Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Menstruation, Women and Magick

Shannon Outlaw

I wanted to post something interesting menstruation and magick. Any HPs and any other satanists feel free to add anything on to this.The word menstruation come from the greek "menus" meaning moon and power and "men" meaning month. Women have been associated with the moon ever since the beginning, we bleed in harmony with the cycles of the moon. We tend to ovulate around the full moon and menstruate around the waning and dark moon. Menstrual blood has great magickal qualities, I would reccomend every female to use it. As HP Maxine has stated, our magick is more powerful while we are menstruating. Blood is powerful and has iron, Iron is the element of Mars, Thus giving a god source of ENERGY. So I would add them to rituals and sigils etc. It will amplify magickal rites and spells.   Before christianity and other related ilk, Women have been considered sacred and powerful especially while menstruating. It was a time of celebration and so fourth. The days of menstruation were set apart from other days. In Babylonia, they were called "sabbatu" from which we get "Sabbat/ Sabbath". Repeated practices that women developed in order to teach, confirm, and make social the powers of menstruation were called by words derived from "ritu" -- at base, rituals and rites mean public menstrual practices.   This natural process has been made into something as of a curse and unclean, which is totally not true! Male blood-letting is considered "cleansing", while at the same time natural female blood is considered "dirty". The concept of ritual un-cleanliness was used by men to suppress women's sphere of influence. The patriarchal label "unclean" was used to demean matriarchal/ Goddess customs. For example, the pig was sacred to Demeter and many Goddesses; so early Jewish and Muslim patriarchs declared it unclean; and it began to be used as a symbol to denigrate all women.Women should embrace this and accept, which is why i am totally against those products that advertise stopping the menstrual cycle completely or reducing the times per year you menstruate. Below is a great read that I came across..   Women who bleed with the moon "The moon has always been the primary symbol for female energy; its cycle around the earth takes approximately twenty-nine days, the same amount of time as the average woman's menstrual cycle. It is often felt that as the pull of the moon affects the waters of the world, so does its motion affect the body of woman.
A women's blood and hormonal cycle follows the ebb and flow of the moon; from new moon to full moon, estrogen increases leading to ovulation, or maximum fertility, at full moon. From full moon to new moon, the waning half of the cycle, progesterone predominates. Traditionally, women used to start bleeding right before the new moon, in the dark of the moon. 
In modern times, women begin their menstruation during different phases of the moon. Their bodies are out of sync with the moon and their spirits have forgotten the meaning of Grandmother Moon. One way to get back in harmony with the moon is by performing ceremonies and rituals at different times during the moon cycle and also by honoring the time of menstruation.
When a woman begins her monthly bleeding, she has a very special vibration. The blood flow is cleansing as the old uterine lining is sloughed off, one monthly reproductive cycle is ended. At menstruation, women have the chance to rid themselves of all old thoughts, habits, desires, and be receptive to new visions and inspirations for the next cycle. This is the dark moon phase.
If a woman continues her normal routine at menstruation, then she loses a uniquely female opportunity for introspection. She also finds she gets more tired, irritable, and upset because her physical rhythm has slowed down. She needs rest, more time for meditation, and less time doing housework, cooking, working in the outside world, and taking care of children."

<td val[/IMG]Very good post Shannon.I thought I knew a lot about the moon,and menstruation of woman,due to the fact that I use to do moon magic,before I came to Satan.But you taught me many things that I was not aware of.Thank you for taking the time to write that.I have always had more matriarchal views than patriarchal.But since dedicating to Satan,He has shown me a balance of healthy maleness too.I still think us man are dumb as posts,if we don't listen to our women.In my view,women are more naturally spiritual,we man have to work a little harder at it. lol 
Hail Satan!
Brian
--- On Mon, 7/25/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Menstruation, Women and Magick
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, July 25, 2011, 1:58 AM

