Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation

i know this might sound stupid, but can i do the third eye meditation more then 4 days in a row?? i think i might have did it wrong, but im not sure

Why not? I still do it to this day as it helps keep it opened and empowered. Do you feel energy from your third eye? Most times people do have their chakras opened yet they dont know it because they spend to musch time worrying if they did it right. This is a bad habit because you need to just focus on feeling it then doing it right. Focusing to much energy on doing it right will only distract you and make you loose concentration.
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jiwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, February 2, 2011 3:44:54 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] meditation

i know this might sound stupid, but can i do the third eye meditation more then 4 days in a row?? i think i might have did it wrong, but im not sure

is it possible to meditate without doing the breathing technics? and is it strange to feel like a mask is forming whle you try to open your 3rd eye or chakra?

Hail Satan!

recently i've been meditating. At first it was a tad difucult and so many things distracted me, but for about the last week or so when i've meditated odd things have happened. I really have no idea what else to call them.

excerpt from my black book which i detail my progress:

feb 7th
"I felt something wobble in my head and try to throw my meditation off kilt. i looked for the source and saw something resembling a table. on the center of the table rested a object from which i couldn't discern any details or shape. upon seeing it i felt the urge to shove it off the table, when i did my head stoped spinning, and i felt relief wash over me."

feb. 10th
"i began to mentaly voice my worries and to ask father satan for help. almost immdiately i felt peace, calm and joy. I couldn't help it i started to cry and say over and over in my head 'you heard me, you heard me, thank you!' and i think i'm not positive, but i think i felt father, he felt like something cold leaning against my back and down my arms."

feb. 11th
" as went thorough the red door (yea i dunno how it would be red but thats how it feels when i meditate) and the strangest thing happened instead of the right side of my face and head hurting the left did. I felt the cold sensation again."

feb 13th
"everytime i talk to father my head hurts, and feels full, i wonder if thats normal?"

feb 14th
"when i spoke to father about certain things and being depressed i saw a thick beam, that was dirty in color. as i looked at it i felt the urge to remove it with blue fire. After i removed it completely,
I felt light and happy. when i looked around me i felt and saw more tubes, and burnt them away. The last tube i saw was in the same place my 3rd eye is, i burnt it away as well. I kinda expected to feel drained but instead i felt energized, light and airy. It was a blessed relief!"

feb 15th
"in place of the dirty colored tube with the help of father, we errected a pillar or burning blue light."

If you've read all that, thank you but my question is, are the experiences similar to what anyone else who's meditated(ing) felt? and is that what father feels like to you as well ?

<td val[/IMG]hey i had the same experience you had when i first meet father Satan i also cried his energy was so amazing and pure that i couldn't help myself so yes that is normal. and on the tubes when i broke mine i also felt happy and had more energy as well,.

--- On Wed, 2/16/11, teanna <talleyteajes@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 11:02 PM

recently i've been meditating. At first it was a tad difucult and so many things distracted me, but for about the last week or so when i've meditated odd things have happened. I really have no idea what else to call them.

feb 7th
"I felt something wobble in my head and try to throw my meditation off kilt. i looked for the source and saw something resembling a table. on the center of the table rested a object from which i couldn't discern any details or shape. upon seeing it i felt the urge to shove it off the table, when i did my head stoped spinning, and i felt relief wash over me."

feb. 10th
"i began to mentaly voice my worries and to ask father satan for help. almost immdiately i felt peace, calm and joy. I couldn't help it i started to cry and say over and over in my head 'you heard me, you heard me, thank you!' and i think i'm not positive, but i think i felt father, he felt like something cold leaning against my back and down my arms."

feb. 11th
" as went thorough the red door (yea i dunno how it would be red but thats how it feels when i meditate) and the strangest thing happened instead of the right side of my face and head hurting the left did. I felt the cold sensation again."

feb 13th
"everytime i talk to father my head hurts, and feels full, i wonder if thats normal?"

feb 14th
"when i spoke to father about certain things and being depressed i saw a thick beam, that was dirty in color. as i looked at it i felt the urge to remove it with blue fire. After i removed it completely,
I felt light and happy. when i looked around me i felt and saw more tubes, and burnt them away. The last tube i saw was in the same place my 3rd eye is, i burnt it away as well. I kinda expected to feel drained but instead i felt energized, light and airy. It was a blessed relief!"

feb 15th
"in place of the dirty colored tube with the help of father, we errected a pillar or burning blue light."

If you've read all that, thank you but my question is, are the experiences similar to what anyone else who's meditated(ing) felt? and is that what father feels like to you as well ?
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shadow Child <shadowchild66613@... wrote:
hey i had the same experience you had when i first meet father Satan i also cried his energy was so amazing and pure that i couldn't help myself so yes that is normal. and on the tubes when i broke mine i also felt happy and had more energy as well,.

