Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation and Psychic Vampirism.

davistyler666

I wanna know how to best do psychic vampirism and which is the best meditation to acquire life force.

Since i am new here what to do next?

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <alexendorian@...,<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:44:11 AM GMT+0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation and Psychic Vampirism.

Because i think jesus does not care thats why i have joined

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 6:35:20 PM GMT-0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Meditation and Psychic Vampirism.

Why would you want to do that???

Excuse me, what are you talking about? Jesus has never existed. It is a character off of some 18 pagan gods. It has been created to delude the gentiles into the xtian program. It is a key-player for the jew to enslave the gentiles. 
The enemy has never cared about you since you were born. They despise the gentile, hence they have created a special program for the "goy". 
More information about this character: 
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/Jesus_Christ.htm

I advise you to read the Joy of Satan website. Learn it, if you decide to dedicate or what dedicated, then continue on doing empowering meditations to enhance the soul.
 Our goal is to complete Father Satan's work. That is to achieve god head; become gods. We are right now in war with humanity's enemy, the jew as well as the enemy extraterrestrial that wants to enslave humanity through Communist programs.
I will provide you with links to JOS and others related to it. The websites give you more information about who we are, what we follow; who is who etc... 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
http://see_the_truth.webs.com/index.htm
http://webzoom.freewebs.com/gblt/666%20Black%20Sun.pdf

Hello every one!!! 

On Thursday, December 12, 2013 5:59 AM, Lee Khwalala <khwalalalee@... wrote:
  Since i am new here what to do next?

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

To: <alexendorian@...,<[email protected]
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:44:11 AM GMT+0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Meditation and Psychic Vampirism.

Because i think jesus does not care thats why i have joined

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

To: <[email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 6:35:20 PM GMT-0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Meditation and Psychic Vampirism.

Why would you want to do that???

Oh, I wasn't questioning you becoming/being a Spiritual Satanist! Welcome to the group.  :)
I was asking "why" on psychic vampirism.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Psychic vampires are annoying... and plus, you don't really get anywhere from sucking up other people's energy instead of working on it yourself, trust me... I've been down that road, lol!
Hail Satan.

The only way you might get any benefit from sucking others' energy is if you are trying to throw a curse on them, and then only to weaken them to make them more vulnerable to the curse.  And there are better ways to do that, since sucking others' energy makes you more vulnerable to whatever curses they intend to place on you.
You run into a vampire, you can turn that on them.  Give them the damn energy--gray energy--they crave.  Program that energy to make them sick, to give them bad luck up the ass, and make them miserable.  If they have the IQ of a kike bulb, they will ultimately stop--with the exception of kikes that intend to destroy you if it kills them.  And most of these vampires are in fact kikes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back