I wanted to post something interesting menstruation and magick. Any HPs and any other satanists feel free to add anything on to this.The word menstruation come from the greek "menus" meaning moon and power and "men" meaning month. Women have been associated with the moon ever since the beginning, we bleed in harmony with the cycles of the moon. We tend to ovulate around the full moon and menstruate around the waning and dark moon. Menstrual blood has great magickal qualities, I would reccomend every female to use it. As HP Maxine has stated, our magick is more powerful while we are menstruating. Blood is powerful and has iron, Iron is the element of Mars, Thus giving a god source of ENERGY. So I would add them to rituals and sigils etc. It will amplify magickal rites and spells.   Before christianity and other related ilk, Women have been considered sacred and powerful especially while menstruating. It was a time of celebration and so fourth. The days of menstruation were set apart from other days. In Babylonia, they were called "sabbatu" from which we get "Sabbat/ Sabbath". Repeated practices that women developed in order to teach, confirm, and make social the powers of menstruation were called by words derived from "ritu" -- at base, rituals and rites mean public menstrual practices.   This natural process has been made into something as of a curse and unclean, which is totally not true! Male blood-letting is considered "cleansing", while at the same time natural female blood is considered "dirty". The concept of ritual un-cleanliness was used by men to suppress women's sphere of influence. The patriarchal label "unclean" was used to demean matriarchal/ Goddess customs. For example, the pig was sacred to Demeter and many Goddesses; so early Jewish and Muslim patriarchs declared it unclean; and it began to be used as a symbol to denigrate all women.Women should embrace this and accept, which is why i am totally against those products that advertise stopping the menstrual cycle completely or reducing the times per year you menstruate. Below is a great read that I came across..   Women who bleed with the moon "The moon has always been the primary symbol for female energy; its cycle around the earth takes approximately twenty-nine days, the same amount of time as the average woman's menstrual cycle. It is often felt that as the pull of the moon affects the waters of the world, so does its motion affect the body of woman.
A women's blood and hormonal cycle follows the ebb and flow of the moon; from new moon to full moon, estrogen increases leading to ovulation, or maximum fertility, at full moon. From full moon to new moon, the waning half of the cycle, progesterone predominates. Traditionally, women used to start bleeding right before the new moon, in the dark of the moon. 
In modern times, women begin their menstruation during different phases of the moon. Their bodies are out of sync with the moon and their spirits have forgotten the meaning of Grandmother Moon. One way to get back in harmony with the moon is by performing ceremonies and rituals at different times during the moon cycle and also by honoring the time of menstruation.
When a woman begins her monthly bleeding, she has a very special vibration. The blood flow is cleansing as the old uterine lining is sloughed off, one monthly reproductive cycle is ended. At menstruation, women have the chance to rid themselves of all old thoughts, habits, desires, and be receptive to new visions and inspirations for the next cycle. This is the dark moon phase.
If a woman continues her normal routine at menstruation, then she loses a uniquely female opportunity for introspection. She also finds she gets more tired, irritable, and upset because her physical rhythm has slowed down. She needs rest, more time for meditation, and less time doing housework, cooking, working in the outside world, and taking care of children."
[/TD]

no prob brian lol i just thought it was good to know ;)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, July 24, 2011 10:29:48 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Menstruation, Women and Magick

Very good post Shannon.I thought I knew a lot about the moon,and menstruation of woman,due to the fact that I use to do moon magic,before I came to Satan.But you taught me many things that I was not aware of.Thank you for taking the time to write that.I have always had more matriarchal views than patriarchal.But since dedicating to Satan,He has shown me a balance of healthy maleness too.I still think us man are dumb as posts,if we don't listen to our women.In my view,women are more naturally spiritual,we man have to work a little harder at it. lol 
Hail Satan!
Brian

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I wanted to post something interesting menstruation and magick. Any HPs and any other satanis

I doubt it everyday I see men who are basically on a leash to their women and they are not exactly in league for Philosopher King anytime soon. In the land of the psychological neutered men, if women where such muses themselves as awhole all mankind should be genius by now. So much for that feminist meme base, realityfrankfurt skrulez.     "Behold when during the time of the great alignment in the firmament  did occur,  he who's name is Don came forth from the mount of mansomeness with the law upon the tablets of all that is fabolous, he spoketh this writ to all men assembled before him.........."Reacth between thy legs and if thou find a pair there, then thou shalt live like it."   Then it was wrote after this statement made, in the faint back ground the wail of "oyveh" in protest was heard. And that nobody cared.  

