Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditations for self realization

David1

hello everyone,

im about to embark on a time period to fully understand myself.

this is because when ever i do meditatons, i know that i have this feeling of not knowing myself fully.

so i feel that it is a great idea to finish step one, before i work to empower myself.

so i was wondering if you guys could name me acouple meditations that will help me out?

i also have another question, i do know that the rune, mannaz, helps with self-realization.

but can you guys tell me how to use this rune. (i havent really had that much experience with runes yet.)

any tips? probably from someone who had experience with the rune.

thanks. HAIL SATAN!

Well a few things I would suggest.

First, the most simple way to understand yourself in my opinion would be to sit down and simply think about you. Relax, shut your eyes, and just remember. Think about all the things you've done in your life, the good times the bad times and the in between. Any moment in your life that really stood apart from the rest, it could honestly be anything. Also think about the insignificant moments, those times just laughing with friends or simply a time when you watched tv alone even. Now that you refreshed your memory of you, think back and try to understand yourself from the view of your life at the time of what ever memory you are focused on. Think about yourself this day and try to see how you would have acted in that situation now. Think about the decisions you've made in your life, and think back and try to understand why you made that decision. It's key to be honest here, your doing this for yourself and no one else, so there isn't a reason to hide the truth even if you maybe are ashamed of something. Think about how you acted in the past, compare this to how you would act now, and consider how you would like to act in the future. Now this might be better to just take this slowly and maybe not do it all in one sitting, maybe over a period of days or weeks. The pace is really up to you.

After you have come to terms with yourself as you are in this life it's a possibility that you are prepared to try and understand your past existences. Understand yourself as you are now well before you attempt this, it's very important. The reason I say this is because you don't want to deal with the pains and misfortunes of your past lives when your not able to cope with the ones in your waking life as it is now. So when you feel comfortable attempt past life regression, I suggest you work with your guardian demon for this. In my own experience I worked directly with Astarte and Enki during my past life regressions, and yes I did have success in this if your wondering. I use the term success loosely because what I remembered was mostly traumatic and caused some degree of mental anguish, but I'm able to understand who I am today and also the person I wish to become tomorrow; for this reason alone I was able to forgive myself for my past grievances and accept the past for what it was. I can't say that I remember the entirety of any past life, but I remember at least a dozen experiences in separate lives that I relived through past life regression meditation. In my personal life I used a few different meditations to induce past life regression; The one thing that I suggest is the most important aspect of past life regression meditation is entering a complete trance state. One method I find particularly powerful for inducing trance is opening the crown chakra to it's capacity and allowing your being to enter bliss state. In my personal experience this state will occur will you calm your mind completely and focus on the energies of your crown chakra, it occurs to me in the following manner: I feel overcome with a sense of "unique" confusion, later accompanied by a the feeling of my consciousness expanding beyond my physical limitations, finally like a deluge of euphoric bliss washing down over my physical form. Also if your able to access your 9th chakra which is exterior to your physical form this will help, most people are not advanced to this level so I wont go into much detail concerning it, if you are advanced to this degree then you most likely have some aspect of knowledge pertaining to how it could be of use to you. Now concerning the actual meditation in which I used for past life regression, I will lay it out in a simple manner before you:

To begin, I will say that past life regression is on similar tiers of difficulty as astral projection or any other high level meditation and should only be when one is mentally prepared.

Enter a deep trance to the best of your personal ability.

Visualize a pool of water. See this pool engulfed in bright white/gold light, confirm to yourself that this pool of water is healthy, happy, and safe. This is the atmosphere you will want to project for yourself.

Look deep in this hypothetical water source and see that it is boundless, without bottom or edge to contain it. Look deep in the pool and realize that it is completely clear to you and you can see it for it's entirety and nothing inside of it is unknown to you.

Now Look into the pool and see your reflection as you are now, and affirm to yourself the following statement: I see myself as I am.

In your mental picture,See yourself dipping your face into the pool and affirm to yourself with an empty mind and clear thought: I remember myself as I am. Allow the pool to fill up and show you things that you remember from all periods of your life, see them and know them for what they are.

Now come back to staring into the pool again, see if become clear again and empty your mind once more. Affirm to yourself: I see myself as I was.

Allow your mind to freely form an impression of a past life, don't concentrate on seeing anything in particular. Just allow yourself the clarity of mind that is needed for this meditation to work.

Again dip your face into the pool, affirm to yourself: I remember myself as I was.

Free your mind of thought and allow the pool to fill with your memories of who you were. It is important to maintain the atmosphere of health, happiness, and safety. Allow the pool to reflect yourself openly, do not be afraid and also try to feel free and unrestrained. Allow the memories to be shown to you, rather than trying to draw them out.

When your done with the meditation leave the pool and focus on your physical form. Allow yourself to awaken to your physical life and return from the induced trance state. Close your eyes for another moment and allow your mind to rest, coming back from trance state is a lot like waking up, it's healthy to allow your brain to return from delta/theta waves slowly.

