Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meds

spiritstrider1

I feel like im helpless...Th only way my family will ant me around if if im on some kind of drug...Im taking Concerta..I was wondering what effects long term this will have on my aura? Theres nothing I can do to stop this.. How will I achieve godhead now if my aura is damaged?I feel this is my fault because I have ample time to astral project and get on wth the other meditations but for some reason its a big road block for me..

Hello friend,
I have not any personal experience with drugs very much and especially this kind, but i think that in a post around Jos forums there was a big critic against these kind of drugs, ( cause they are just made to take your money ) so make a good google search and if i am correct just pretend you are taking them and when they don't see you spit them or something. ( of course you can even better search for the post in here in Jos forums but there are a lot of posts and i don't know if you have time, even though you will find many interesting stuff trust me)
HAIL SATAN!

I too am on meds, not concerta though but i was when i was younger. I currently take 105 mg of methadone every day because i used to be hooked on opiates (pain pills & heroin) and i still do my meditations no problem and my aura is stronger now than its probably ever been. As long as you are taking therapeutic doses of concerta and not a real high amount and there's no bad side effects that you can mentally or physically feel than you should be fine as long as you are doing your meditations. But i would not suggest taking antidepressants or other strong psychiatric drugs because those really fuck up your serotonin and norepinephrine and dopamine, which will alter your state of consciousness. Being on a strong narcotic opiate does alter my states of mind but nothing that i cannot control. I hope this was of some help to you.

Hail Satan/Lucifer!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Belial!
Hail Pazuzu!
Hail Abigor!
Hail Asmodeus!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!

Quit the shit, ask satan too help you find a way. I had trouble with that and many more "medications" when I was a kid. I don't want too... give you wrong advice or make you lose heart, friend. pretend not too take it. ADHD, is a fraud. shit is like legal meth. Who knows... how much farther I'd be naturally... if they hadn't...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritstrider1" <chris.deluis@... wrote:

I feel like im helpless...Th only way my family will ant me around if if im on some kind of drug...Im taking Concerta..I was wondering what effects long term this will have on my aura? Theres nothing I can do to stop this.. How will I achieve godhead now if my aura is damaged?I feel this is my fault because I have ample time to astral project and get on wth the other meditations but for some reason its a big road block for me..

ADHD is a made up illness, it doesn't exist. Search this group for the article HP Don posted about it where the kike who made it up admits is is a lie. Fuck what your family thinks, don't take it, or pretend you do but throw it away out of the house if they say you have to take it. It will cause problems for you. All that pharmaceutical trash is made and controlled by kikes and it WILL fuck you up with long term use. Power Meditations will fix everything if you are consistent and stick to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritstrider1" <chris.deluis@... wrote:

You are still hooked on an opiate. Methadone is a synthetic opioid. Do NOT tell people here it is ok to take such shit because it fucking isn't. All you are doing is taking a maintenance sode of the same shit you used to so you can have a "controlled" addiction rather than using enough to fuck you up quickly. That shit weakens the mind and will put holes in the aura as all addictions do, not to mention the other damage it can do. Get off it if you want to advance. But don't tell people it is ok to take any such garbage.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "myramurder9113" <belial9112@... wrote:

I too am on meds, not concerta though but i was when i was younger. I currently take 105 mg of methadone every day because i used to be hooked on opiates (pain pills & heroin) and i still do my meditations no problem and my aura is stronger now than its probably ever been. As long as you are taking therapeutic doses of concerta and not a real high amount and there's no bad side effects that you can mentally or physically feel than you should be fine as long as you are doing your meditations. But i would not suggest taking antidepressants or other strong psychiatric drugs because those really fuck up your serotonin and norepinephrine and dopamine, which will alter your state of consciousness. Being on a strong narcotic opiate does alter my states of mind but nothing that i cannot control. I hope this was of some help to you.

Hail Satan/Lucifer!
Hail Paimon!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Belial!
Hail Pazuzu!
Hail Abigor!
Hail Asmodeus!
Heil Hitler!
Heil Himmler!

I would be happy if my family just wanted me to take something like concerta. Concerta doesn't do anything negative spiritually. But because of jew doctors I have to take anti-psychotics, and those DO have an effect on spiritual progression. But if I don't take it I get kicked out of my house. You should be grateful. And don't bug out because your taking meds that will only lead to a psychiatric evaluation, you don't want that. Be thankful.

