Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation question

doe.trent

Greetings,

So my main problem is that I can only relax during the night, I am having a hard time meditating during the day. But unfortunately, it fills me up, so I will later having time problem getting to sleep. Any suggestions?

Also, it is strange that I have no knowledge of hinduism at all, only that it is worshipped in India as far as I know. However, during one of my meditations after achieving trance, I was only able to think one word over and over: mahakali-mahakali-mahakali. I googled what it could be and showed that she is a god worshipped by hindu practicers. Strange.

<td val[/IMG]Something that I started doing a couple of years ago,and still do to this day is,I do my Hatha and PMS first thing when I wake up.That is the time of the day when I am the most rested,after a good night sleep.Plus as our clergy has pointed out,it sets the mood for the rest of the day too.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 6/19/12, doe.trent <doe.trent@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation question
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012, 3:30 PM

Greetings,

So my main problem is that I can only relax during the night, I am having a hard time meditating during the day. But unfortunately, it fills me up, so I will later having time problem getting to sleep. Any suggestions?

Also, it is strange that I have no knowledge of hinduism at all, only that it is worshipped in India as far as I know. However, during one of my meditations after achieving trance, I was only able to think one word over and over: mahakali-mahakali-mahakali. I googled what it could be and showed that she is a god worshipped by hindu practicers. Strange.
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doe.trent" <doe.trent@... wrote:
Greetings,

Brian is right with meditating and doing yoga in the morning as it just makes your day go all the better. You'll be able to readjust your time with meditation this way. However, this is individual choice as these are only suggestions. If this doesn't work, you can always try to change your day up to make things less distracting and more relaxing or maybe even try figure out what's holding you back. Things to think about.

The goddess of death Kali is an alias for Lilith, one of Satan's wives. It is also a spiritual allegory for a stage during the great work. Perhaps Lilith is your guardian demon, or maybe she is communicating with you. It is up to you to find that out for yourself.

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you very much for your suggestions, and clearing up the Kali thing! I'll try to meditate in the mornings, even though it will be hard at first.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "doe.trent" <doe.trent@ wrote:

Greetings,

Brian is right with meditating and doing yoga in the morning as it just makes your day go all the better. You'll be able to readjust your time with meditation this way. However, this is individual choice as these are only suggestions. If this doesn't work, you can always try to change your day up to make things less distracting and more relaxing or maybe even try figure out what's holding you back. Things to think about.

The goddess of death Kali is an alias for Lilith, one of Satan's wives. It is also a spiritual allegory for a stage during the great work. Perhaps Lilith is your guardian demon, or maybe she is communicating with you. It is up to you to find that out for yourself.

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]
Everytime i start meditating my forehead hurts. Like it aches. Im fairly new and non experienced im just curious if this is natural. Thank you all!

Hail Satan! [/TD]

I've had this happen too because I did a common mistake struggling to concentrate. Meditation should be completely relaxed. Either hatha yoga or a full body relaxation and breathing exercises helps to relax before doing power meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Bass <jameshook2425@... wrote:

Everytime i start meditating my forehead hurts. Like it aches. Im fairly new and non experienced im just curious if this is natural. Thank you all!

Hail Satan!

That does sound like a sign that your third eye is activated. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2012 4:03 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]

Hail Satan! [/TD]

Just wanted to say that you were right about the cobra breath firestarter,it is very powerful.So now I am doing both. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 6:58 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation question

I've had this happen too because I did a common mistake struggling to concentrate. Meditation should be completely relaxed. Either hatha yoga or a full body relaxation and breathing exercises helps to relax before doing power meditation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], James Bass <jameshook2425@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Yes, it's natural. Probably just means your third eye is beginning to
activate. If you've been working with it a lot, it hurts sometimes
from overstimulation, but its no biggie. Hail Father Satan always!

On 8/7/12, James Bass <jameshook2425@... wrote:

Everytime i start meditating my forehead hurts. Like it aches. Im fairly new
and non experienced im just curious if this is natural. Thank you all!

Hail Satan!

It is very normal. Its just like when you do a new exercise and the muscle that you are working out starts to ache because you have never used it before but after working it for a bit it gets use to it. It the same thing here you are using abilities that you have never used before so they have to get use to it. It will go away with time.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: James Bass <jameshook2425@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 14:03:07 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation question

<td val[/IMG]

Hail Satan! [/TD]

Mine throbs all the time for 7 months now. If it stops that is when I will worry..

Hail all of Satan's baby Gods of war !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That does sound like a sign that your third eye is activated.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]
I tend to naturally do some odd things while i meditate. I dont always do a certain meditation from the site. Ill do my own breathing technique. Ill do things like moving my hands as if im playing with the energy.. and ill say different affirmations. Im not the only one that kinda free lances meditation sometimes am i? Or is this dangerous lol

Hail Satan! [/TD]

My Cousin is having a sever ache on his hands while he is doing power meditations? what can be this?????

Hail Farther Satan
Hail Lord Sorath
Hail The Gods of Hell
Hail Hitler

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 11:10 PM, kittyahawk3@... <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

Mine throbs all the time for 7 months now. If it stops that is when I will worry..

Hail all of Satan's baby Gods of war !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That does sound like a sign that your third eye is activated.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!

I dunno
But
Tell me and the group here more about yer breathing technique 

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 10, 2012, at 8:12 AM, James Bass <jameshook2425@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
I tend to naturally do some odd things while i meditate. I dont always do a certain meditation from the site. Ill do my own breathing technique. Ill do things like moving my hands as if im playing with the energy.. and ill say different affirmations. Im not the only one that kinda free lances meditation sometimes am i? Or is this dangerous lol

Hail Satan! [/TD]
=

<td val[/IMG]Everyone has there own program I am so proud of you brother.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Aug 10, 2012 3:12:07 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]

Hail Satan! [/TD]
[/TD]

You can if you choose to. Or you can do it with the light on. Doesn't matter.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2012 6:49 PM

Hello brothers and sisters

Is it good to do meditations in the dark?

Hello everyone.
I have a recurring situation every time I meditate and I am wondering if th=
is is to be expected or if its just me.

Every time I go to meditate ( which I usually do in a empty room that is co=
mpletely silent) it feels as if everything around has had the volume turned=
up and like someone is screaming in my ear. Now when that happens it becom=
es harder and harder for me to stay focused on my meditations, aura cleansi=
ngs, ect.....

Any advice?

Sincerely,
Sic Jester

Sent from my iPhone

Hey brothers and sisters, I have a couple questions. 1) I've been uncontrollably moving back and forth in the head and back when I meditate. 2) When I meditate, it usually takes about 20 minutes to happen but it's like my brain is... It's hard to describe. If you ever drove a manu transmission car and it had a rough shift and it's like a *tugging* feeling. If I could get some responses, that would be great and if be very grateful.
Thank you all.
Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back