Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations, personal age and level of knowledge

SeguaceDiSatanas

What is the correlation that exists between spiritual advancement, level of knowledge and age?

Let me explain better, when the meditative and magical knowledge of the Gods was not present on a very accessible website written within everyone's reach and even translated into multiple languages, our extreme luck, how learning was managed based on your age and what could you actually do based on your level of advancement? What was shown to you based on how old you were and what could you do based on your age and the time you dedicated to meditating? How was your program itself handled based on who you were?

I ask this question because I read these quotes that made me think:

If you're only 17, then no. You need much more life experience and gained wisdom in order to be a diviner for SS.

To be honest, I don't think anyone under the age of 35 should be a diviner for SS.
many of these methods in the JoS were only taught in Ancient Schools to people well over their 30 years of age. There were strong reasons for this. At 30 you understand that if you give wrong advice, it can be bad for another. When you are 15, you care more for other emotional matters. Other topics were shared with people only after they were 45 plus years old; where the feelings of social responsibility are more important than other feelings.
I ask this to understand if in my spiritual path, in order to proceed adequately, there are things to wait for and to understand how to continue in certain spiritual gifts based on the realism of my possibilities.
My age is somewhere between twenty and thirty.

What is the correlation that exists between spiritual advancement, level of knowledge and age?

Because at an older age, people have already have a fully developed body, have life experience, and more mature. I don't want to be inaccurate but your brain is still developing in your 20's or so. It also takes time to connect to your soul, spiritually advance, and have the necessary fundamental knowledge to understand higher knowledge. There are also set astrological events that will transform you, such as Saturn return that happens around the age of 30.

how learning was managed based on your age and what could you actually do based on your level of advancement? What was shown to you based on how old you were and what could you do based on your age and the time you dedicated to meditating? How was your program itself handled based on who you were?

The Gods shows themselves to the ones that are developed and bring knowledge to those who can handle this correctly. So this have only happened in older ages.
HPS Maxine was also an adult when she found out about Satanism, and slowly found the more broad truth over many years.

I ask this to understand if in my spiritual path, in order to proceed adequately, there are things to wait for and to understand how to continue in certain spiritual gifts based on the realism of my possibilities.
My age is somewhere between twenty and thirty.

You should aim High and take small steps to it. You are capable of anything until you execute this correctly. Your possibilities are endless. The reality is that you are not yet what you can be, but you can always get there with time and small steps, and with taking the right path and right choices.

There are also set astrological events that will transform you, such as Saturn return that happens around the age of 30.
Another major astrological event is the "mid life crisis" at around 42 years of age. Transiting Neptune squares natal Neptune, while at the same time, transiting Uranus opposes natal Uranus.

For non-spiritual people, this can be disastrous, think of the age-old meme of the man leaving his family and getting a fancy car and a toupee, trying to hide his ageing. For spiritual people, this transit can be transformative in a very beneficial way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back