Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meeting

David Russell

I have started a meetup.com group in Spokane anyone living here is invited so far I only have a small alter consisting of the sigil of baphomet and candles. Any level is invited and we will be discussing and doing all things satanic.

That's highly discouraged, trying to meet with others online invites infiltrators. You'll attract infiltrator kikes, there are many of them lurking here. And it's not really that important to try to meet with others anyway, like I said your relationship with the Gods is personal and doesn't involve not need any humans. Unlike xians who need dozens of people every Sunday in a church in order to be hypnotized and brainwashed, Satanists don't need that at all. Most of us practice it in our homes alone. It's usually a solitary practice.

Now don't get me wrong, there ARE covens, but these are for a different purpose. These are for combined workings, usually for spiritual warfare since they're based on the priniple that the whole energy is bigger than the sum of each individual energy of the person. So it's for those who are experienced enough and not complete newbies, those who are willing to contribute on the spiritual warfare and those who are trustworthy and work as a team with others to bring the enemy down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

I have started a meetup.com group in Spokane anyone living here is invited so far I only have a small alter consisting of the sigil of baphomet and candles. Any level is invited and we will be discussing and doing all things satanic.

My main purpose for replying is because there seems to be a trend among new people who say "I'm new and I want to find others to teach me/meet e.t.c.". This is an infiltrator magnet, especially people who ask for a "mentor". It's a misconception that people have to meet with others before becoming seriuos in Spiritual Satanism. It's actually pretty much the opposite, you should be learning and practicing alone and be knowledgeable for some period of time before trying to meet with others, as there are many infiltrators who spew random bullshit, and if you're new you'll not be able to distinguish the BS from the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

That's highly discouraged, trying to meet with others online invites infiltrators. You'll attract infiltrator kikes, there are many of them lurking here. And it's not really that important to try to meet with others anyway, like I said your relationship with the Gods is personal and doesn't involve not need any humans. Unlike xians who need dozens of people every Sunday in a church in order to be hypnotized and brainwashed, Satanists don't need that at all. Most of us practice it in our homes alone. It's usually a solitary practice.

Now don't get me wrong, there ARE covens, but these are for a different purpose. These are for combined workings, usually for spiritual warfare since they're based on the priniple that the whole energy is bigger than the sum of each individual energy of the person. So it's for those who are experienced enough and not complete newbies, those who are willing to contribute on the spiritual warfare and those who are trustworthy and work as a team with others to bring the enemy down.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@ wrote:

I'm an example for that, I'm dedicated SS for almost 6 years, I've transformed my soul and built a relationship with Satan/Enki yet I've never been in a "group". There're some people who have been interested in SS and I showed to them, by I've always practiced alone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

My main purpose for replying is because there seems to be a trend among new people who say "I'm new and I want to find others to teach me/meet e.t.c.". This is an infiltrator magnet, especially people who ask for a "mentor". It's a misconception that people have to meet with others before becoming seriuos in Spiritual Satanism. It's actually pretty much the opposite, you should be learning and practicing alone and be knowledgeable for some period of time before trying to meet with others, as there are many infiltrators who spew random bullshit, and if you're new you'll not be able to distinguish the BS from the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@ wrote:

I didn&apos;t mean on line I have started a group here in Spokane through meetup.com and have invited people of all levels to join even LeVeyan satanist but I said in the Bio don&apos;t be surprised if a god shows up.

the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

What Fire Starter said still stands. It is very dangrous, especially to meet up with strangers in person. And it is not something we promote or condone.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." - Satan, The Al Jilwah.

Satan is advising us against this. For we truly do not know what those who are without may do to us. We have enemies, those that would stop at nothing to turn us against Satan. Those that would use these opportunities that you have simply laied out for them to get at you.

Stupidity has no place in Satanism. Find some sence and use it please.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

I didn't mean on line I have started a group here in Spokane through meetup.com and have invited people of all levels to join even LeVeyan satanist but I said in the Bio don't be surprised if a god shows up.

I agree that it is very dangerous to meet with people with whom you do not know. But at the same time meeting others is a good experience, it offers a chance to learn and expand. I enjoy going to meet with other SS, you just have to do your research and make sure the person isnt a infiltraitor, or crazy. Just be careful.Hail Satan!! "The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meeting
  What Fire Starter said still stands. It is very dangrous, especially to meet up with strangers in person. And it is not something we promote or condone.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do." - Satan, The Al Jilwah.

Satan is advising us against this. For we truly do not know what those who are without may do to us. We have enemies, those that would stop at nothing to turn us against Satan. Those that would use these opportunities that you have simply laied out for them to get at you.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, David Russell <davidtigerrussell@... wrote:

I didn't mean on line I have started a group here in Spokane through meetup.com and have invited people of all levels to join even LeVeyan satanist but I said in the Bio don't be surprised if a god shows up.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, David Russell <davidtigerrussell@ wrote:

While it is true that meeting people is very dangerous. Maxine has had many attempts at her life.

Please do not Insult people as this is a place of learning.

If they want to meet up with people that is THEIR decisions.

Just remember to always be careful. Take your time to really get to know the person. The most convincing people can be the most deadly.

You have been warned and the decision is yours.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Timothy Sharp <spiritualsatanist92@... wrote:

I agree that it is very dangerous to meet with people with whom you do not know. But at the same time meeting others is a good experience, it offers a chance to learn and expand. I enjoy going to meet with other SS, you just have to do your research and make sure the person isnt a infiltraitor, or crazy. Just be careful.
Hail Satan!!

"The meaning of life is to better yourself and the Universe" - Lord Satan

Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 1:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meeting

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, David Russell <davidtigerrussell@ wrote:

the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Here are some comments from the_fire_starter666 on this thread, look further up in this conversation to find them, and also a link to a Joy of Satan article:

the_fire_starter666
That s highly discouraged, trying to meet with others online invites infiltrators. You ll attract infiltrator kikes, there are many of them lurking here. And
Nov 19, 2012
the_fire_starter666
Nov 19, 2012

Show message history

the_fire_starter666
Nov 19, 2012
I'm an example for that, I'm dedicated SS for almost 6 years, I've transformed my soul and built a relationship with Satan/Enki yet I've never been in a "group". There're some people who have been interested in SS and I showed to them, by I've always practiced alone.

Show message history

"... If you have questions, feel free to ask them in the groups, but we strongly encourage you to read through the information on the Joy of Satan website first. Too many people neglect personal study. Satan is the bringer and giver of knowledge. One cannot advance in Satanism without knowledge. It is obvious in the groups regarding those who make statements with a serious lack of knowledge. You will be able to discern truth from bullshit if you take the time to study. This will also help you in dealing with this sort of thing in your every day life offline. Please read the rules listed on the front page of whichever group/s you wish to join, before joining and make sure you understand them.

Please be aware that there are enemy infiltrators in all of our e-groups. Some of these claim to be 'Satanists' but their trolling, harassment of our members, and their working to cause disunity within the Satanic community reveals their true purpose. If you ever receive any harassing or unwanted e-mails from the above, please either notify the JoS ministry, and/or post the identity of the harasser/s to the JoS e-group/s.

Also, please be aware of your own personal security when online and especially in any e-groups you belong to. Giving out personal information is very unwise."

Joy of Satan E-Groups
Joy of Satan E-Groups  

As stated in previous posts, don't share your private information as your name & birthday as they can be used to hurt/cause trouble for you. Skyping and arranging meetings is aslo dangerous - these groups are filled with infiltrators

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back