Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation / Other questions

phillipwalker1997

Okay so I'm kinda new to this , but i have read a lot on joyofsatan.com and have started to try and meditate . I really do try to make some sort of connection or go into a meditative state but If I do, how do I know? And the whole thing about negative energy and "don't pay attention to it". How do i kno what is negative and what's good? I smoke a lot of weed . So if that has anything to do with it tell me . I have already made plans on advancing spiritually with satan . It's best I stick to an organized way of doing things, gives me time to think. So anyone that could have some helpful advice for me on how to better my practice would be much appreciated.

. I really do try to make some sort of connection or go into a meditative state but If I do, how do I know?
this meditative state you are talking about is called the trance state (which is not nessacairy for most working) or just a state of intense concentration or blankness (void meditation).basically whenever you are at EASE and relaxed you are in a meditative state ideally you should be in a light trance but being at ease and relaxed both mentally and physically should bring just about that.(more about trance state in robert bruces a treatise on astral projection)
 And the whole thing about negative energy and "don't pay attention to it". How do i kno what is negative and what's good? 
HP maxine always said , if something doesnt feel right then dont do it, use common sense etcas with regards to negativity HP vovim writes about beginning struggles in meditation and why the body rejects it at first but embraces it later on (read it in his PDF found on satans library)

I smoke a lot of weed . So if that has anything to do with it tell me .
weed is bad for your soul , it makes holes in your aura and destroys you, please try to stop it ,my biggest advice here is to either ask father for a demon/ness lover or summon a demon who can help you with your problem (though the demon/ness lover path is way easier and more pleasurable and helps open you up to the astral) BUT you need to work in order to feel your succubi this takes a bit of time (3 months minimum if you were persistant).
HP vovim says : one cannot advance spiritually without advancing physically  and one cannot advance physically without advancing mentally.
please keep meditating and stick to it, stop for a second and ask yourself, what is your purpose in this life ?
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

You should stop smoking marijuana. Pot ruins the brain and causes reduced mental capacities.

Symptoms of Mild Retardation
•Slower than normal in all areas
•No unusual physical signs
•Can learn practical skills
•Reading and math skills up to grades 3-6
•Can conform socially
•Can learn daily task skills
•Functions in society

Symptoms of Marijuana
Study difficulties: reduced ability to learn and retain information
Apathy, drowsiness, lack of motivation
Personality and mood changes
Inability to understand things clearly
Sensory distortion
Panic
Anxiety
Poor coordination of movement
Lowered reaction time
After an initial “up,” the user feels sleepy or depressed
Increased heartbeat (and risk of heart attack)

Using marijuana makes you potarded. http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic4317.html  

To get high, to escape, to run away from their problems and themselves, because their social circle does it. There are so many possible reasons.

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:38 PM, "maukalitheraven@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

So basically, pot makes you retarded? Then why do people smoke it anyway?

No cannabis doesn't make you retarded, it is simply a plant. Many people have different reasons of using it. These include but not limited to medicinal, recreational, or just to relax.

Than apparently you know shit about this shit - much has been written on its (ab)use, yet an ignorant pothead, (or) an infiltrator will spew kike bullshit.

Do your research or get lost - deluded retards we abhor.

HS!

I agree with your viewpoint Dirty there are many medicinal applications,for all sorts of ailments.However,let's go back to the original question,that of meditation.For some it is easier than others at first.Practice is always the key to success in meditation.Just closing your eyes and then begin your mantra or prayer to Father Satan.The mind can be very hard to control.So when in that state continue to gently bring your mind back to that central point.You will know you are winning the battle to control your mind.You will come to see changes in your outward self as well.Subtle at first,but you will feel a difference in your ability to call forth a calmer state of mind.Eventually you can just think of that mantra and wow what a difference.The spirituality you speak of will grow the more you practice your meditation.Hail Satan!

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 10:16 PM, "dirty_love1666@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

No cannabis doesn't make you retarded, it is simply a plant. Many people have different reasons of using it. These include but not limited to medicinal, recreational, or just to relax.

I have found that, speaking for myself of course, that meditating while under the influence of cannabis actually makes it a bit more difficult to calm my thoughts. When I'm high, my thoughts race all over much more radically than when i am sober. So as much as I do like smoking, I prefer to meditate sober.

Marijuana usage damages memory, rips holes in the aura, and severely weakens spiritual power. Meditate and do yoga daily. Clean your aura and build an aura of protection daily. Through meditation, a new world, like the astral, opens up and the world will not seem so empty anymore. Also, you will have the ability to obtain your desires through applications of spiritual power.  Escaping through marijuana will not be appealing once you advance far enough.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back