Well I hope this helped you friend-o. Best of luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

hello everyone,

this is because when ever i do meditatons, i know that i have this feeling of not knowing myself fully.

so i feel that it is a great idea to finish step one, before i work to empower myself.

so i was wondering if you guys could name me acouple meditations that will help me out?

i also have another question, i do know that the rune, mannaz, helps with self-realization.

but can you guys tell me how to use this rune. (i havent really had that much experience with runes yet.)

thanks. HAIL SATAN!

thank you man,

very much.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David H" <religionisdisease@... wrote:

Well a few things I would suggest.

First, the most simple way to understand yourself in my opinion would be to sit down and simply think about you. Relax, shut your eyes, and just remember. Think about all the things you've done in your life, the good times the bad times and the in between. Any moment in your life that really stood apart from the rest, it could honestly be anything. Also think about the insignificant moments, those times just laughing with friends or simply a time when you watched tv alone even. Now that you refreshed your memory of you, think back and try to understand yourself from the view of your life at the time of what ever memory you are focused on. Think about yourself this day and try to see how you would have acted in that situation now. Think about the decisions you've made in your life, and think back and try to understand why you made that decision. It's key to be honest here, your doing this for yourself and no one else, so there isn't a reason to hide the truth even if you maybe are ashamed of something. Think about how you acted in the past, compare this to how you would act now, and consider how you would like to act in the future. Now this might be better to just take this slowly and maybe not do it all in one sitting, maybe over a period of days or weeks. The pace is really up to you.

After you have come to terms with yourself as you are in this life it's a possibility that you are prepared to try and understand your past existences. Understand yourself as you are now well before you attempt this, it's very important. The reason I say this is because you don't want to deal with the pains and misfortunes of your past lives when your not able to cope with the ones in your waking life as it is now. So when you feel comfortable attempt past life regression, I suggest you work with your guardian demon for this. In my own experience I worked directly with Astarte and Enki during my past life regressions, and yes I did have success in this if your wondering. I use the term success loosely because what I remembered was mostly traumatic and caused some degree of mental anguish, but I'm able to understand who I am today and also the person I wish to become tomorrow; for this reason alone I was able to forgive myself for my past grievances and accept the past for what it was. I can't say that I remember the entirety of any past life, but I remember at least a dozen experiences in separate lives that I relived through past life regression meditation. In my personal life I used a few different meditations to induce past life regression; The one thing that I suggest is the most important aspect of past life regression meditation is entering a complete trance state. One method I find particularly powerful for inducing trance is opening the crown chakra to it's capacity and allowing your being to enter bliss state. In my personal experience this state will occur will you calm your mind completely and focus on the energies of your crown chakra, it occurs to me in the following manner: I feel overcome with a sense of "unique" confusion, later accompanied by a the feeling of my consciousness expanding beyond my physical limitations, finally like a deluge of euphoric bliss washing down over my physical form. Also if your able to access your 9th chakra which is exterior to your physical form this will help, most people are not advanced to this level so I wont go into much detail concerning it, if you are advanced to this degree then you most likely have some aspect of knowledge pertaining to how it could be of use to you. Now concerning the actual meditation in which I used for past life regression, I will lay it out in a simple manner before you:

To begin, I will say that past life regression is on similar tiers of difficulty as astral projection or any other high level meditation and should only be when one is mentally prepared.

Enter a deep trance to the best of your personal ability.

Visualize a pool of water. See this pool engulfed in bright white/gold light, confirm to yourself that this pool of water is healthy, happy, and safe. This is the atmosphere you will want to project for yourself.

Look deep in this hypothetical water source and see that it is boundless, without bottom or edge to contain it. Look deep in the pool and realize that it is completely clear to you and you can see it for it's entirety and nothing inside of it is unknown to you.

Now Look into the pool and see your reflection as you are now, and affirm to yourself the following statement: I see myself as I am.

In your mental picture,See yourself dipping your face into the pool and affirm to yourself with an empty mind and clear thought: I remember myself as I am. Allow the pool to fill up and show you things that you remember from all periods of your life, see them and know them for what they are.

Now come back to staring into the pool again, see if become clear again and empty your mind once more. Affirm to yourself: I see myself as I was.

Allow your mind to freely form an impression of a past life, don't concentrate on seeing anything in particular. Just allow yourself the clarity of mind that is needed for this meditation to work.

Again dip your face into the pool, affirm to yourself: I remember myself as I was.

Free your mind of thought and allow the pool to fill with your memories of who you were. It is important to maintain the atmosphere of health, happiness, and safety. Allow the pool to reflect yourself openly, do not be afraid and also try to feel free and unrestrained. Allow the memories to be shown to you, rather than trying to draw them out.

When your done with the meditation leave the pool and focus on your physical form. Allow yourself to awaken to your physical life and return from the induced trance state. Close your eyes for another moment and allow your mind to rest, coming back from trance state is a lot like waking up, it's healthy to allow your brain to return from delta/theta waves slowly.

Well I hope this helped you friend-o. Best of luck.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

hello everyone,

thanks. HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:
hello everyone,

thanks. HAIL SATAN!
This might help

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/41214

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back