.I still think us man are dumb as posts,if we don't listen to our women.   Brian

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I wanted to post something interesting menstruation and magick. Any HPs and any other satanis

<td val[/IMG]Point taken in your usual wit and humor Don.More of that conditioning I wrote about,in my last post.More meditating needed to cleans the kike crap out I guess.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 7/25/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 25, 2011, 3:21 AM

I doubt it everyday I see men who are basically on a leash to their women and they are not exactly in league for Philosopher King anytime soon. In the land of the psychological neutered men, if women where such muses themselves as awhole all mankind should be genius by now. So much for that feminist meme base, realityfrankfurt skrulez.     "Behold when during the time of the great alignment in the firmament  did occur,  he who's name is Don came forth from the mount of mansomeness with the law upon the tablets of all that is fabolous, he spoketh this writ to all men assembled before him.........."Reacth between thy legs and if thou find a pair there, then thou shalt live like it."   Then it was wrote after this statement made, in the faint back ground the wail of "oyveh" in protest was heard. And that nobody cared.  
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]briangibbons20@...

.I still think us man are dumb as posts,if we don't listen to our women.   Brian
--- On [/IMG]soutlaw92@... wrote:

Fro[/IMG]soutlaw92@...
To: "<a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]

[/TD]

My comment was in general and not directly aimed at you. It reminded me of what I see in society daily.   Every women wants a man and every man a women. This feminism has caused a lot of hatred between the sexes in society and as part of that deeply in relationships over time the two come to hate the other. Because the women acts unfemine and the male unmasculine and they lose the instinctive respect nature has placed between them. Masculinized women and feminized men.   I once met an Asian lady who was first generation immigration so not tainted by jewish culture wrecking, I was literally shocked by her, she was femine and aristocratically  a LADY. I note the only White women I have known identical to this where all born and raised from the 20's to the 50's before the frankfurt school got underway fully.   The jews are frustating the relationship and gender roles in our race to push males and females into race mixing more and it's working.   For the White man the traditional archetype of  the masculine is the Romanitic ideal of the Knight from the Grail mytho's handed down to us via the Templars and Druids. And seen in the example of the SS.   88  

Sent: Mon, July 25, 2011 12:00:50 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]Point taken in your usual wit and humor Don.More of that conditioning I wrote about,in my last post.More meditating needed to cleans the kike crap out I guess.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Fro[/IMG]soutlaw92@...

[/TD]

Men and women are neither inferior nor superior to the opposite gender. They are, however, very different from each other. Women's wisdom has been systematically suppressed for millennia thanks to the enemy and, by extension, so also has man's.

Feminism, in its various permutation, is another jew invention, sad to say, which is why it thoroughly misses the mark and creates a host of man-hating women who are unsure of themselves, their sexuality, their very "being-ness."

In very ancient times, the great divide between male and female did not exist; both were equal, with equal rights and equal responsibilities, even though those varied. Each gender was held in respectful high esteem by each other and by the opposite.

.I still think us man are dumb as posts,if we don't listen to our women.

Brian

I wanted to post something interesting menstruation and magick. Any HPs and any
other satanis

<td val[/IMG]I agree Sequoia.I have tried so hard to prove to myself and others,that I was not patriarchal,like the xtian assholes,that I swung to far the other way,right in to the other kike trap of feminism.In our household,there is not a man or women of the house,but there is a man and a women of the house.I am not pussy whipped,and my wife is not ruled over by me either.We both give each other the space do and grow,and be what we choose.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 7/25/11, Sequoia <northernsequoia_999@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Menstruation, Women and Magick
Date: Monday, July 25, 2011, 5:46 AM

Men and women are neither inferior nor superior to the opposite gender. They are, however, very different from each other. Women's wisdom has been systematically suppressed for millennia thanks to the enemy and, by extension, so also has man's.

Feminism, in its various permutation, is another jew invention, sad to say, which is why it thoroughly misses the mark and creates a host of man-hating women who are unsure of themselves, their sexuality, their very "being-ness."

In very ancient times, the great divide between male and female did not exist; both were equal, with equal rights and equal responsibilities, even though those varied. Each gender was held in respectful high esteem by each other and by the opposite.

