Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditations and hormones thread

Amalek

Greetings brothers!
In what ways does meditation affect the hormones?
Are there designated meditations for causing production of certain hormones such as testosterone?
Say I wanted to get taller is there a meditation to put the pituitary gland into overdrive?
I see this a possible safer alternative for steroids too.(I am interested in enhanced bodybuilding)
I can see why this would be dangerous because dabbling with the hormone body has risks to it and many possible side effects.
Regardless of the risks I find the possibility and applications of this very interesting.
In general I am fascinated by the concept of biomancy and would like to know more about it.
Also what effects do steroids have on the soul?

Don't play with nature just heal yourself and your hormones will start working too like for me when I meditate I get blood flow in my testicles because my testosterone is low and meditation is healing my body in a way but i would not recommend anyone to force the pituitary to work in such a way

Amalek said:
Greetings brothers!
In what ways does meditation affect the hormones?
Are there designated meditations for causing production of certain hormones such as testosterone?
Say I wanted to get taller is there a meditation to put the pituitary gland into overdrive?
I see this a possible safer alternative for steroids too.(I am interested in enhanced bodybuilding)
I can see why this would be dangerous because dabbling with the hormone body has risks to it and many possible side effects.
Regardless of the risks I find the possibility and applications of this very interesting.
In general I am fascinated by the concept of biomancy and would like to know more about it.
Also what effects do steroids have on the soul?

The more simple and more effective thing to do is to clean your soul, and deprogram your mind. Eventually the insecurity about your height will go away, abd you will get to finally experience what it really means to LIVE. without your hangups holding you back.
Of course biomamcy does exist. And the gods will help anyone who is genuine with them and with this path to achieve anything. But as for the time being we are at war and the main priorities of any SS should be: cleaning and purifying their soul, empowering the soul and participating in warfare, both spiritual and informational.
You can ask the gods to guide you to information on biomancy of course, but having a lot of power without proper advancement of the mind and soul will more than likely end up useless at best and disastrous at worst.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back