There is no way this concerta is good for anyone. AT best it may be neutral but I wouldn't take that chance for anything. It is a bullshit drug for a bullshit illness. The kike who made up ADHD admitted it is a lie and this knowledge is freely available and provable. Tell them you're taking it if you must, but don't take it. Anti-psychotics are also often just a way of making money and fucking people up. I have personally seen them destroy people. Consistent Power Meditation will fix everything in time, and if something is urgent like "needing" heavy psychiatric drugs one can ask a God for help in healing so they can get off that jewish poison.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luatansatiel" <luatansatiel@... wrote:

I would be happy if my family just wanted me to take something like concerta. Concerta doesn't do anything negative spiritually. But because of jew doctors I have to take anti-psychotics, and those DO have an effect on spiritual progression. But if I don't take it I get kicked out of my house. You should be grateful. And don't bug out because your taking meds that will only lead to a psychiatric evaluation, you don't want that. Be thankful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritstrider1" <chris.deluis@ wrote:

Don't take that shit. Your family don't seem to understand that the DSM book is a load of crock and have no legitimate test(to test your brain chemicals) to know if this drug concerta will help you in any way. This is basically an amphetamine salt(a legal form of speed) that can cause great harm. This drug forces your brain to work faster than it normally does-through dopamine receptors-and over time-those shut down permanetely. It also gives you a serotonin dump-which causes a big hangover while your brain struggles to replentish it. Day after day-this can really fuck you up. As far as your Aura, someone else might be able to answer that-but from my personal experiance with amphetamines-they make life awesome, make you extremely productive, but over time-can cause great harm to you. Big pharma companies are like drug dealers-and they make big time money off of health insurance companies(and psychiatrists tied into them) to destroy your well-being. You have to ask yourself this question?-If your family really cared that much about you-then they would want what's best for you-and if they really cared about what was best for you-then they would do their own real research about what these drugs can do-and be involved with you regardless of what medication you agree or do not agree to be on. I would never treat my children-or my family members(or anyone) that way, nor would I ever let them take medication like that! You are the commander over your own body and your own soul!

The question is, if a liar says he lied, how dumb do you have to be to believe him?

ADHD is real. The planets can create all manner of annoying problems for people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

ADHD is a made up illness, it doesn't exist. Search this group for the article HP Don posted about it where the kike who made it up admits is is a lie. Fuck what your family thinks, don't take it, or pretend you do but throw it away out of the house if they say you have to take it. It will cause problems for you. All that pharmaceutical trash is made and controlled by kikes and it WILL fuck you up with long term use. Power Meditations will fix everything if you are consistent and stick to them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spiritstrider1" <chris.deluis@ wrote:

ADHD is not real. U are wrong. If u Think ADHD is real then u are brainwashed and need some deprogramming. satanists are the best so correct yourself and learn. ADHD and the psychiatric drugs used for them are a fraud . So are the rest of the mental disorders u hear about in the psychiatrists dsm bible. Satanists please stay off psychiatric drugs and harmful drugs. only take necessary life saving antibiotics when absolutely necessary. Satan is the best!I'd be nothing with out him. So a big. Hail SatanZ

On Aug 19, 2013, at 4:12 AM, "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:
  The question is, if a liar says he lied, how dumb do you have to be to believe him?

ADHD is real. The planets can create all manner of annoying problems for people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I apologize for my derogatory tone.

I think having one's Mercury possibly Sun/Moon negatively affected could cause ADHD.

Neptune causing mental problems?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

A coward on his death bed fearing what's to come could admit to such things in the hopes it will somehow help him. I could come right back at you and say how dumb do you have to be to believe the claims of an industry that is totally jewish from start to finish, especially one that when believed gives them such immense power to control and destroy the minds of Gentiles. But I do not wish to have conflict with you, and I am not offended. It is you that needs to re-think this and see through the bullshit. None of those psychiatric drugs help the "illnesses" they are said to. They just put the person into another fucked up state of mind to shift away from the issue and in the long run will seriously damage the person.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

I used to be addicted to ADHD medications I was prescribed. I was snorting focal in every day. The depression you experience from the crash could damage you're aura but if you are taking it as prescribed it should help you and you should be fine

Sadly the Jews at the office of mental health have brainwashed my parents into thinking I need it to function, so they won't allow me to live at home if i'm not taking the medication, and I can't support myself. But I still meditate and use the kundalini force. And even though I am on the medication, I am still clairaudient. But I can't be clairvoyant because of the meds.