Brian

other satanis
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I do see your point Don.The kikes have confused us Gentiles so much with their propaganda,that its hard to find a healthy balance between the two genders.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Date: Monday, July 25, 2011, 4:48 AM

My comment was in general and not directly aimed at you. It reminded me of what I see in society daily.   Every women wants a man and every man a women. This feminism has caused a lot of hatred between the sexes in society and as part of that deeply in relationships over time the two come to hate the other. Because the women acts unfemine and the male unmasculine and they lose the instinctive respect nature has placed between them. Masculinized women and feminized men.   I once met an Asian lady who was first generation immigration so not tainted by jewish culture wrecking, I was literally shocked by her, she was femine and aristocratically  a LADY. I note the only White women I have known identical to this where all born and raised from the 20's to the 50's before the frankfurt school got underway fully.   The jews are frustating the relationship and gender roles in our race to push males and females into race mixing more and it's working.   For the White man the traditional archetype of  the masculine is the Romanitic ideal of the Knight from the Grail mytho's handed down to us via the Templars and Druids. And seen in the example of the SS.   88  

<td val[/IMG]Point taken in your usual wit and humor Don.More of that conditioning I wrote about,in my last post.More meditating needed to cleans the kike crap out I guess.
Hail Satan!
Brian

Fro[/IMG]soutlaw92@...

[/TD]
[/TD]

Nice Shannon. I am a witch, and this is very familiar to me. Many of us here may not have been aware of it.

AVE SATAN!

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
I wanted to post something interesting menstruation and magick. Any HPs and any other satanists feel free to add anything on to this.The word menstruation come from the greek "menus" meaning moon and power and "men" meaning month. Women have been associated with the moon ever since the beginning, we bleed in harmony with the cycles of the moon. We tend to ovulate around the full moon and menstruate around the waning and dark moon. Menstrual blood has great magickal qualities, I would reccomend every female to use it. As HP Maxine has stated, our magick is more powerful while we are menstruating. Blood is powerful and has iron, Iron is the element of Mars, Thus giving a god source of ENERGY. So I would add them to rituals and sigils etc. It will amplify magickal rites and spells.

Before christianity and other related ilk, Women have been considered sacred and powerful especially while menstruating. It was a time of celebration and so fourth. The days of menstruation were set apart from other days. In Babylonia, they were called "sabbatu" from which we get "Sabbat/ Sabbath". Repeated practices that women developed in order to teach, confirm, and make social the powers of menstruation were called by words derived from "ritu" -- at base, rituals and rites mean public menstrual practices.

This natural process has been made into something as of a curse and unclean, which is totally not true! Male blood-letting is considered "cleansing", while at the same time natural female blood is considered "dirty". The concept of ritual un-cleanliness was used by men to suppress women's sphere of influence. The patriarchal label "unclean" was used to demean matriarchal/ Goddess customs. For example, the pig was sacred to Demeter and many Goddesses; so early Jewish and Muslim patriarchs declared it unclean; and it began to be used as a symbol to denigrate all women.Women should embrace this and accept, which is why i am totally against those products that advertise stopping the menstrual cycle completely or reducing the times per year you menstruate. Below is a great read that I came across..

Women who bleed with the moon
"The moon has always been the primary symbol for female energy; its cycle around the earth takes approximately twenty-nine days, the same amount of time as the average woman's menstrual cycle. It is often felt that as the pull of the moon affects the waters of the world, so does its motion affect the body of woman.

Fascinating... Here I was, wondering why my period is almost 2 weeks late, thinking I might need to see the doctor to make sure things are ok, (I'm definitely not pregnant but was thinking a medical reason) but it looks like it's just syncing up with the moon! Thanks for posting :)

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I wanted to post something interesting menstruation and magick. Any HPs and any other satanists feel free to add anything on to this.The word menstruation come from the greek "menus" meaning moon and power and "men" meaning month. Women have been associated with the moon ever since the beginning, we bleed in harmony with the cycles of the moon. We tend to ovulate around the full moon and menstruate around the waning and dark moon. Menstrual blood has great magickal qualities, I would reccomend every female to use it. As HP Maxine has stated, our magick is more powerful while we are menstruating. Blood is powerful and has iron, Iron is the element of Mars, Thus giving a god source of ENERGY. So I would add them to rituals and sigils etc. It will amplify magickal rites and spells.

