Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation to Multitask

Player7

Multitasking is what the Gods do, they do multiple things at once with this ability, which is how they are able to talk to many different people at once.

Here's the meditation:

Split your mind into 2 parts by imagining your mind splitting and try to become conscious twice even if a little.

Now all you need to do is practice to make sure you can multitask.

I recommend trying simple maths equations, trying to figure out what 5x5 and 7x7 is at the same time for instance.

It's not easy and might take months but it's possible to multitask using this method.

Player7 said:
Multitasking is what the Gods do, they do multiple things at once with this ability, which is how they are able to talk to many different people at once.

Here's the meditation:

Split your mind into 2 parts by imagining your mind splitting and try to become conscious twice even if a little.

I recommend trying simple maths equations, trying to figure out what 5x5 and 7x7 is at the same time for instance.

It's not easy and might take months but it's possible to multitask using this method.

People should first master to do one task before they try to splitt thear minds. Can you void like 5 min straight?

We need to have laser fokus.

Fuchs said:
Player7 said:

Here's the meditation:

People should first master to do one task before they try to splitt thear minds. Can you void like 5 min straight?

Every creature with a brain has the capacity to multitask. We are smart creatures and so we can do meditations to unlock that part of our brain more. Imagine how much more you'd get done if you thought twice consistently.

Player7 said:
Fuchs said:
Player7 said:

Here's the meditation:

Every creature with a brain has the capacity to multitask. We are smart creatures and so we can do meditations to unlock that part of our brain more. Imagine how much more you'd get done if you thought twice consistently.
If you can't even have a laser focus for 5 minutes what makes you think you can multitask?

Aquarius said:
Player7 said:
Fuchs said:

If you can't even have a laser focus for 5 minutes what makes you think you can multitask?
Focusing and multitasking are 2 different parts of the brain though they work together. You can train one and the other simultaneously.

Aquarius said:
Player7 said:
Fuchs said:

And vibrating 2 mantras at the same time is impossibel. You can´t do 2 different RTRs at the time. That´s why I said laser fokus is important. Even if you could, it would still decrease the max output by 50%.

What if the two thoughts contradict each other like in a simple example: run away, stay?

Player7 said:
Aquarius said:
Player7 said:
Focusing and multitasking are 2 different parts of the brain though they work together. You can train one and the other simultaneously.
Then why are you asking? Seems that you already know what you want to do.

Aquarius said:
Player7 said:
Aquarius said:
I haven't asked anything

Player7 said:
Aquarius said:
Player7 said:
I haven't asked anything
Nevermind, I thought you asked something.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back