Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mercury Retrograde

aldric.strickland88

Just so everyone knows we are going through a Mercury Retrograde January 5-January 25. 
Communications are blocked.

Haha my moms long distance phone was cut off today.

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 1:13 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Just so everyone knows we are going through a Mercury Retrograde January 5-January 25. 

Please tell me how do I know a planet is in its retrograde, and I really need to know cos 2weeks ago I started the mercury kabala square.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 12:07 AM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Just so everyone knows we are going through a Mercury Retrograde January 5-January 25. 

When Mercury is retrograde, communication difficulties are much more common. Double check what you write or say because likely the listener will misunderstand and take it differently without you aware of it.
Search on google to find the planets retrograde dates, Mercury started retrograding on January 5th.

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 12:26 PM, "Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Communications are blocked.. Meaning? Like how would they be blocked. I have a job interview, maybe 2 next week and Mercury rules "speech" and "words".. I'm a little worried

On Jan 6, 2016, at 5:07 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

No problemo sis. Something to realize is Mercury retrograde makes people stupid. They get into fights and shit. So I may actually take a break from the groups till January 25. That way no one misunderstands me and gets all pissed off er sumtin. Thankfully most of our members have a brain. But yeah then we got a Mars Retrograde coming as well. That happens once every two years. Not fun, just not.....fun. I will make a post about the Mars retrograde when it comes. Also I will keep updated on the other TWO Mercury rets comin. 
 Roger out. :)

Jupiter turns retrograde conjunct North Node, in Mercury ruled Virgo 4:00am Jan 8th UT.Mercury is retrograde till January 25thJupiter is retrograde till May 9th.Let the inner truth guide you, it will help you reach new heights.
Good times!
(I've come to really value the Rx experience... Re re re repeat, review, replenish, regroup.  It's all a matter of appreciation)

Communications are rough. The last few days me and my love have had a few spats, always made up, but it happens. You say something and it is misunderstood or you do not say what you mean properly. It is best to take everything with a grain of salt around this time because it happens.

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 11:26 AM, "Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Communications are blocked.. Meaning? Like how would they be blocked. I have a job interview, maybe 2 next week and Mercury rules "speech" and "words".. I'm a little worried

On Jan 6, 2016, at 5:07 PM, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Dang it. I already have a difficult time trying to articulate my thoughts. Already lost that opportunity for a second interview too. I can feel this retrograde..

On Jan 7, 2016, at 6:56 PM, deadsilent666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  When Mercury is retrograde, communication difficulties are much more common. Double check what you write or say because likely the listener will misunderstand and take it differently without you aware of it.
Search on google to find the planets retrograde dates, Mercury started retrograding on January 5th.

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 12:26 PM, "Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Saturn is squaring Neptune, as well;). There is more, much more coming... Grab the mast!

On Friday, January 8, 2016, Vadric vadric562@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Dang it. I already have a difficult time trying to articulate my thoughts. Already lost that opportunity for a second interview too. I can feel this retrograde..

On Jan 7, 2016, at 6:56 P[/IMG]deads[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 12:26 P[/IMG]vadr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

On Jan 6, 2016, at 5:07 P[/IMG]aldr[/IMG][email protected] wrote:

It started on 5 jan? I was preparing for my last exam and I started studying on 5 as I had wasted a whole week doing nothing i had got to prepare for it and the exam was held on 7 and I did well in that exam compared to all other exams I had. The written English was probably better than other exams. :-/ Lol
Hail Satan !

Grabs onto mast. Ahhh!! Jack sparrow! What's the plan!?
Ready your positions!! Thier going to release the Kracken! 
O no! Not the shitty Rum! 
O yes. O yes. 
We have three Mercury retrograde and a Mars retrograde a comin. I heard other news from a mate we got Saturn a squarin Neptune. Most members are probably like gee I didn't realize we had this many nerds here. Sounds like a bad sequel to Star Trek. But alas I digress. It's time to fight like never before. Ready the reverse ritual blast cannons. 
 Ah yo ho. It's a satanists life for me, mate. RRRRReverse RRRRRituals. Now where be Argula i need to talk about his booty. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back