Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditation and babies

Noel Ochoa

Hello everyone, I recently just had a son, and I found it hard to keep my routine for me meditation and yoga, I wonder if there around here who is able to meditate having a baby dependents (newborn baby) I would greatly appreciate any advice and how to adjust these meditation situation.Hail ENKI!

<td val[/IMG][/IMG] From:"Noel Ochoa noelochoa87@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected]
Date:Tue, 23 Dec, 2014 at 9:15
Subject:[Advanced_Meditation] Meditation and babies

Hello everyone, I recently just had a son, and I found it hard to keep my routine for me meditation and yoga, I wonder if there around here who is able to meditate having a baby dependents (newborn baby) I would greatly appreciate any advice and how to adjust these meditation situation.Hail ENKI!
[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

if you meditate while your baby was still in your womb you would have had a baby with psychich abilities.meanwhile if you cannot do any meditations , the RAUM meditation is excellent and empowers the entire soul and is also short, yoga can be done really early in the morning.as long as you keep your body flexible and your energies up you should be OK , but if you choose to take a break from meditation so be it , but get back to it when you are able to , if i were you i wouldnt skip meditation and yoga even if the world was coming to an end, they are as essensial for me as breathing.
HAIL SATAN!

I had a lot of troubles too. As the baby grew I had More time meditate healing lighted meditation,aura cleaning,of protection is the first would do and work on more yoga with yoga baby so.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back