Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation, communication, and empowering the minds eye while workin

sic_jester88

I work a lot these days and I try and keep in shape. So there for a find very little time to meditate, empower my chakras/third eye, or to even try to establish any connection with a guardian at all. So my question is would it be possible to do all of these things while I am working or what would be a better solution?

Eh, if you can concentrate/focus on meditating while working, then it's fine... But, if for example you're in a public place and you need to do vibrations in your chakras, that will be troublesome. :)

Στις 10:03 π.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "sic_jester88@..." <sic_jester88@... έγραψε:
  I work a lot these days and I try and keep in shape. So there for a find very little time to meditate, empower my chakras/third eye, or to even try to establish any connection with a guardian at all. So my question is would it be possible to do all of these things while I am working or what would be a better solution?

It is possible to do vibrations in your head.

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 7:30:59 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Eh, if you can concentrate/focus on meditating while working, then it's fine... But, if for example you're in a public place and you need to do vibrations in your chakras, that will be troublesome. :)

Στις 10:03 π.μ. Τρίτη, 18 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "sic_jester88@..." <sic_jester88@... έγραψε:

ive also noticed that i can accomplish this with my eyes open too but you really gotta focus

On Monday, March 17, 2014 5:19 PM, "sic_jester88@..." <sic_jester88@... wrote:

get to the point where you can get into trance at any moment and then just empower/cleanse your chakras with white-gold light, focus on your third eye a bit more if thats what you are currently working on, through trance you can contact your guardian easier too

you can do void meditatio at work or anywhere. Just focus 100% on whatever you're doing at the moment and block out all thoughts that try to come in your mind.

Void meditation is benefictial. It gives control over the mind which is benefictial in numerous ways.

You can also get up 15 or 30 min earlier in the morning and do yoga or meditate.
Its too important to have your chakras open and strong too put it off.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 8:56 AM PDT kuro zumu wrote:

get to the point where you can get into trance at any moment and then just empower/cleanse your chakras with white-gold light, focus on your third eye a bit more if thats what you are currently working on, through trance you can contact your guardian easier too

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back