Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mentoring

[email protected]

My friend, that got me to convert to Spiritual Satanism (didn't push me or anything, just told me what she believed and such and then I discovered the truth) isn't online anymore due to family issues. I know know when or if she will be back online, but I think it is a "when" and not "if". I need mentoring. I meditate good, then I stop for a few days. My motivation isn't there. I love Father Satan and I am not a person dabbling, as xianity is dead to me. I know the truth but I try and try to reach my potential/open my psychic body up and I don't know if I am doing enough or the right thing. I have talked with some wiccans for advice on just meditation as they wouldn't understand true satanism, but many are shit heads and to busy. Would somebody like to mentor me, please? :) HAIL SATAN

I'd say, try to find a STRONG motivator. In Spiritual Satanism, there aren't any mentors - it is a 'lonely' path, meaning that nobody will push you, you learn by your self, BUT the Gods help us in case we are lost. Nobody will mentor your path to godhood - it is YOUR path.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandmanfvr@..." <sandmanfvr@... wrote:

My friend, that got me to convert to Spiritual Satanism (didn't push me or anything, just told me what she believed and such and then I discovered the truth) isn't online anymore due to family issues. I know know when or if she will be back online, but I think it is a "when" and not "if". I need mentoring. I meditate good, then I stop for a few days. My motivation isn't there. I love Father Satan and I am not a person dabbling, as xianity is dead to me. I know the truth but I try and try to reach my potential/open my psychic body up and I don't know if I am doing enough or the right thing. I have talked with some wiccans for advice on just meditation as they wouldn't understand true satanism, but many are shit heads and to busy. Would somebody like to mentor me, please? :) HAIL SATAN

Anytime you're ready buzz us up.

As my motivation, I am extremely earthly. I am going to be the richest man in the Caribbean. And also i do Father Satan's work everyday, wherever possible. Because of him and the Gods' i have the knowledge on how to elevate myself. NO ONE can deter me.

Practice void mediation, the EZ chakra spin(easy and EXTREMELY effective) and meditate on the Gods' sigils.

Wiccans are nothing and but bad news and dabble with xtain (witchcraft). Nothing ever good comes out of it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sandmanfvr@..." <sandmanfvr@... wrote:

Thanks to all these replies, didn't get to answer back.  I really like to talk to somebody to help me out and give me pointers of what to do.  Right now I have done all 7 chakra meditations, do clairaudiance and clairvoyance meditations and opening chakras, spinning and cleaning chakras, but haven't opened anything up.  I mediated  to open my psychic powers for about 2 years before becoming a spiritual satanist.  I am patient but SOMETHING would be nice, like developing the ability to see energy, or something small to show me I am doing it right.  Nothing so far.  Disappointing but not going to stop.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, October 30, 2009 9:00:50 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mentoring

As my motivation, I am extremely earthly. I am going to be the richest man in the Caribbean. And also i do Father Satan's work everyday, wherever possible. Because of him and the Gods' i have the knowledge on how to elevate myself. NO ONE can deter me.

Practice void mediation, the EZ chakra spin(easy and EXTREMELY effective) and meditate on the Gods' sigils.

Wiccans are nothing and but bad news and dabble with xtain (witchcraft) . Nothing ever good comes out of it.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sandmanfvr@ ..." <sandmanfvr@ ... wrote:

I had a question and I needed someone to talk to, I'm new to Satanism in a sence, I've called myself a Satanist for 5 years now, but not up until about 6 or 7 months ago is when I really "dived" into Satanism and started performing banishing rites, meditation, and other standard rites to Satan...and last night I was in my bed abut to go to sleep when I started playing the song Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth to help me sleep and when the words "my heart is imprisoned" A voice cut though my train of thought like a sharp dagger and said "JUST LIIIKE YOOUUR LIIIIIIIIIIFE" (and just before I was debating on whether Leviathan was real or not, because I had heard that nobody on the JOS site had ever summoned Him) the voice was intense, raspy, and almost frightening , yet I have reason to believe that Belial is my guardian Demon and I have heard that he has a raspy voice too....can you help me figure out what it was that I heard? I don't know if this helps at all either, but earlier on in the night I had drawn enery from the moon and done a grounding. - Dave

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Michael Melton <sandmanfvr@... wrote:

Thanks to all these replies, didn't get to answer back. I really like to talk to somebody to help me out and give me pointers of what to do. Right now I have done all 7 chakra meditations, do clairaudiance and clairvoyance meditations and opening chakras, spinning and cleaning chakras, but haven't opened anything up. I mediated to open my psychic powers for about 2 years before becoming a spiritual satanist. I am patient but SOMETHING would be nice, like developing the ability to see energy, or something small to show me I am doing it right. Nothing so far. Disappointing but not going to stop.

Wiccans are nothing and but bad news and dabble with xtain (witchcraft) . Nothing ever good comes out of it.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sandmanfvr@ ..." <sandmanfvr@ ... wrote:

Wow you had a interesting experience, I wish I could hear my guardian.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 3:31:18 PM

I had a question and I needed someone to talk to, I'm new to Satanism in a sence, I've called myself a Satanist for 5 years now, but not up until about 6 or 7 months ago is when I really "dived" into Satanism and started performing banishing rites, meditation, and other standard rites to Satan...and last night I was in my bed abut to go to sleep when I started playing the song Nymphetamine by Cradle of Filth to help me sleep and when the words "my heart is imprisoned" A voice cut though my train of thought like a sharp dagger and said "JUST LIIIKE YOOUUR LIIIIIIIIIIFE" (and just before I was debating on whether Leviathan was real or not, because I had heard that nobody on the JOS site had ever summoned Him) the voice was intense, raspy, and almost frightening , yet I have reason to believe that Belial is my guardian Demon and I have heard that he has a raspy voice too....can you help me figure out what it was that I heard? I don't know if this helps at all either, but earlier on in the night I had drawn enery from the moon and done a grounding. - Dave

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Michael Melton <sandmanfvr@ ... wrote:

Thanks to all these replies, didn't get to answer back. I really like to talk to somebody to help me out and give me pointers of what to do. Right now I have done all 7 chakra meditations, do clairaudiance and clairvoyance meditations and opening chakras, spinning and cleaning chakras, but haven't opened anything up. I mediated to open my psychic powers for about 2 years before becoming a spiritual satanist. I am patient but SOMETHING would be nice, like developing the ability to see energy, or something small to show me I am doing it right. Nothing so far. Disappointing but not going to stop.

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hey, if u still want some help just shoot me a q and I'll answer as best I can

Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone

I'm 17 and just recently dedicated my soul to Satan. I've been lied to my entire life about religion and Christianity, so I don't have much experience with using my soul and power meditation. when meditating I have a hard time keeping my thoughts quit. I've read you need to have a certain vibration when doing different meditations, should I focus on the vibration? If I was doing a power meditation to get energy would I focus on the energy I'm receiving durring the meditation? I try to focus on them all but shuffling gets me detracted. I'm very new to the soul and the power of meditation any helpful information would be gratefully appreciated.
HAIL SATAN!HAIL SATAN!HAIL SATAN!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Oct 29, 2017 at 7:03 PM, Mason Lanon circlemason@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
Hey, if u still want some help just shoot me a q and I'll answer as best I can

Hail Satan!
Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back