There is no way this concerta is good for anyone. AT best it may be neutral but I wouldn't take that chance for anything. It is a bullshit drug for a bullshit illness. The kike who made up ADHD admitted it is a lie and this knowledge is freely available and provable. Tell them you're taking it if you must, but don't take it. Anti-psychotics are also often just a way of making money and fucking people up. I have personally seen them destroy people. Consistent Power Meditation will fix everything in time, and if something is urgent like "needing" heavy psychiatric drugs one can ask a God for help in healing so they can get off that jewish poison.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luatansatiel" <luatansatiel@ wrote:

I am also on meds. It is possible to be clairvoyant, it's like any other skill, you have to work at it daily.Never use "I can't"  but believe and do "I can." ;)Anything is possible.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 3:53:06 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meds

Sadly the Jews at the office of mental health have brainwashed my parents into thinking I need it to function, so they won't allow me to live at home if i'm not taking the medication, and I can't support myself. But I still meditate and use the kundalini force. And even though I am on the medication, I am still clairaudient. But I can't be clairvoyant because of the meds.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "luatansatiel" <luatansatiel@ wrote:

Hold the pill in your mouth and just fake taking the pill. Its the only way i got away with not taking my meds when i still lived at home. I was diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety, so I was put on buspar and concerta. I tried them both once and never took it again! Buspar just feels like a nicotine buzz, and the concerta made me sweat profusely. Both medications are jew nonsense.... Look up the long term side effects of both the medications and I guarantee you won't want to take them. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 20, 2013, at 1:57 PM, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:
I am also on meds. It is possible to be clairvoyant, it's like any other skill, you have to work at it daily.Never use "I can't"  but believe and do "I can." ;)Anything is possible.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 3:53:06 PM

Hello my brothers and sisters. I am turning on you with a question about medicine. More specificly pain killers. I was perscribed with a strong painkiller for my neck pain which turned out to be morphine. I was taking it for two days and then stopped because I realized I can't think straight. It had a heavy brain fog effect. Even tho the dosage was as prescribed. I couldn't keep my focus for half a minute and I forgot what I was saying the second I said it. This got me thinking. When I was 10 years old I was involved in an accident which almost resulted in my death. I managed to survive but I had long hospital time. I was in hospitals in and out of the surgeries and most of the time on strong painkillers. I was receiving IV morphine for months and even when I was discharged I still had to take pills. I was just a kid! With my recent involvment with this medicine I realized the stuff that happened 10 years ago had left some serious effect on me. After the accident I couldn't focus and had problems with thinking. I had all sorts of memory problems and still do to this day. Due to my shitty life I got involved with some bad people and started abusing drugs at the age of 15. I was smoking shitload of pot and  snort coke. I do realize this had to add on to the list of my problems. forgive me but i was so young and stupid... I put all of that behind me as I'm trying to become a new man of Satan. I can't help myself but wonder if those painkillers I was receiving as a child made some heavy damage on my brain. I remember that at that time I started getting intrusive thoughts with flashback images of rotting flesh. I also programmed myself to stay broke and to attract problems..  I am having lots of problems with focus and remembering stuff. When I meditate I forget how many times I repeated the rune or my mind just floats away and I start thinking of something completly irrelevant. I have to count repetitions on my fingers. I'm also trying to reprogram myself really hard. Can my brain restore to it's natural state? I am not taking any psychoactive substances. I drink a cup of coffee a day and some alcohol here and there (trying to cancel both).. What is the best meditation to help my focus? I found out void meditation and visualisation of sigils help but I think I could be doing more. Please help me!

Seig Heil!
Hail Satan!

Okay, first, it's very normal to count the vibrations on your fingers. Others use a Satanic rosary for exactly the same reason. You're not flawed there.

Secondly, yeah, drugs do damage. They sure did me. But, the good news is, science has proven meditation actually physically changes the brain and a mind can and does evolve with consistent meditation and effort.

So, there is much hope for you, eljtheblancoassassin. Much.

I hope you're not buying into any sorts of a gulit trip about your past. We all have a past. I have a past. It's even possible some - if not all - of the Gods and Goddesses have a past.

You're here now. I hope you're earnestly dedicated. In the words of Light Yagami, "If you want to do better, then, do better."

You certainly have it in you to do so.

Hail Father Satan!

