Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation issue PLZ Help/ itching and scratching problem

hotstudman95

i have an problem/issue with meditation i need help overcoming

sometimes when i meditate i itch like heck and start scratching too boot and it make it like so so hard to concentrate.

am i the only one this has ever happened to here?

Also i need add the only way i can think of to use candles and incense in the assisted living home i live in that does not set off the smoke detector is to use the bathroom and do it late at night so yeah im in the tub at the time i meditate usually if that matters or not PLZ tell me.

PLZ help one and all and answer me the following:

why is this happening and what can i do to make the itching and scratching stop?

and again with the question of:

am i the only one this has happened to here?

The itching and scratching is one symptom of your bioelectricity increasing. It should stop once your body has adapted. I've read quite a few other posts of people experiencing this.

As for the candles and incense, you don't need them, if it's going to be an issue. They're nice to have, but it's better to not have everyone upset with you for setting off the smoke alarms.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hotstudman95" <hotstudman95@... wrote:

sometimes when i meditate i itch like heck and start scratching too boot and it make it like so so hard to concentrate.

Also i need add the only way i can think of to use candles and incense in the assisted living home i live in that does not set off the smoke detector is to use the bathroom and do it late at night so yeah im in the tub at the time i meditate usually if that matters or not PLZ tell me.

why is this happening and what can i do to make the itching and scratching stop?

It could be you getting used to bio electrisity; it could be the cleaner you use to clean the bath tub; or it could be that you are slightly illergic to one of the inscence you're using, or maybe something in your diet, inching/ a rash is usually a symptom of being illergic to something.  Also no this has never happened to me, though the JOS does state when you summon demons sometimes you feel this way because the Gods have such entense bio electrisity.  Which leads me to think that it might be you getting used to your own bioelectrisity, perhaps.Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 3:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] meditation issue PLZ Help/ itching and scratching problem

[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 4:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] meditation issue PLZ Help/ itching and scratching problem

u itch becuase u are nervous one needs to empty there mind and only focus on the moment to empty ones mind can be trying try to relax in the best of ways.

I too get tingly itching from time to time, you're not alone! Every 'roadblock' in my meditations or self-empowerment is used as fuel to get me higher, & I personally strive off it. Just know that every step towards Satan never goes unnoticed! We are warriors & stand side by side for the Army of Hell!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hotstudman95" <hotstudman95@... wrote:

well sounds like from what you say that it will get easier with time.

i should keep it up then.
in any case thanks for the reply

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

It doesnt matter where and how you meditate just as long as you meditate. when it comes to the itching this happens sometimes but not like how you are experiencing it one time I started itching and i thought it was a mosquito or something but it was the increased bioelectricty ect and me feeling the enrgy alot. So think of the factors. Has this been happening before..? are you using a new lotion? Think of anything that brings on the itch but yea..I would say its the increased energy and you just feeling it. Tune it out or something but i feel its a good sign of energy being heightened. I usually ignore it if it happens.

Hail our Creator God Satan.

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

thank you i will make note of this

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tige Mcdonald <tige_mcdonald@... wrote:

u itch becuase u are nervous one needs to empty there mind and only focus on the moment to empty ones mind can be trying try to relax in the best of ways.

wow

thank you friend

reading this reply or yours xeyelove really made my day

thank you so much you are so awesome

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@... wrote:

I too get tingly itching from time to time, you're not alone! Every 'roadblock' in my meditations or self-empowerment is used as fuel to get me higher, & I personally strive off it. Just know that every step towards Satan never goes unnoticed! We are warriors & stand side by side for the Army of Hell!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hotstudman95" <hotstudman95@ wrote:

well personally so far they seem not be complaining about it at the new place i am living in.

the only people i really need worry about are a select few

one is my mom and step dad as they know i got into a fight over it with people before and they would be the ones most likely to bitch and complain and tell staff not to let me have it so my only issue is i hope my family does not find out as they are the only ones that could really screw it up.

but

on one other point i should safe the stuff for when i really need it as i suppose if i use anything excessively it will run out and i will have to buy more (in other words if i do not at least reduce my use of it then i will end up going broke). i do try to be careful as where i live now unlike before some of us do ave to pitch in for fod and grocery now and then.

one thing i will try to make a note of is what scents i use and with what candles (yeah i combine some of them together.

i do not know if that matters or not but if this is cause for concern in any way plz tell me.

anyway i found out that i can only use it in the bathroom as that is the only area i really have access to that has no smoke alarm and so far i have had no issues with it.

but tell me something though

isn't it really something in a way

i mean staff do not seem to mind but my biological family most likely would. besides and warning here my stepdad is christian so he would most likely rat me out i mean he is a good guy to some degree (hey allot of people are stuck with RHP's in the family so i know im not the only one here).

Also just FYI to you all i only light the stuff at night. besides people are less active at night.

Also the incense i use is in the form of incense sticks.

i am not totally sure how to use anything like frankincense or any incense that requires one of those special kinds of incense burners.

although i do plan to research this more and find out information on this before attempting this sort of thing should i choose to do so in the future.

in any case thanks for the reply.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

The itching and scratching is one symptom of your bioelectricity increasing. It should stop once your body has adapted. I've read quite a few other posts of people experiencing this.

