Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation Question

rthar86

Before I was a satanist, I used to meditate on a regular basis(for about 2 months solid). I stopped meditating and a year or so went by and then I came upon the J.O.S. I got to the point during my previous meditation to where I can Relax myself almost completly in 1-2 breaths and clear my mind as well. My question is, does my previous experience(although minimum) help me in anyway with the power meditations or should I start at square one again? Thanks for your time.

Hail Satan!!!!

Previous Meditations and workings on the Soul can definitely be of help. It's definitely a plus on your side that you already came here with knowledge of how to do basic Meditations and relax, etc. But the Power Meditations given on the JoS site are very specific and most of the time very different to any other Meditations out there. So, i would personally advise you to start from the beginning. Do the Awakening Meditations if you havnt already, and the Foundation Meditation. It's always best to start at the beginning rather than skip steps and at a later stage realize that you have to go all the way back again because theres something "missing", if you know what i mean.   Void Meditation is also exceptionally important. I think that a lot of people under-estimate it's importance in Magick. Scattered, un-focused thoughts and intentions are weak thoughts and intentions. Focused thoughts and intentions are powerful.   Hail Lord Satan!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:05:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Meditation Question

Before I was a satanist, I used to meditate on a regular basis(for about 2 months solid). I stopped meditating and a year or so went by and then I came upon the J.O.S. I got to the point during my previous meditation to where I can Relax myself almost completly in 1-2 breaths and clear my mind as well. My question is, does my previous experience(although minimum) help me in anyway with the power meditations or should I start at square one again? Thanks for your time.

Hail Satan!!!!

I found shamanic trance very effective when you want to meet a Demon especially when in a deep trance,I recommend studying shamanism look for clues in the ancient cultures what they did to alter their state of consciousness. FORGET the new age bullshit that shamanism has often been associated with.

HAIL SATAN

A shamanic trance is much the same by using a chant or dancing, singing,etc. I would suggest using a Satanic Mantra.
For an example chanting Satanas or chanting in a different language like Enochian, ANYTHING to alter your state of consciousness (forget the xtian,jewish,etc.ways which would be offensive)

Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:19:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Shamanic Trance

any links or books you have for this shamanic trance ?

i have no idea how to vibrate or chant it properly.and im from mongolia.well it would be very appreciated if some1 made a video demonstrating vibration and chanting in a satanic way.it doesnt have to be in youtube it can in a personal webpage.It can be Really Helpful to many people.Please Consider it

There are Meditation Audio CD's showing you how to vibrate the runes and kabala square mantras in the JoS online store.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anand Bon" <anandbon@... wrote:

i have no idea how to vibrate or chant it properly.and im from mongolia.well it would be very appreciated if some1 made a video demonstrating vibration and chanting in a satanic way.it doesnt have to be in youtube it can in a personal webpage.It can be Really Helpful to many people.Please Consider it

I was attempting to perform the "Opening of the third eye" meditation. First attempt. I didn't see the white light yet. However, I saw red, green, purple and blue (in that order). Does this have any significance or is this just because I am not well versed in this yet?

Seeing colors is a very good sign! It takes a lot of people much more time before seeing colors.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dyabolik" <d3vilzadv0c4t3@... wrote:

I was attempting to perform the "Opening of the third eye" meditation. First attempt. I didn't see the white light yet. However, I saw red, green, purple and blue (in that order). Does this have any significance or is this just because I am not well versed in this yet?

<td val[/IMG]That is so true,and btw you were right Lydia,I had to start with only 5 reps of the 5 Tibetans.But I am a bit older,and my age might have something to do with it. lol But a start is a start.It does give me a good workout before my Hatha and Kundalini Yoga too.

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

--- On Mon, 3/26/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation Question
Date: Monday, March 26, 2012, 2:47 PM

Seeing colors is a very good sign! It takes a lot of people much more time before seeing colors.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Dyabolik" <d3vilzadv0c4t3@... wrote:

[/TD]

I've been working out since I was 14, and even I had to start with just 5 reps. They utilize muscles that you don't always use from more common exercises.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That is so true,and btw you were right Lydia,I had to start with only 5 reps of the 5 Tibetans.But I am a bit older,and my age might have something to do with it. lol But a start is a start.It does give me a good workout before my Hatha and Kundalini Yoga too.

