Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation strength

outlaw.master

I was wondering if there was a meditation that increased my strength and power for like fighting because I have been a little week in my mma lately, and any help would be appreciated greatly.

with fighting I have always found it usefull to redirect power into the hand chakras and the feet too.
I would suggest creating a cantrip that you can do just before the fight that both draws energy in and channels it ot the hands and feet,
One thing that can be used is the crowd they give out alot of energy at a fight so draw on it and channel it. Obviously skill is still needed but I assume you're skillfull if you're MMA.

ALL HAIL LUCIFER!

XM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw.master" <outlaw.master@... wrote:

I was wondering if there was a meditation that increased my strength and power for like fighting because I have been a little week in my mma lately, and any help would be appreciated greatly.

The mind is a muscle. Power meditations strengthen the mind as a muscle....

You can't make yourself get stronger physically with your mind, though you can make it so in your mind there are no limits.... The human body is capable of insane feats... Like lifting cars under the rush of tons of adrenaline.. This proves we do not work to our full potential at all times
The subconscious restricts the human body from these things when not under a constant adrenaline rush to prevent it from getting damaged. It is possible to make it so you can do these feats at all times if you can get the mind to allow it.

I can not tell you exactly how to enable it so you can do that, as there is many different ways. The only way you can accomplish it is to try many methods. The mind is your tool, and we all have full control over our own minds with enough patience and practice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw.master" <outlaw.master@... wrote:

Stretch and do breathing techniques before practicing. This will significantly increase ur blood and energy circulation- making u loose and fast.

MMA isn't much about strength but technique.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Xander" <xandermillure@... wrote:

with fighting I have always found it usefull to redirect power into the hand chakras and the feet too.
I would suggest creating a cantrip that you can do just before the fight that both draws energy in and channels it ot the hands and feet,
One thing that can be used is the crowd they give out alot of energy at a fight so draw on it and channel it. Obviously skill is still needed but I assume you're skillfull if you're MMA.

ALL HAIL LUCIFER!

XM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "outlaw.master" <outlaw.master@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back