Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations

reinhard.eichmann

What should I think about? Or should I not think at all? I want to understand step by step how to go about meditating. And does it benefit those that do it correctly?

I'm still relatively new to meditating, and I was wondering if you guys know what order I should use for learning meditations.

You have a couple of options. One thing you could do would be to just read the meditations and do the ones you feel the most comfortable doing. Or you can follow the six month training program. If you want to do the training program click on the Files section on the groups of the teens 4 satan group and click on Spiritual Warfare Training Program for Satanists.pdf near the end of the list. Good luck!
   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2011 8:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditations

I'm still relatively new to meditating, and I was wondering if you guys know what order I should use for learning meditations.

I have found too Raven,that the more you visualize,the more you really start to feel you chakras.Before I just could not relate to feeling the chakras honestly.But now I do,and I know I am advancing,as Father would want me too.Hail SatanBrian

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Meditations

You have a couple of options. One thing you could do would be to just read the meditations and do the ones you feel the most comfortable doing. Or you can follow the six month training program. If you want to do the training program click on the Files section on the groups of the teens 4 satan group and click on Spiritual Warfare Training Program for Satanists.pdf near the end of the list. Good luck!
   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power. "I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!* www.joyofsatan.org

That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you!!   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!* 
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.orgwww.exposingchristianity.com From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 1:54 PM

I have found too Raven,that the more you visualize,the more you really start to feel you chakras.Before I just could not relate to feeling the chakras honestly.But now I do,and I know I am advancing,as Father would want me too.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Monday, December 5, 2011 6:49 AM

|
  |
_|_
  |

1st question : Is it okay that i started doing power meditation before my dedication ritual? i'm planning on doing it but i don't have time nor place at this time.

2nd question : What have you felt the very first time you've done meditation? I've meditated only 3-4 times by now, and everytime i feel enormous amount of energy, if that's what i've felt, i have very calm mind and i let myself into it totally, i have knowledge of breathing because i was martial artist. Even thought i'm beginner i feel like i open all my chakra points and i feel so energized .. After every meditation ( i do it in late time), i end sleeping very happily.

Dedication is advised as soon as relatively possible because you are officially renouncing the jewish garbage and acknowledging Satan as your only God. With this comes the protection and guidance.

I also had this issue, was wondering whether this makes sense as I didn't know whether the enemy will be targeting me. :p Foolish way of thinking when looking back.

Anyway, I was told to dedicate ASAP because I will be protected.

In your case, you're practising martial arts, which means you're more skilled than a person who only begins his or her quest for power and might.

Be sure to do aura of protection and chakra cleaning with aura purification, as it would have been a pity to lose a person who knows what he is here for ^^

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dinoforenki" <dinoforenki@... wrote:

1st question : Is it okay that i started doing power meditation before my dedication ritual? i'm planning on doing it but i don't have time nor place at this time.

2nd question : What have you felt the very first time you've done meditation? I've meditated only 3-4 times by now, and everytime i feel enormous amount of energy, if that's what i've felt, i have very calm mind and i let myself into it totally, i have knowledge of breathing because i was martial artist. Even thought i'm beginner i feel like i open all my chakra points and i feel so energized .. After every meditation ( i do it in late time), i end sleeping very happily.

I have recently come across many videos that are said to be helpful while meditating by use theta, delta, and many other waves to help with meditations on the third eye. My question is are these types of videos helpful/harmful in any way? If helpful which videos would be most helpful to my third eye meditations?

Thank you in advance and hail satan!!!

Sent from my iPhone

There are alright initially.. But don't depend on them too much. You must practice the meditations, mantras and vibrations on your own than depending on the videos as they don't help you in the long run.

These waves put you in a trance state. So yes, it can help you empower your third eye, but bear in mind that gaining the ability to enter a trance state independently gives you more power.
Hail Satan!!!! On Thursday, 1 May 2014, 15:00, James Hoagland <sic_jester88@... wrote:
  I have recently come across many videos that are said to be helpful while meditating by use theta, delta, and many other waves to help with meditations on the third eye. My question is are these types of videos helpful/harmful in any way? If helpful which videos would be most helpful to my third eye meditations?

Thank you in advance and hail satan!!!

Sent from my iPhone

I have recently come across many videos that are said to be helpful while meditating by use theta, delta, and many other waves to help with meditations on the third eye. My question is are these types of videos helpful/harmful in any way? If helpful which videos would be most helpful to my third eye meditations? Thank you in advance and hail satan!!!

I've been experiencing headaches after doing energy, void and opening the soul meditations. Is this normal? Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is normal to experience headaches after meditation especially if you are new to meditation. The headaches will go away over time and are nothing to worry about.

Thank you appreciate it. 

Sent from my iPhone
On 1 May 2018, at 3:35 am, Mage Adept mage.adept@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Magick is all about manipulation of energy.The soul is made of light.So,yes. --
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android Sunday, 29 April 2018, 07:08am +03:00 from 8dimention@... [JoyofSatan666] [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Do you need to work on the foundation meditation for the the others to work properly hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back