Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation to increase Willpower?

Use runes! :) :)You can do a 40 days working with runes (and affirmations) for your own spiritual advancement.
You can also do the Magickal squares (Sun, Mars).
Strengthening your aura helps in many things... You can do the aura empowering meditation.

Στις 5:51 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 27 Απριλίου 2015, ο/η "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Anyone know of any? Or does will power depend on the strength of the aura?

I thought will power all depends on the power of the solar plexus chakra.
So if you want strong.will power empower the sun chakra.

vibrate Raum into your 3rd chakra 108x while in bridge pose during the day and.hour of the sun.

Also nabhi kriya greatly empowers.the solar.chakra found on pinklotus.org

everyday.

------------------------------
On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 4:42 PM PDT richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Also the advanced.form of void meditation can develop an iron will. Check it out.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 9:30 AM PDT jeremy montoya jeremymontoya14@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I thought will power all depends on the power of the solar plexus chakra.
So if you want strong.will power empower the sun chakra.

vibrate Raum into your 3rd chakra 108x while in bridge pose during the day and.hour of the sun.

Also nabhi kriya greatly empowers.the solar.chakra found on pinklotus.org

everyday.

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 4:42 PM PDT richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I used major solar plexus chakra empowerment to improve my will power, as above RAUM vibrated into it as well as breath of fire which is the matching breathing exercise for the solar chakra.

This would be pertinent if you also have digestive issues or liver issues, both of which are ruled by the solar chakra.

Also working out in general will empower the solar chakra and give you more willpower.

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:20 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for the advice Central and Devil.

and don't forget to check the 10 Titeban breath. You might find it informational.
Good luck.

On Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:05 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Also working out in general will empower the solar chakra and give you more willpower.

On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:20 PM, "richardlesterhailsatan11@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for the advice Central and Devil.

All good. I had a hard time with will power a few years back and I also had a lot of digestive issue and liver-y issues. Did breath of fire, chakra breathing (yellow/gold) into solar chakra and RAUM vibrations every day for but a few weeks and started noticing the differences. Of course it got to a point where I had to go back to a balanced routine but it certainly boosted that area of my advancement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back