Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations and trance

littletigerclaw

Hey, every 1. I just had two questions. The first I can't seem to get into a trance-I'm new to this so I'm sure it will come with time but I've tried a few times and I've never been able to get that falling feeling. Any suggestions? And the next question, which may explain y Im having trouble with the first, I'm on the second day of my awakening of my 3rd eye and I got a headache type effect yesterday-which I take is good but I had trouble with the actual visualisarion of it with regards to the picture on JoS. I don't quite understand how I'm supposed to visualize it-the picture confuses me slightly. Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question.. But always keen to learn and try and understand better.. :) hail Satan!

There are a few ways. You can literally imagine the color on your third eye and the direction on your physical body.

OR

You can imagine what your body looks like and do the colors and directions there.

I find the first most effective.

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 4:56:48 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditations and trance

Hey, every 1. I just had two questions. The first I can't seem to get into a trance-I'm new to this so I'm sure it will come with time but I've tried a few times and I've never been able to get that falling feeling. Any suggestions? And the next question, which may explain y Im having trouble with the first, I'm on the second day of my awakening of my 3rd eye and I got a headache type effect yesterday-which I take is good but I had trouble with the actual visualisarion of it with regards to the picture on JoS. I don't quite understand how I'm supposed to visualize it-the picture confuses me slightly. Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question.. But always keen to learn and try and understand better.. :) hail Satan!

I think it's the direction part ur referring to that confuses me.. :(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

There are a few ways. You can literally imagine the color on your third eye and the direction on your physical body.

OR

You can imagine what your body looks like and do the colors and directions there.

I find the first most effective.

Hail Satan!

----------

Date: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 4:56:48 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditations and trance

Well, I've just tried for my 3rd day on my awakening and I don't know what to say or do. At least on my 1st day I got a headache. Yesterday and 2day I just feel like a failure.. :( I still don't understand the visualization part properly and no matter how much I concentrate and/or relax I can't seem to do anything and now I don't even have a headache. Is there some other way to praise our Father at least because I'd like to give Him thanks at least forgiving us life because I don't think I can do magic. I won't give up and will keep on trying but I'm starting to feel like an incompetent idiotic failure. I don't expect sympathy, I was just wondering if some1 could give me any advice that might at least help me let Father know that I do love and praise him..

For the tone of the chant use the note (on a musical scale) A. Ive found its REAL close to that note if not on point for the vibration. Focus on feeling the vibration in your third eye. When you have both of those things down imagine a light like a bright miniature sun lighting up and staying bright where your third eye is.

----------

Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 5:02:12 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditations and trance

Well, I've just tried for my 3rd day on my awakening and I don't know what to say or do. At least on my 1st day I got a headache. Yesterday and 2day I just feel like a failure.. :( I still don't understand the visualization part properly and no matter how much I concentrate and/or relax I can't seem to do anything and now I don't even have a headache. Is there some other way to praise our Father at least because I'd like to give Him thanks at least forgiving us life because I don't think I can do magic. I won't give up and will keep on trying but I'm starting to feel like an incompetent idiotic failure. I don't expect sympathy, I was just wondering if some1 could give me any advice that might at least help me let Father know that I do love and praise him..

Heres my advice for Father Satan to understand you that you care : Keep on going , don't stop , don't give up and be fearless.

Here is how i visualized my things : consider it like daydreaming or imagining things. If you meditate on your 3rd eye , focus that you are watching yourself from a 3rd person perspective and see that there is energy going into the middle of your forehead and there is a closed eye , which is slowly opening the more energy you put into it. Oh and if your doing the "Thoth" sounds like you should , i felt it working when on the 3rd day i fealt my heart bears on the thumbs that reacted to the middle of the forehead.
I realized i have opened it when i started seeing purple shapes when i'm relaxed enough with my eyes closed.

I hope this info from my part helps , good luck!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Haures!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

I swear everyday I'm getting worse at this. I did my 'last day' of awakening my 3rd eye and felt less of anything than I did previously. At least I'm not depressed any more-think I'm just going nuts instead. Guess il just have to start the cycle again 2mrw even if it takes me 50 years il get it done!! Sadly I have the feeling I won't live that long.. :( oh well at least maybe if I get my 3rd eye open in thus life time then I can start doing my chakras thing in the next!! XD oh, wait il have amnesia then and have to first find Father again and then i can do my awakening again! Sigh.. Lol. I was just wondering wats the longest any 1s taken to open their 3rd eye? Also fuck the kikes 4 stopping us from using magic-if I ever get it Il kill them all myself!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@... wrote:

For the tone of the chant use the note (on a musical scale) A. Ive found its REAL close to that note if not on point for the vibration. Focus on feeling the vibration in your third eye. When you have both of those things down imagine a light like a bright miniature sun lighting up and staying bright where your third eye is.

----------

Ha i had the same thing happen to me and i couldn't even get the electric shock
in my finger but i can feel when in meditation that my third eye is open as i feel it now when thinking about it. just believe and want your third eye open think over and over again or try your hand chakras for abit as this chakras can help other chakras to open. your third eye may be open but you may not realise.
i understand the your stress

hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

I swear everyday I'm getting worse at this. I did my 'last day' of awakening my 3rd eye and felt less of anything than I did previously. At least I'm not depressed any more-think I'm just going nuts instead. Guess il just have to start the cycle again 2mrw even if it takes me 50 years il get it done!! Sadly I have the feeling I won't live that long.. :( oh well at least maybe if I get my 3rd eye open in thus life time then I can start doing my chakras thing in the next!! XD oh, wait il have amnesia then and have to first find Father again and then i can do my awakening again! Sigh.. Lol. I was just wondering wats the longest any 1s taken to open their 3rd eye? Also fuck the kikes 4 stopping us from using magic-if I ever get it Il kill them all myself!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

----------

I don't believe for a second that Father Satan expects everyone to fit a 'one-size-fits-all' ritualistic mold that ends up being little more than disheartening and discouraging.

Were I in your shoes (and I could well be at this rate!) I'd give up the struggle, chill out, and just talk to Father Satan about it. He is NOT without compassion and I refuse to believe He would sit back and just watch one of His own struggle endlessly.

Chin up. It's not hopeless. I'll never believe that.

*hugs*
Morgana

U may be right about it being open and me not realizing it. Think I will try the chakras 4 a bit then. Thanks. I know u no what I'm talking bout cos my finger shock is gone as well..
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "furcas_592" <mattygale123@... wrote:

Ha i had the same thing happen to me and i couldn't even get the electric shock
in my finger but i can feel when in meditation that my third eye is open as i feel it now when thinking about it. just believe and want your third eye open think over and over again or try your hand chakras for abit as this chakras can help other chakras to open. your third eye may be open but you may not realise.
i understand the your stress

hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Paul Pseudonym" <paulpseudonym@ wrote:

----------

Nah, I'm Not saying it's hopeless im sure it's just patience.. I just wish I could already talk with Father properly is all.. :) I'll get there-il neva give up, but thanx 4 the *hugs* u made me smile today :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Morgana" <morganadanjou@... wrote:

I don't believe for a second that Father Satan expects everyone to fit a 'one-size-fits-all' ritualistic mold that ends up being little more than disheartening and discouraging.

Were I in your shoes (and I could well be at this rate!) I'd give up the struggle, chill out, and just talk to Father Satan about it. He is NOT without compassion and I refuse to believe He would sit back and just watch one of His own struggle endlessly.

Chin up. It's not hopeless. I'll never believe that.

*hugs*
Morgana

i have the same problem with that falling feeling, And i have been trying it for quite some time now.. any suggestions, anyone? :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back