Before christianity and other related ilk, Women have been considered sacred and powerful especially while menstruating. It was a time of celebration and so fourth. The days of menstruation were set apart from other days. In Babylonia, they were called "sabbatu" from which we get "Sabbat/ Sabbath". Repeated practices that women developed in order to teach, confirm, and make social the powers of menstruation were called by words derived from "ritu" -- at base, rituals and rites mean public menstrual practices.

This natural process has been made into something as of a curse and unclean, which is totally not true! Male blood-letting is considered "cleansing", while at the same time natural female blood is considered "dirty". The concept of ritual un-cleanliness was used by men to suppress women's sphere of influence. The patriarchal label "unclean" was used to demean matriarchal/ Goddess customs. For example, the pig was sacred to Demeter and many Goddesses; so early Jewish and Muslim patriarchs declared it unclean; and it began to be used as a symbol to denigrate all women.Women should embrace this and accept, which is why i am totally against those products that advertise stopping the menstrual cycle completely or reducing the times per year you menstruate. Below is a great read that I came across..

"The moon has always been the primary symbol for female energy; its cycle around the earth takes approximately twenty-nine days, the same amount of time as the average woman's menstrual cycle. It is often felt that as the pull of the moon affects the waters of the world, so does its motion affect the body of woman.

What about transpeople???

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I do see your point Don.The kikes have confused us Gentiles so much with their propaganda,that its hard to find a healthy balance between the two genders.
Hail Satan!
Brian

My comment was in general and not directly aimed at you. It reminded me of what I see in society daily.

Every women wants a man and every man a women. This feminism has caused a lot of hatred between the sexes in society and as part of that deeply in relationships over time the two come to hate the other. Because the women acts unfemine and the male unmasculine and they lose the instinctive respect nature has placed between them. Masculinized women and feminized men.

I once met an Asian lady who was first generation immigration so not tainted by jewish culture wrecking, I was literally shocked by her, she was femine and aristocratically  a LADY. I note the only White women I have known identical to this where all born and raised from the 20's to the 50's before the frankfurt school got underway fully.

The jews are frustating the relationship and gender roles in our race to push males and females into race mixing more and it's working.

For the White man the traditional archetype of  the masculine is the Romanitic ideal of the Knight from the Grail mytho's handed down to us via the Templars and Druids. And seen in the example of the SS.

Point taken in your usual wit and humor Don.More of that conditioning I wrote about,in my last post.More meditating needed to cleans the kike crap out I guess.
Hail Satan!
Brian

I doubt it everyday I see men who are basically on a leash to their women and they are not exactly in league for Philosopher King anytime soon. In the land of the psychological neutered men, if women where such muses themselves as awhole all mankind should be genius by now. So much for that feminist meme base, realityfrankfurt skrulez.

"Behold when during the time of the great alignment in the firmament  did occur,  he who's name is Don came forth from the mount of mansomeness with the law upon the tablets of all that is fabolous, he spoketh this writ to all men assembled before him.........."Reacth between thy legs and if thou find a pair there, then thou shalt live like it."

Then it was wrote after this statement made, in the faint back ground the wail of "oyveh" in protest was heard. And that nobody cared.

Brian

I have always believed this to be a perfect example of the "yin-yang" a perfect balance between "Ida & Pingala"
This was overall a very good post, musta taken a lot of time and study.
I do have a question: I know enemy religions consider "self- mutilation" a sin, you had mentioned "blood letting" and was wondering what Satan has to say on that. I used to be a "cutter", for the wrong reasons, and I know that the "rush" it brings is simply an endorphan release, but I'm wondering if it is useful, in any other way - and this isn't me seeking an excuse to slip into old behaviours.
As far as the moon, either the "Call" or the "'Charge' to the Goddess" (one of the Wiccan poems) mentions, "I control the tides of men and women" in personifying the goddess as the moon. I was simply wondering if anyone had any idea what the "tides of men" is referring to - besides astrology, such as the moon being in a certain house or constellation. Thank you. Once again, very in-depth post, Shannon!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 07:26:22 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Menstruation, Women and Magick

