Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

members of the group.

tymaxfashion

i also wanted to know what kind of messaged you guys would like to be relayed through music if somebody like my self took rap rap seriously.

example: like world issues. spirtiuality. ? what kind of stuff would like to be put of there from a true satanic perspective.

I think it's really great that you are making Satanic Rap Music. I'm not really into the genre of rap, I like more of a slower Classical sound and or Symphonic Metal. As far as to what might be really good to put into the lyrics... I would suggest to focusing on making Our Gods Known, Spirituality/ Meditation instead of drugs, who is to blame for the African Slave Trade (the Filthy jew).  Regardless of whether I like Rap or not, I will listen to your music because I know a Spiritual Satanist made it, Therefore it has value to me. Do you have a YouTube Channel? If I do like your music, may I have permission to use your music in Satanic Videos? This applies to anyone else who writes music in this group.  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:04 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] members of the group.

i also wanted to know what kind of messaged you guys would like to be relayed through music if somebody like my self took rap rap seriously.

example: like world issues. spirtiuality. ? what kind of stuff would like to be put of there from a true satanic perspective.

You know what? I say go for it can't say rap music is my cup of tea personally, but it's mostly because of the lyrics in most of it being really down and violent and depressing but if you can use it for something positive and reach out to people who will hear the message through it then use it well.
Just tell the truth if you have passion put that into your music, whatever music or art anyone uses put your passion and energy into it and tell the truth there are avenues everywhere around us to reach out to people in a non intrusive way and art of all kinds is fantastic to do that!
I am more of a metal fan, symphonic melodic type metal mostly but I like all kinds of music just depends on my mood and how it makes me feel when I hear it. Would be great if more Satanists used their talents for Satan! It is so sad that so many beutifull voices, singers and musicians waste their talent.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tymaxfashion" <tymaxfashion@... wrote:

I don't do music I do visual art, I havn't had time lately for much but when I do some Satanic art I will offer it for Satanists to use to teach the truth for sure! I had an idea about doing portraits of the Gods and gaurdian Demons if people could give me descriptions or pictures that might help me to draw and paint them and offer the JOS to have free use on the website or on videos etc... if it is of benefit let me know I'll do it!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

I think it's really great that you are making Satanic Rap Music. I'm not really into the genre of rap, I like more of a slower Classical sound and or Symphonic Metal.

As far as to what might be really good to put into the lyrics... I would suggest to focusing on making Our Gods Known, Spirituality/ Meditation instead of drugs, who is to blame for the African Slave Trade (the Filthy jew).

Regardless of whether I like Rap or not, I will listen to your music because I know a Spiritual Satanist made it, Therefore it has value to me. Do you have a YouTube Channel?

If I do like your music, may I have permission to use your music in Satanic Videos? This applies to anyone else who writes music in this group.

Hail Father Satan!!

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

I made us a deviantART Group! (It's an art website). http://jos-on-da.deviantart.com/ This is my 2nd account. I'm not on it much. My main 1 is called OperaticAnimeNimue.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

I don't do music I do visual art, I havn't had time lately for much but when I do some Satanic art I will offer it for Satanists to use to teach the truth for sure! I had an idea about doing portraits of the Gods and gaurdian Demons if people could give me descriptions or pictures that might help me to draw and paint them and offer the JOS to have free use on the website or on videos etc... if it is of benefit let me know I'll do it!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@ wrote:

I think it's really great that you are making Satanic Rap Music. I'm not really into the genre of rap, I like more of a slower Classical sound and or Symphonic Metal.

As far as to what might be really good to put into the lyrics... I would suggest to focusing on making Our Gods Known, Spirituality/ Meditation instead of drugs, who is to blame for the African Slave Trade (the Filthy jew).

Regardless of whether I like Rap or not, I will listen to your music because I know a Spiritual Satanist made it, Therefore it has value to me. Do you have a YouTube Channel?

If I do like your music, may I have permission to use your music in Satanic Videos? This applies to anyone else who writes music in this group.

Hail Father Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back