Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Members of SS

[email protected]

I am a Liberian and lives in Monrovia, Liberia. How can I recognized a SS member. I wish to establish a coven in my city and bring all members together that we can have influence in our society spiritually, physically, economically and politically. How possible can this be?

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

I understand your what you are trying to accomplish but in reality..how many people are in your area that are willing to find Satan and become dedicated members?
The chances are not many. Also, the more important thing as of now is to awaken humanity to the lies and agenda of the enemy. Socio-political changes can happen once there are more resources and people willing to shape society. 
I guess what I am trying to say is what you are looking to do is shared with all of us dedicated SS. We all want to change this world and make it better but we have to focus on our priorities.
Also, for covens, it is best to have an appointed Priest to lead, for many reasons.
High Priestess Shannon

It would be wonderful, but an SS has many dangers and challenges along the way and there are few, I suggest you invite people to make RTR at the same time, but the distance. this has been wonderful.

Does not report personal data because there are many enemies and people who do not recognize Satan.
Many want to kill us

2016-08-29 14:12 GMT-03:00 soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  I understand your what you are trying to accomplish but in reality..how many people are in your area that are willing to find Satan and become dedicated members?
The chances are not many. Also, the more important thing as of now is to awaken humanity to the lies and agenda of the enemy. Socio-political changes can happen once there are more resources and people willing to shape society. 
I guess what I am trying to say is what you are looking to do is shared with all of us dedicated SS. We all want to change this world and make it better but we have to focus on our priorities.
Also, for covens, it is best to have an appointed Priest to lead, for many reasons.
High Priestess Shannon

Thanks my brother

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [BlacksforSatan] Re: Members of SS
To: [email protected]
CC:

It would be wonderful, but an SS has many dangers and challenges along the way and there are few, I suggest you invite people to make RTR at the same time, but the distance. this has been wonderful.

Does not report personal data because there are many enemies and people who do not recognize Satan.
Many want to kill us

2016-08-29 14:12 GMT-03:00 soutlaw92@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
High Priestess Shannon

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back