Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation

Meditationpracticer

The meditations can be powerful but if people with knowledge know about you they can be alot weaker in some ways especially when it comes to certain meditations its like you know it sort of works but it just doesn't seem to work I myself have been attacked by the enemy people with knowledge

Meditationpracticer said:
The meditations can be powerful but if people with knowledge know about you they can be alot weaker in some ways especially when it comes to certain meditations its like you know it sort of works but it just doesn't seem to work I myself have been attacked by the enemy people with knowledge
Dedicate, do AoP and RTRs, and keep advancing ;)

Meditationpracticer said:

Aura of protection + aura cleaning / returning curses everyday. Best done after RTRs

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back