<td val[/IMG]I agree Sequoia.I have tried so hard to prove to myself and others,that I was not patriarchal,like the xtian assholes,that I swung to far the other way,right in to the other kike trap of feminism.In our household,there is not a man or women of the house,but there is a man and a women of the house.I am not pussy whipped,and my wife is not ruled over by me either.We both give each other the space do and grow,and be what we choose.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 7/25/11, Sequoia <northernsequoia_999@... wrote:
Date: Monday, July 25, 2011, 5:46 AM

Brian

other satanis
[/TD]

Transpeople are not confused they know exaclty which gender they belong too.

Sent: Mon, July 25, 2011 11:01:11 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I do see your point Don.The kikes have confused us Gentiles so much with their propaganda,that its hard to find a healthy balance between the two genders.
Hail Satan!
Brian

My comment was in general and not directly aimed at you. It reminded me of what I see in society daily.

Every women wants a man and every man a women. This feminism has caused a lot of hatred between the sexes in society and as part of that deeply in relationships over time the two come to hate the other. Because the women acts unfemine and the male unmasculine and they lose the instinctive respect nature has placed between them. Masculinized women and feminized men.

I once met an Asian lady who was first generation immigration so not tainted by jewish culture wrecking, I was literally shocked by her, she was femine and aristocratically  a LADY. I note the only White women I have known identical to this where all born and raised from the 20's to the 50's before the frankfurt school got underway fully.

The jews are frustating the relationship and gender roles in our race to push males and females into race mixing more and it's working.

For the White man the traditional archetype of  the masculine is the Romanitic ideal of the Knight from the Grail mytho's handed down to us via the Templars and Druids. And seen in the example of the SS.

Point taken in your usual wit and humor Don.More of that conditioning I wrote about,in my last post.More meditating needed to cleans the kike crap out I guess.
Hail Satan!
Brian

I doubt it everyday I see men who are basically on a leash to their women and they are not exactly in league for Philosopher King anytime soon. In the land of the psychological neutered men, if women where such muses themselves as awhole all mankind should be genius by now. So much for that feminist meme base, realityfrankfurt skrulez.

"Behold when during the time of the great alignment in the firmament  did occur,  he who's name is Don came forth from the mount of mansomeness with the law upon the tablets of all that is fabolous, he spoketh this writ to all men assembled before him.........."Reacth between thy legs and if thou find a pair there, then thou shalt live like it."

Then it was wrote after this statement made, in the faint back ground the wail of "oyveh" in protest was heard. And that nobody cared.

Brian

Cool that's something I never knew. Well I just learned something new about my femaleness. I never wanted to take anything to mess up or stop my cycling. Glad I didn't.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Nice Shannon. I am a witch, and this is very familiar to me. Many of us here may not have been aware of it.

AVE SATAN!

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

There may only be two genders male and female, but as sexual anatomy goes there are many variations such as transsexuals and intersexed people.

Hail Satan
Jake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

My comment was in general and not directly aimed at you. It reminded me of what
I see in society daily.

Every women wants a man and every man a women. This feminism has caused a lot of
hatred between the sexes in society and as part of that deeply in relationships
over time the two come to hate the other. Because the women acts unfemine and
the male unmasculine and they lose the instinctive respect nature has placed
between them. Masculinized women and feminized men.

I once met an Asian lady who was first generation immigration so not tainted by
jewish culture wrecking, I was literally shocked by her, she was femine and
aristocratically  a LADY. I note the only White women I have known identical to
this where all born and raised from the 20's to the 50's before the frankfurt
school got underway fully.

The jews are frustating the relationship and gender roles in our race to push
males and females into race mixing more and it's working.

For the White man the traditional archetype of  the masculine is the Romanitic
ideal of the Knight from the Grail mytho's handed down to us via the Templars
and Druids. And seen in the example of the SS.

Point taken in your usual wit and humor Don.More of that conditioning I wrote
about,in my last post.More meditating needed to cleans the kike crap out I
guess.
Hail Satan!
Brian

I doubt it everyday I see men who are basically on a leash to their women and
they are not exactly in league for Philosopher King anytime soon. In the land of
the psychological neutered men, if women where such muses themselves as awhole
all mankind should be genius by now. So much for that feminist meme base,
realityfrankfurt skrulez.

