Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditations?

awalordi

is there any meditations or something to increase penis size?
im not talking about drastically increasing it. just an inch or 2.

dudes come on, hes asking for help, even though it's funny, dont laugh. ok well, i am not 100% sure but if you focus on it growing and do affirmination meditation is should work...i think, not too sure on that.  

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 30 May, 2009 12:21:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: meditations?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "awalordi" <awalordi@.. . wrote:

I guess you can programme energy to do that but still... i lol'd
Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:
dudes come on, hes asking for help, even though it's funny, dont laugh.
ok well, i am not 100% sure but if you focus on it growing and do affirmination meditation is should work...i think, not too sure on that.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "awalordi" <awalordi@ . wrote:

I'm reading this a few days later david, im still loling

do not laugh at him, if he wishes to do what he said..let him do so, it doesnt mean he is small, he could be big just wanting it bigger, it is not funny at all and if you think so you are not worthy to be a spiritual satanist

High Priest Steven Barnett

Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 8:33:50 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, David De Jager <shadow.slade@ ... wrote:

ok well, i am not 100% sure but if you focus on it growing and do affirmination meditation is should work...i think, not too sure on that.

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

lol i know but, SHH
Sent: Sunday, 31 May, 2009 8:33:50 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, David De Jager <shadow.slade@ ... wrote:

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

The best thing for this would be to do perinium exercises, it is the muscle between your anus and scrotuum. If you do excercise this every day by tensing and releasing it will help to increase the strength and length of your penis, also do the same thing when you urinate try to hold it back then let it go and hold it back again and so on.

Sex magick is so important in satanic magic and it is important to have a strong sexual drive and health.

A great book to help with sexual health and strength is "the multi- orgasmic man".

Hope this helps

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "metal_neolith" <metal_neolith@... wrote:
The best thing for this would be to do perinium exercises, it is the muscle between your anus and scrotuum. If you do excercise this every day by tensing and releasing it will help to increase the strength and length of your penis, also do the same thing when you urinate try to hold it back then let it go and hold it back again and so on.

Sex magick is so important in satanic magic and it is important to have a strong sexual drive and health.

A great book to help with sexual health and strength is "the multi- orgasmic man".

Hope this helps

HAIL SATAN!!
dude... that holding your piss back and letting it go and holding it back again sounds unhealthy 0.o

It's not unhealthy, piss is sterile...unless you have a bladder infection.
dude... that holding your piss back and letting it go and holding it back again sounds unhealthy 0.o

Steve is absolutely right. As this is an egroup for adults, lets act like it. Even if this is a joke or not there might be some people too scared to discuss this topic. So my answer to you is there is a possibility for everything. People want to change the size of there nose because it makes them unhappy, people wish to change their eye colour because they believe it looks better, if a brother wants to enhance the size of his penis then where is the shame in that.

But its best to try biokinesis, do some research into that and try it that way. That might be your best shot.

Rather then laughing at your brother/sister why not try the first step into helping them. This is a forum for discussion not criticism, if a brother or sister needs some advice no matter how embarrassing it is then we should try an help, this is an adult egroup, there should be a sense of mature responses. That's all I have to say on this topic! Best of luck, have a strong will and 100% focus and consistency and you will achieve your desire, we are about advancing and if this makes you feel better then have no shame in talking about it!

*DO WHAT MUST BE DONE* HS/88
*HAIL SATAN & THE GODS OF HELL*

*HELLS WARRIOR*

not really, doing that excercise helps to increase the muslce of the penis, do that for a while and you could hold up a towel...if you already cant lol.

Sent: Monday, 1 June, 2009 10:31:37 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "metal_neolith" <metal_neolith@ ... wrote:

Hope this helps

HAIL SATAN!!

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Yeah I know it sounds weird but it is effective and can help with sexual stamina!!

But yeah it is pretty weird lol!!

HAIL SATAN!!

I'd even extend and clarify this - our group is for people whose minds are mature (I spoke to few of our brethren and despite being teenagers, they spoke very wisely).

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells_dragon_warrior" <hellz_army75@... wrote:

Steve is absolutely right. As this is an egroup for adults, lets act like it. Even if this is a joke or not there might be some people too scared to discuss this topic. So my answer to you is there is a possibility for everything. People want to change the size of there nose because it makes them unhappy, people wish to change their eye colour because they believe it looks better, if a brother wants to enhance the size of his penis then where is the shame in that.

But its best to try biokinesis, do some research into that and try it that way. That might be your best shot.

Rather then laughing at your brother/sister why not try the first step into helping them. This is a forum for discussion not criticism, if a brother or sister needs some advice no matter how embarrassing it is then we should try an help, this is an adult egroup, there should be a sense of mature responses. That's all I have to say on this topic! Best of luck, have a strong will and 100% focus and consistency and you will achieve your desire, we are about advancing and if this makes you feel better then have no shame in talking about it!

*HELLS WARRIOR*

im back, after some trouble getting to know myself better...didnt finish the training program but plan to resume soon may father smile upon you -thorn

Sent: Monday, June 1, 2009 7:59:59 AM

*HELLS WARRIOR*

Welcome back, I didn't get to finish either, I had hit some obstacles and I am doing my own program now, best of luck my brother, there is no failure in trying at least. At least you gave it a go and now understand yourself better, getting to know yourself is so important, an that's how we can advance.

*HELLS WARRIOR*

thank you brother, and i'll probibly be starting mine soon brother in father's name -thorn

Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 8:33:00 AM

Welcome back, I didn't get to finish either, I had hit some obstacles and I am doing my own program now, best of luck my brother, there is no failure in trying at least. At least you gave it a go and now understand yourself better, getting to know yourself is so important, an that's how we can advance.

*HELLS WARRIOR*

pratheesh1907, please read and study http://www.joyofsatan.org to know about Satan and spiritual Satanism.If you have not dedicated your soul to Satan, and you feel this is the right path for you, please do so and then start a meditation program.
You can communicate to Satan through prayer/telepathic communication. Please be wary of any sites outside of Joy of Satan that talk about Satan and Satanism, unless they are from the Joy of Satan clergy members.There's a lot of misinformation and lies out there. Stick with Joy of Satan.
We also have a forum, which has articles of interest from both clergy and members:http://www.ancient-forums.com

Hail Satan!
On Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 09:47:42 p.m. EDT, pratheesh1907@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Help me to communicate and know satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back