YES your brain can absolutely restore to its natural state!!! It will take time but you absolutely can with lots of meditation.I would personally do LOTS of void meditation and aura cleansing/aura empowering (to help restore your brain). Also, helping with your visualization and such, I would do the spiritual warfare program http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... Manual.pdf
HAIL SATAN 

I just want to add my personal experience in case useful here.
I koew a person who had accidents in her early age - this had the result of moving her verterbras and slightly dislocate them (cannot see this, it is a matter of micro-shifts). I also noticed that the enemy tend to work to destroy the integrity of the human spine, promoting or example the use of very heavy bags full of books for students, that obviously must be carried on one shoulder only (otherwise you are not "cool") - this may cause spinal micro-problems in the long run. Same for low-hips jeans, very tight and unconfortable clothing, etc.

If verterbras are not correctly aligned, the energy cannot flow at the best and also some nerves might receive pressure and the nervous systems has blockages, the flow is not free.
This may cause any sort of problem - also pains in the head, neck, back, and in other places even far from the spine.

So if you plan to abandon alchool and coffee, you might invest some of the money you will save to visit a chiropractic, and check your spine for any problem that is holding you back. If you have intense pain, this migght be one cause - I say might.
The person I mentioned before experienced enery increas after the cure, and some pains she had went away; also she was more focused.

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 15:30:46 -0700

YES your brain can absolutely restore to its natural state!!! It will take time but you absolutely can with lots of meditation.
I would personally do LOTS of void meditation and aura cleansing/aura empowering (to help restore your brain). Also, helping with your visualization and such, I would do the spiritual warfare program http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... Manual.pdf
HAIL SATAN 

Thank you both so much!!

@talonjackman I have done the 40 day empowerment program and I continue on with meditations. It's exactly what I thought would help the most. After I was doing the visualization practices for a few days my concentration slightly improved. I will start the 6 month spiritual warfare program asap. I don't do enough of VM. Around 20 minutes per day divided into 2 sessions, but I'm learning to block out unwanted thoughts by visualizing myself in ether and asking myself if these are really my thoughts.

@call_me_something_else Yeah but even tho I count on my fingers i sometimes misscount . I know I try not to do it, but stupidity is the only thing not accepted by Satan and even tho I knew what I was doing I kept on doing it.. I'm just glad I'm out of that shit. Your words really did made my day! Thank you brother!

Sieg Heil!
Hail Satan!

Thank you for sharing the URL for the Manual.  I have started reading and doing the meditations.  I really appreciate your message.

~Stephanie

For smaller things I use my fingers as well. Sometimes I miscount but it's okay as long as you do your best to NOT, and don't get upset about it or get after yourself for it. Just push through it.
Hail Satan!!

Now that you mention it, many women's purses, bags, and diaper bags, are also designed for one-shoulder use. And some of the bags are enormous. They cannot be good for our backs. I think the handbags can also be dangerous; again, they can be weighty, and are supported by one hand.

@SS666 I will definetly try with a chiropractic when I can. I way always afraid to visit one because everyone I know that visited one was in pain for another few days and I have a really sensitive spine. The accident I had resulted in damage on my head. They had to cut out a piece of my skull and replace it with plastic. Other than that I sometimes feel pain in my neck and lower back. I'll make an appointment with a chiropractic as soon as possible.

@taol_van_sherwood I would love that! I am also active in the SSHealth group. There were a lot of herbs mentioned but I couldn't find anything usefull for my problem. Could you please look up some herbs that would help me with my focus and staying concentrated? I also have problems falling asleep sometimes but I just ordered fresh valerian root to see if it'll help. Thank you so much!

Hail Satan!

You welcome!
This might be an incorrect position of the pelvis bone (I had it and I was sloped on one side too) - I have been told I cannot have a perfect curve of my spine (most likely it is common evenience) but the point is if this in interferring with your nerves/energy pathways or not.
Hata Yoga has been helpful for me; after being chekced by a chiropractic I tried to understand where and how he was manipulating my "failures" (he does "move" your vetrebras putting you  in strange positions) in vetrerbal positions and found that similar Yoga Asanas helped the spine to stay in better position - after the cure.

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 11:20:09 -0700

Thanks SS 666 for the post. 

I never knew that could be of a problem.
I most likely do have such a problem with my spine seeing I sink trough my feet at times and at least one permanently. 
So without proper shoes one side would be down more than the other.

So do you have any ideas on what could help to straighten the spine? as in daily exercises for example?

Also I think I should be walking barefeet more often. Seems to balance (at least a little) better than on slippers.

Thank you so much! I know I've read its not advisable to take valerian root for a long time. But as far as that goes I think everything should be taken in moderation.. ANyhow back to the question, I will try to obtain these herbs.

I will do some google reasearch meanwhille you post your answer. Thanks = )

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back