Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mediterraneans aren’t white

absolute truth about mediteranian is
80% aryan 20% was white why white was 20% because the white race was mostly immigrants due to the great wars of the past outside the Mediterranean region which eventually forced the white race to scatter in all directions from the previous only 1% who settled because they were explorers or traders.

I heard that the runes were created in North Italy ,where are still preserved on a wall the signs of Cernunnos (aka Satan) holding the snake.

And when You are looking at that, we are talking of thousands of years ago.

Indeed The earliest rock carvings date back to epipaleolithic (or Mesolithic, Proto-Camunian, 8th-6th millennium BC), several millennia after the retreat of the glacier that covered Europe. Guess that neither in Germany or in norther Europe at that time was any "nordic race" , simply because it was covered by ice!

So this discussion looks like is stupid , the author is a villain and specifically of those which are trying to divide our race.

Memento and beware..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back