--- On Wed, 2/16/11, teanna <talleyteajes@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 11:02 PM

feb 7th

feb. 10th

feb. 11th

feb 13th

feb 14th

feb 15th

Will it be okay for me if I'm developing my power if i havent dedicate to satan?

hello :)

i have recently (a week ago) made a commitment to Satan and after the ritual i felt such an amazing sense of peace it was so beautiful wow i am so grateful to Satan for guiding me to the truth but anyways i was wondering regarding the meditations on the Joy of Satan website, as a novice should i start on the power meditations (first beginner then after feeling confident with every meditation move on to the intermediate then advanced) or should i start with the Hells Army six month program then start the power meditations from beginning??

and if there are any Spiritual Satanists in Port Elizabeth South Africa i would really like to get in contact with some brothers and sisters :)

thank you

HAIL SATAN!!

I would say, try it and choose whichever you like. If you follow the six month program, then you'll already be in the advanced level after completing it so you won't have to do the newbie meditations again. The six month program starts from beginner ones and builds up to advanced level in the last 2 months.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "danebeetee" <danebeetee@... wrote:

i have recently (a week ago) made a commitment to Satan and after the ritual i felt such an amazing sense of peace it was so beautiful wow i am so grateful to Satan for guiding me to the truth but anyways i was wondering regarding the meditations on the Joy of Satan website, as a novice should i start on the power meditations (first beginner then after feeling confident with every meditation move on to the intermediate then advanced) or should i start with the Hells Army six month program then start the power meditations from beginning??

and if there are any Spiritual Satanists in Port Elizabeth South Africa i would really like to get in contact with some brothers and sisters :)

thank you

HAIL SATAN!!

hey well what you should do is work on your ower meditations first to build your strength. do beginner all the meditations o beginner. start with your third eye. the awakening meditations. also make sure you start doing your aura of protection meditation. it will really protect you! do all the meditations on begginner and then move up. as for the warfare thing you should do it weeks after you bulid up your strength from the meditations. but for now you can do things like posting up exposingchristianity.com on the internet on christian chat rooms or over the internet! that would please father. hope this helps. If you have questions ill help. And welcome to the family :)
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 3:04:08 PM

thank you

HAIL SATAN!!

Last night around 4am I started to meditate I wanted to drain somebody energy I wanted the betrayal I felt from them to bckfire and I felt soooo much power while meditating is was sooo powerful I hope it works

You should do both. The beginner meditations section doesn't have a specific order you should do nor does it say that you should only do one at a time. Both are important and you should include both in your daily meditation program and also work on opening your chakras.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "erademon" <death.era.isaac@... wrote:

can I skip the breathing exercises and start from foundation meditation?

I know how you feal. A betrayal is all the more painful when it involves family. The lie in my family has split my family in two. After looking into the JOS site i found about how to use black energy. I used the info from the Hexagradior and created an empty orb floating between my palms. I seen my self shining and bright, filled with the white gold sun of satan lucifer, also the mirror on the out side of the orb surrounding my body. I thought of what i wanted to happen to him, i went realy slow and enjoyed his torment. I asked Satan and all the powers of hell to send the black orb to him. By now the orb had a tempest inside it, raging thunder lightning. I seen the orb get bigger as it encompassed his whole body. I asked that his own breath energises the orb, that with each of his breaths the orb gets more and more poweful. I let the image go, kind of standing back watching and the image changed. The black orb became a huge snake squeezing him, i heard him scream. The image then went back to the black mist. Then is kind of solidified. Shiny and black. Looked just like a coffin, with him screming inside. I thanked father and any attending powers. I meditated on the image of his 'satanic coffin' (for want of a better discription). I will send my hatred of him and my joy at his death every hour untill he is dead. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], krystina brantley <nyfinest015@... wrote:

Last night around 4am I started to meditate I wanted to drain somebody energy I wanted the betrayal I felt from them to bckfire and I felt soooo much power while meditating is was sooo powerful I hope it works

im kinda new at this, i always believed that satan was the true father and he was the one who we should follow, but before i try to summon a demon i want to meditate, i dont know how :p so can anyone please teach me how to meditate

Welcome!Here is a good place to start.         http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 12:13 AM

im kinda new at this, i always believed that satan was the true father and he was the one who we should follow, but before i try to summon a demon i want to meditate, i dont know how :p so can anyone please teach me how to meditate

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... html&nbsp; this will help

HAIL ENKI
HAIL AMON RA
HAIL AGARES

Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 1:13 PM

gee thats a tough one i am still trying to learn more on meditation myself so i can progress.
also
satanism is kind of a hands on experience but you can check the JOS site and read up on the beginners area of the site for this and other topics like i do in my spare time.
also if you do not have internet at home and are like me and need the use to libraries and coffee places to get online let me know as i can try to send you a PDF of the JOS site.

Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 10:13 PM

i dont understand this meditation thing ive read any one i can talk to about this in a faster way please let me know

All of us had to start the same way Jonah,read joyofsatan.org fully,and just do what it says.Start with opening you chakras first,and start with the third eye for four days just like it says,and then the crown and so on,all the way to the base.You might want to check the files on this group,and start a simple breathing exercise program,as well as a simple stretching program too.They are the best ways to begin your program.Good luck in your advancement. 
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 8:27 PM

i dont understand this meditation thing ive read any one i can talk to about this in a faster way please let me know

My household is a catholic house and I've renounced all other religions and I've accepted father satan into my life but there's no time to meditate is it bad to not meditate because of all the distractions going around

HAIL SATAN!!!!

My household is a catholic house and I've renounced all other religions and I've accepted father satan into my life but there's no time to meditate is it bad to not meditate because of all the distractions going around

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I am sorry to dissapoint you, but meditation IS the most important thing in Spiritual Satanism. You must meditate in order to evolve. Which is the goal of Satanism. There is always time for it, you can do it 15 min before sleeping, while everyone else is asleep.

------------------------------
On Sat, May 25, 2013 12:22 PM PDT romerohugo29@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

I highly doubt that. Your house is quiet before the others wake up or after they sleep, so obviously you can either wake up before them or sleep after them and use that time to do power meditations. You can even wake up on 4 am or something. I always said that the person who wants to do something, always finds the time. If you make excuses and you don't look for free time you obviously avoiding the most important thing here. Like some other guy said, power meditation is what we're all about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], romerohugo29@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

There are also many other ways to do power meditation even if they are distractions. You can put some music to cover the distractions up for example, or even train yourself to concentrate despite the distractions. C'mon, if you were in a state of emergency and you HAD to do power meditations or anything else which was very important, what would you do???You would even leave your house for a while and go somewhere else in a more quiet place. There are hundreds of ideas in which if you think of power meditation as an important thing, they will definitely get into your mind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

I highly doubt that. Your house is quiet before the others wake up or after they sleep, so obviously you can either wake up before them or sleep after them and use that time to do power meditations. You can even wake up on 4 am or something. I always said that the person who wants to do something, always finds the time. If you make excuses and you don't look for free time you obviously avoiding the most important thing here. Like some other guy said, power meditation is what we're all about.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], romerohugo29@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

there is aways time to meditate im sure you bathe or shower everyday do your meditations in the shower or when you go to the bathroom im sure you have 5-10 minutes here and there during the day when you can be alone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], romerohugo29@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

tell them you are trying to meditate and trying to get closer to Father.  Let them think you're talking about the xtian god. Use their beliefs against them.JasonHail Satan!
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:22 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Ill try it tonight after they've all gone to sleep. Thanks for the info
HAIL SATAN!!!!

the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

its amatter of going beyond distractions and meditate

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary-anne" <slaveflamez@... wrote:

there is aways time to meditate im sure you bathe or shower everyday do your meditations in the shower or when you go to the bathroom im sure you have 5-10 minutes here and there during the day when you can be alone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], romerohugo29@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Iam new and going to dedicate my soul to satan on 26 june and what to know that what posture we have to have while doing meditation

Whichever is comfortable for you. I preferred laying down at the beginning. 
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 3:39 PM

Iam new and going to dedicate my soul to satan on 26 june and what to know that what posture we have to have while doing meditation

I wanted to know how to go about meditation, I have not found anything that specifies how one should meditate

should i first do the 40 day self empowerment program from joy of satan ministries? and if, what i should do after that? i`m a little confused what meditations i should do and where lineup

yeah start with that and then you can start mastering the intermediate meditations but be sure to not stop doing whay High Priest HoodedCobras 40 day self empowerment program says to not stop doing after the program.

also, maybe after you finish with that you should do the opening the watch towers meditation so you can open your chakras extensions and then add full chakra meditation into your meditation to start getting all of the blocks out of your chakras.

when the time comes(after the program) maybe you should ask Satan for guidance as to what meditations you should be doing to further advance yourself spiritually. He will let you know.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 1:46 AM PST peliterapeutti@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

should i first do the 40 day self empowerment program from joy of satan ministries? and if, what i should do after that? i`m a little confused what meditations i should do and where lineup

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back