"Behold when during the time of the great alignment in the firmament  did occur,
 he who's name is Don came forth from the mount of mansomeness with the law upon
the tablets of all that is fabolous, he spoketh this writ to all men assembled
before him.........."Reacth between thy legs and if thou find a pair there, then
thou shalt live like it."

Then it was wrote after this statement made, in the faint back ground the wail
of "oyveh" in protest was heard. And that nobody cared.

Brian

other satanis

just ask a transpeople.they're only co[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Menstruation, Women and Magick

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!
Brian

Brian

I remember when I had my periods that I felt like I was vibrating inside just before and the first day. I feel the bio-electric during that time is high. I used to have more premonitions than I do now. It isn't just the blood but the bio-electricity

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lydia N" <lydia_666@... wrote:

Fascinating... Here I was, wondering why my period is almost 2 weeks late, thinking I might need to see the doctor to make sure things are ok, (I'm definitely not pregnant but was thinking a medical reason) but it looks like it's just syncing up with the moon! Thanks for posting :)

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Yes, transpeople and the intersexed do know exactly which gender they belong to and thank you for recognizing that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

I do see your point Don.The kikes have confused us Gentiles so much with their
propaganda,that its hard to find a healthy balance between the two genders.
Hail Satan!
Brian

--- On Mon, 7/25/11, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

My comment was in general and not directly aimed at you. It reminded me of what
I see in society daily.

Every women wants a man and every man a women. This feminism has caused a lot
of hatred between the sexes in society and as part of that deeply in
relationships over time the two come to hate the other. Because the women acts
unfemine and the male unmasculine and they lose the instinctive respect nature
has placed between them. Masculinized women and feminized men.

I once met an Asian lady who was first generation immigration so not tainted by
jewish culture wrecking, I was literally shocked by her, she was femine and
aristocratically  a LADY. I note the only White women I have known identical to
this where all born and raised from the 20's to the 50's before the frankfurt
school got underway fully.

The jews are frustating the relationship and gender roles in our race to push
males and females into race mixing more and it's working.

For the White man the traditional archetype of  the masculine is the Romanitic
ideal of the Knight from the Grail mytho's handed down to us via the Templars
and Druids. And seen in the example of the SS.

Point taken in your usual wit and humor Don.More of that conditioning I wrote
about,in my last post.More meditating needed to cleans the kike crap out I
guess.
Hail Satan!
Brian

I doubt it everyday I see men who are basically on a leash to their women and
they are not exactly in league for Philosopher King anytime soon. In the land
of the psychological neutered men, if women where such muses themselves as
awhole all mankind should be genius by now. So much for that feminist meme base,
realityfrankfurt skrulez.

"Behold when during the time of the great alignment in the firmament  did
occur,  he who's name is Don came forth from the mount of mansomeness with the
law upon the tablets of all that is fabolous, he spoketh this writ to all men
assembled before him.........."Reacth between thy legs and if thou find a pair
there, then thou shalt live like it."

Then it was wrote after this statement made, in the faint back ground the wail
of "oyveh" in protest was heard. And that nobody cared.

Brian
--- On Mon, 7/25/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

other satanis

And its beautiful when I see that, my trans friends happy with whom they are.

Its beautiful looking at gay/bi people as well. ...:)

HAIL OUR 4 CROWNS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

just ask a transpeople.they're only come confused if they listen to crap instead of themselves.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Brian

Hail Satan!
Brian

Brian
--- On Mon, 7/25/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

wow david I agree it looks so beautiful! I love looking at them as well.
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:38:11 pm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

just ask a transpeople.they're only come confused if they listen to crap instead of themselves.

I do see your point Don.The kikes have confused us Gen

I'm glad you do Shannon. :D But this post was my own, I ACCIDENTLY posted under my son David's name.

Sorry, it happens sometimes....we both use yahoo.

AVE SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

wow david I agree it looks so beautiful! I love looking at them as well.
Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:38:11 pm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

I do see your point Don.The kikes have confused us Gen

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back