Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meet an experienced satanist?

jackjack

I looked all over for an email or thread. I couldn't find one. Is there any high priest or priestess who would be willing to have a conversation with me?

About what? It will be easier for advanced SS to engage in discussion if you gave them the topic of discussion. Any particular questions or topics?

I looked all over for an email or thread. I couldn't find one. Is there any high priest or priestess who would be willing to have a conversation with me?
Personal encounters between SS via the JoS are still not possible due to safety reasons.

One of the last things an experienced Spiritual Satanist wants to do is to link up with an unknown person who specifically asks to meet. But all of us are happy to help you here, for example, or in some other manner that is safe and reasonable for everyone.

Hello :)

Most questions can be asked to these forums, where you can get answers from multiple members. A lot of new members think they need to contact Clergy to ask basic questions that can be answered by reading the JoS, or questions that can be easily answered by other members here.

If you're looking for one-on-one guidance, we use these forums instead. We generally don't have conversations with members unless it is in regards to working on projects for the JoS, because we have a lot of work to do for Satan.

However, if you do have an important question or concern that for whatever reason absolutely needs the attention of Clergy, my email is in my profile and under my profile picture, and High Priest Hooded Cobra's is in his signature under every post he makes.

Thank you for all the responses. I have been doing energy work for about 12 years now. I was meditating about 6 hours a day for a few of those years. I was kind of addicted to it. I definitely don't understand a lot of things I have experienced. I know I hear and see things other people don't. I connected with horus once and something else. It was like bright gold snowflakes all around the room. I even saw the gold flakes when I opened my eyes. At that time I was scared because the energy was so overwhelming. It had me trembling. It felt like a massive constant cold gust of wind. I ended up asking horus to leave due to my fear. Do you have any suggestions on how to mend my error? Fast forwarding to the present I no longer have fear and can feel a connection between us but it was nothing like that night. I am on day 3 of the hells army spiritual warfare training. Since I have been meditating for so long I can enter a trance state with a few focused concentrated breaths. I plan on following the layout without skipping ahead though. It is not only good practice but I'm sure very soon I will be learning new things. That is why I really wanted to speak with someone who has a lot of experience.

But what is that you want to know. You've asked about how to mend your error , it seems like it's already amended as you have no more fear and feel the connection again so then what is the problem if truly within yourself you are good then isn't this validation you seeking which will serve to nothing more then a waste of everyone's time. If you do have a question ask but from my sight I can see that you're awaken and on your path, continue meditating and advancing , all is good.

But what is that you want to know. You've asked about how to mend your error , it seems like it's already amended as you have no more fear and feel the connection again so then what is the problem if truly within yourself you are good then isn't this validation you seeking which will serve to nothing more then a waste of everyone's time. If you do have a question ask but from my sight I can see that you're awaken and on your path, continue meditating and advancing , all is good.
I think you misunderstood. This has nothing to do with validation. It was through past transgression. So it is a very different experience and connection.

I think you misunderstood. This has nothing to do with validation. It was through past transgression. So it is a very different experience and connection.
Alright. Best of luck!🍀

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back