As for the candles and incense, you don't need them, if it's going to be an issue. They're nice to have, but it's better to not have everyone upset with you for setting off the smoke alarms.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hotstudman95" <hotstudman95@ wrote:

okay

wow this may be good news after all.

this could mean i am progressing in all this and for all i know may be feeling the presence of demons.

if this is the case then i must be progressing somehow as i have never knew that before. me still being a noob in all this you can imagine how happy i am to hear this good news.

i do not think its food or cleaner as itching usually stops shortly after meditation and plus i bring the candles and incense back to my room after i blow the candle out and the incense stick is out as usually by the time i am done with meditation the stick is 95 to 100% gone. so at times it gives me time to find one more song on my phone and give it a listen and meditate to it. well the phone is easier to lug around in the sense that why lug the laptop into the bathroom when i do not have to right???

also some of the incense i use comes in a variety pack. Also i am not aware if there are any kinds of it that are bad to use but if it helps i will mention that the one that is the variety pack has a picture of like an indian head on it or something like that i believe.

i just hope that does not symbolize something wrong in any way but if i find out it does that would be one thing that would cause me to discontinue use.

http://www.amazon.com/Money-House-Bless ... 79&sr=1-21

here is a link to a page on amazon.com to show you all what the variety pack ones look like.

other ones i have are as follows:

one i got from a 99 cent plus store that is ocean scent of some kind or at least says ocean on the box/container

the other is one called frankincense & myrrh. i do not know much about this except that i got it at a coffee place in redmond on the way to work one day. they also said there if they stock more that they may even have the kind of frankincense that you use with incense burners which is good if i ever end up getting one of those. not sure if i will though as they do not seem to mind me burning insense but i do not know how strong frankincense is and if they can take it that strong or not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sabrina White <b1u3_f1utt3rb33@... wrote:

It could be you getting used to bio electrisity; it could be the cleaner you use to clean the bath tub; or it could be that you are slightly illergic to one of the inscence you're using, or maybe something in your diet, inching/ a rash is usually a symptom of being illergic to something.  Also no this has never happened to me, though the JOS does state when you summon demons sometimes you feel this way because the Gods have such entense bio electrisity.  Which leads me to think that it might be you getting used to your own bioelectrisity, perhaps.
Hail Satan!

Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 3:34 PM

well i only do it at night and staff do not seem to complain.
its my parents and biological family i worry about as if they rat me out to the staff or staff accidentally bring up the topic of me using it then staff i would imagine only then would they the staff at my place complain.  its just the dumb ass perspective of people today.  we do stuff with candles and incense and other  things  and all dumb ass motherfuckers that are against us are like is:
FIRE FIRE ITS OUTTA CONTROL ID BETTER STOP WHAT THIS GUY IS DOING HES DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
basically in a nutshell people are dumb ass morons sometimes. its like allot of the changes in society are not at all for the better

mostly because last place i was in i got into a verbal argument with the last people i lived with and yes i used cussing and profane and threatening words at them (can you tell i have anger issues?).
in any case i am going to live it up until they say no and even if that happens what i may end up doing someday is looking into astral temples to do stuff outside of the home if needed as i am sure i will need one of these temples at some point in time in the future.
i just not sure when yet.
in any case no one is complaining yet so i am in the clear so far but from other stuff i have read and stuff of my own i posted and got responses to i can definately say that there are ways around incense. also the candles alone well some of those are scented and allot of those do not seem to make the bathroom smell nearly as smoky so there may be some things i can try with scented candles instead if it ever comes to the point where people say not to burn sticks no more.
if that happens and i need a certain scent for something i am sure my awesome peeps here are more than willing to give me and advice and useful tips i need when i need it.
in any case thanks for the reply.

oooooooooh

also
for everyone that replied to this post of mine i did a reply on each or your replies. Just in case you were all wondering why there are so many of my replies in this.

in any case thanks for the help one and all.
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN

Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 6:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: meditation issue PLZ Help/ itching and scratching problem

Hail Father Satan!

I've been experiencing the itching lately....it's annoying, yes, but just persist through it and do your best (which, i must admit, isn't always successful) to not scratch but keep still.
When i was in kindergarten, my teacher told me "If you have an itch and you don't scratch it...it will go away" and I remembered that throughout my entire life.
It never worked.
And it sure isn't helping when it comes to raising bio-electricity lol, none-the-less, mine has been ceasing so give it time, your body will adjust.

Keep fighting brother! Lots of love!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

wow

thank you friend

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

yeah that been a problem for me even still now.
so yeah yer right

if i am reading you correctly i should basically continue as i am as long as i can afford to (as long as i can afford candles and incense i mean).
so yeah thanks for the info ill keep that in mind
HAIL SATAN

Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 11:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: meditation issue PLZ Help/ itching and scratching problem

I've been experiencing the itching lately....it's annoying, yes, but just persist through it and do your best (which, i must admit, isn't always successful) to not scratch but keep still.
When i was in kindergarten, my teacher told me "If you have an itch and you don't scratch it...it will go away" and I remembered that throughout my entire life.
It never worked.
And it sure isn't helping when it comes to raising bio-electricity lol, none-the-less, mine has been ceasing so give it time, your body will adjust.

from other stuff i have read in these replies some here say it will become easier with time so i think what i will do is keep going the way i am as long as i can afford to as if my body gets used to the way i am doing things i figure odds are i with time will only get better. seem like that way will work based on the other replies i got so far.
in and case thanks for the kind and awesome words
HAIL SATAN

Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 12:48 PM

Keep fighting brother! Lots of love!

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

wow

thank you friend

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xeyelove" <boostt.addict@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back