Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mercury retrograde

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rades.html
This link will tell you a little about the mercurcy retrograde and what shouldn't be done during that time. Some workings actually shouldn't be done during that time.

--------------------------------------------
On Tue, 8/30/16, p.bubblegum666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Mercury retrograde
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2016, 11:13 PM

Is it ok to start
workings in this period? Or would they go
wrong?

There is a new Mercury retrograde 30/08/16 - 22/09/16.
Disrupt in communication, bad for electronics and technology, glitches. Travel MAY get delayed or worse.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... grade.html

Quick question, it is not wise to sign any contracts. Does that include ALL contracts? Or just the ones that has to do with electronics, technology and travel? Cause, I was about to sign a contract and so on. But if the case is EVERY contract, well then I won't.

Hail Satan!

hello all! im on day 9 of a 40 day munka working for addiction. im also doing the 40 day program by Hooded Cobra it is going great im starting my heart chakra today. Im also doing an hour of rtrs everyday. Should i continue the munka working or start over?
On Sep 1, 2016 3:05 AM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Disrupt in communication, bad for electronics and technology, glitches. Travel MAY get delayed or worse.

http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/Mercury_ Retrograde.html

Quick question, it is not wise to sign any contracts. Does that include ALL contracts? Or just the ones that has to do with electronics, technology and travel? Cause, I was about to sign a contract and so on. But if the case is EVERY contract, well then I won't.

Hail Satan!

Okay, but I understand it is about Mercury retrograde on YOUR personal zodiac sign, as per your personal natal chart. That is, in my sign, I do not have any Mercury retrograde. What I mean is that the different retrograde planets only affect you when they are on your personal sign. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Hail Father Satan Forever!

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 4:05 AM, "dark_pagan_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... grade.html

Hail Satan!

Since mercury is for all communications, I'd suggest not signing any contracts until it's over

What possible things i should avoid to do during this time? Its also a bad time for anything that had to do with education I didn't know about Mercury retrograde so i bought a wifi router yesterday. On JoS its just said that do not buy any communication products during this timeSo what's gonna happen with the the it's working good so far lol 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From my experience, Mercury Retrograde

Technology and electronics tends to go wrong during this time

When i was studying, during Mercury Retrograde, i had to do homework twice or thrice from zero because the documents were "missing" at the last moment.

And currently, my cellphone is working in an unusual way since Mercury started being retrograde (the programs are crashing often,  and the cellphone is going slower than normal)

Some days ago, A part of a city with many shops and stores, the electricity was shut down for a full day.

if you try to sell something during mercury retrograde, there are low chances from selling it.

I tried to sell some jewelery and a book during a retrograde Mercury and I didnt sold anything.

I also joined a Facebook Group where thousands of people trade, and when mercury was retrograde, i noticed that many sellers were ignored (the buyers didnt show interest on their posts as usual) and only a few were selling.

If you travel during Mercury Retrograde, there is a possibility of delay.
My mom traveled two times just for vacation, and both travels had their departure during a retrograde mercury, she had to delay her return to home.

One of the travels, her family members wanted to celebrate her birthday. They pushed her a lot to stay.

The second travel, she had to stay more time than usual because my grandmother had an injury and she had to take care from her.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back