Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

meditation and breathing exercise regime

roro3868

Hey all,Not sure if my last post on this topic sent so apologies if I'm repeating myself. So I've been trying to self educate myself on the occult for several years. Unfortunately I don't have access to any groups i can attend in my area so this is the next best thing. This is my first time joining an online group that aligns with my interests so I'm quite excited to get to mingle and learn from other like minded people.Anyway I've read a few books and browsed many websites reading about breathing and meditation techniques. Currently I'm reading Andrieh Vitimus' Chaos Magic. He also starts by describing various breathing exercises and meditation techniques. However he simply says to practice them all. I'm looking to get advice from a more experienced practitioner on what my daily regime of breathing and meditation techniques should be. I can't feasibly practice all the techniques on the JOS website daily, and some do sound like they're for more specific purposes.So which techniques are considered essential daily exercises. All advice will be appreciated. Thanks

Are you dedicated? After researching the chaos magic book, and it's writer, I can say that it is total and complete BULLSHIT. It's writer is some kike who claims to have preformed exorcisms, which we all know is total BS.Have you fully read joyofsatan.org ?You also need to read exposingchristianity.orgHAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 10, 2016, at 10:37, "roro3868@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey all,Not sure if my last post on this topic sent so apologies if I'm repeating myself. So I've been trying to self educate myself on the occult for several years. Unfortunately I don't have access to any groups i can attend in my area so this is the next best thing. This is my first time joining an online group that aligns with my interests so I'm quite excited to get to mingle and learn from other like minded people.Anyway I've read a few books and browsed many websites reading about breathing and meditation techniques. Currently I'm reading Andrieh Vitimus' Chaos Magic. He also starts by describing various breathing exercises and meditation techniques. However he simply says to practice them all. I'm looking to get advice from a more experienced practitioner on what my daily regime of breathing and meditation techniques should be. I can't feasibly practice all the techniques on the JOS website daily, and some do sound like they're for more specific purposes.So which techniques are considered essential daily exercises. All advice will be appreciated. Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back