Hail Satan

Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dyabolik" <d3vilzadv0c4t3@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Agreed! It was all I could do to do 5 even,but I feel it was a good start anyway.I only wish I would have started Yoga when I was younger.I am not very flexible,because I started so late in life.But better late then never.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Date: Monday, March 26, 2012, 5:42 PM

I've been working out since I was 14, and even I had to start with just 5 reps. They utilize muscles that you don't always use from more common exercises.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

That is so true,and btw you were right Lydia,I had to start with only 5 reps of the 5 Tibetans.But I am a bit older,and my age might have something to do with it. lol But a start is a start.It does give me a good workout before my Hatha and Kundalini Yoga too.

Hail Satan

Brian 

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Dyabolik" <d3vilzadv0c4t3@ wrote:

[/TD]

Very true. You could even start at 3 reps for the first few days or week, and then add another rep every few days or so after. Better to start slow and make good progress, than to hurt yourself.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Agreed! It was all I could do to do 5 even,but I feel it was a good start anyway.I only wish I would have started Yoga when I was younger.I am not very flexible,because I started so late in life.But better late then never.

Hail Satan

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Brian 

--- On Mon, 3/26/12, lydia_666@ <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dyabolik" <d3vilzadv0c4t3@ wrote:

Hello friends, my apologies for the intruding;
I have a meditation question as well; like three weeks ago or so, I was doing Void Meditation.. And I reached a point to where there was a flash of light and a roar type sound in my mind.. What does that imply? Please any help on that will be highly apprciated! :) Hail Father Satan!! Hail the Mighty Gods And Goddesses of Duat!!

<td val[/IMG]Sorry I saw your post this morning,but I have nevr had that experience,which is why I didn't answer.Sorry!

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- On Mon, 3/26/12, Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:
Date: Monday, March 26, 2012, 6:48 PM

Hello friends, my apologies for the intruding;
I have a meditation question as well; like three weeks ago or so, I was doing Void Meditation.. And I reached a point to where there was a flash of light and a roar type sound in my mind.. What does that imply? Please any help on that will be highly apprciated! :) Hail Father Satan!! Hail the Mighty Gods And Goddesses of Duat!!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I think it is because I have been doing Hatha for a couple of years,but 5 seems to me to be a good starting place.Its not too hard at this point,but thanks for your concern.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Date: Monday, March 26, 2012, 6:25 PM

Very true. You could even start at 3 reps for the first few days or week, and then add another rep every few days or so after. Better to start slow and make good progress, than to hurt yourself.

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Agreed! It was all I could do to do 5 even,but I feel it was a good start anyway.I only wish I would have started Yoga when I was younger.I am not very flexible,because I started so late in life.But better late then never.

Hail Satan

Brian 

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Brian 

--- On Mon, 3/26/12, lydia_666@ <lydia_666@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Dyabolik" <d3vilzadv0c4t3@ wrote:

[/TD]

I'm fairly new still, I have started to do a full Chakra Meditation each day, but due to time constraints of work and family, I'm not able to work on other meditations that I would like to work on. Should I maybe do a full Chakra mediation every other day or something like that so I can work on other meditations? How often do I need to work on the Chakras? I've heard they close without meditation, but how quickly do they shut down? Long story short, what is the best way to balance this out between Chakra meditations and other types of meditations? Thank you.

Hail Satan

I started the 40 day Self Empowerment program and notice that when I do the void meditation my ears start to ring and as I get more and more into it, it get louder.  is that normal?  never done meditation before and I was wondering if I might be doing it correct.
Hail Satan!

I have that too and I really have no idea what it is... OTLOnce I thought that it could just be my bioelectricity (energy), but I don't know for sure to be honest. Στις 12:06 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 11 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "rrrodz@..." <rrrodz@... έγραψε:
  I started the 40 day Self Empowerment program and notice that when I do the void meditation my ears start to ring and as I get more and more into it, it get louder.  is that normal?  never done meditation before and I was wondering if I might be doing it correct.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back