,
in opposite directions etc, you just have a fucked up machine. On top of
this fucked up wiring, you have a low voltage. On blockages, like on a
classical electrical, wrong wiring can cause destruction of the current,
because certain places get overloaded and can't handle the voltage. In the
Human body, thats an energy blockage. We fix this with flexibility. Now the
more and more voltage runs on the right nadis through your body, these
'cables' [nerves] become more capable on taking on more...and more...and
more. The change is gradual. Kundalini energy is bioelectrical and as it
increases, through correct energy flow, we have the brain fully operating
but to not overstrech fusing the parts of the soul is a large process. What
is written here is just a 'technical' explanation.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@
wrote:

This is a bit complicated to explain. You cannot program your brain to
function 100%. It's a lot more into this than just hypnosis and
programming. I'm sure you know that if the person you are trying to affect
is much more powerful than you, then your programmings will not work. Same
goes with programming your own mind. It's common sense that you can't use a
spoon to lift a stone. Same goes with programming one's mind. In order for
your brain to function 100% you must raise huge amounts of bioelectricity.
10% of your brain cannot program the other 90% to function fully. If it was
like that, one could rise their kundalini just by affirming 'my kundalini
is rising'.

You need to meditate and raise your awareness. Of course you can fasten
this process using runes, affirmations, certain working etc. But just by
programming, this is not possible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rpeeziezsweetest707"
<gonzalezedlyn@ wrote:

You know what? Ive been thinking about this alot lately. But the way I
was thinking about it is actually pretty lame i'll admit.

I was reading the brainwave section on jos and hp maxine mentions that
a person can programm another persons mind while the one being programmed
is sleeping.

I was thinking about programming one of my kids to listen to me and
not be such a "crybaby" all the time. I havent gotten around to it bcuz I
always endup falling asleep.

I was also thinking, if it is possible to program someones mind to do
things, would it not be possible to program someone to use 100% of their
brain?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666"
<hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

From what I know, if it would merge with Hypnosis...That would be
really easy. Its not like this in my experience, nothing close to that.
Whatever the case, Hidden can reffer to as animalistic or autonomous
consciousness because the carrebelum is a 'primal' piece of the brain.
Whatever the case if it works for you, thats fine. But I believe this is a
bit misleading, because its just not that easy, neither I believe one can
do it completely alone just by mere hypnosis, whatever the level of
advancement. It has to be worked with the Serpent and through Satan, of
course.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn"
<damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Satan has instructed me to release these Meditations. However im
instructed to not release to much information about this one.

I can tell you that the soul is in differnt pieces. It seems the
uniting of these pieces into a whole is what is necessary.

You have Four minds. The Consciousness, Sub Consciousness, The
Super Consciousness, The Hidden Consciousness.

When the Kundalini Fully Ascends. The Two minds merge. Meaning the
Cerebellum will Merge with another part of your mind. What other part of
your mind?

It must Merge with three minds merged as one. You must Merge the
Consciousness, Sub Consciousness and Super Consciousness together. From
there the Cerebellum will join in with the one mind that now holds all
three sections of the brain.

Then the whole brain is stimulated and you are now using 100% of
your brain. You are using your whole brain together as well. No more left
thinking or right thinking. Also one personality rules over it all.

There is an allegorie for this as well. The holy trinity. The
Father is the Consciousness, The Son is the Sub Consciousness, The Holy
Spirit is the Super Consciousness. All three are together, also referring
to the the three days and the inevitable ascension. The Ascension into
heaven being your Kundalinis Ascension.

All I can say is that it takes very Advanced Power Hypnosis to
Merge them.

Power Hypnosis:

Good Luck.

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back