Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditating while sleeping

skinny91mp

I can't consciously astral project yet so I want to know what the best mediation or what the best way is to program myself to do the met ka ba in my sleep... I wrote this on a whole piece of paper " I do the mer ka ba in my sleep every night " But I'm unsure if it worked. How do I accomplish this and how do I know if it worked ? I remember my dream from last night but I didn't do the mer ka ba in the dream... What do I do? Hope some one can help Hail Satan!!!

Eh... What's the point in that? You could either try astral projecting as many times as needed until you get it right, or just meditate while you're awake... why do you have to be asleep? Στις 8:07 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 30 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "skinny91mp@..." <skinny91mp@... έγραψε:
  I can't consciously astral project yet so I want to know what the best mediation or what the best way is to program myself to do the met ka ba in my sleep... I wrote this on a whole piece of paper " I do the mer ka ba in my sleep every night " But I'm unsure if it worked. How do I accomplish this and how do I know if it worked ? I remember my dream from last night but I didn't do the mer ka ba in the dream... What do I do? Hope some one can help Hail Satan!!!

Lol because it's easier and it's too noisy and I can't mediate outside it's noisier and there are bugs.

It's better to do meditations awake to get their full benefit. On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:09:01 AM, "skinny91mp@..." <skinny91mp@... wrote:

Well, one is never more relaxed than when asleep and the more relaxed one is, the more effective meditations are so I see why you would ask this. Not sure if that rule applies when asleep though. Forget affirmations, in order to meditate while asleep you would have to lucid dream - meaning know that you're dreaming and be conscious without waking. If you managed to do this you would effectively be in a very deep trance - ideal for any energy work. But even in the outside chance that you could manage to realize that you're asleep you would likely wake up quickly afterwards.

I think it would be less trouble to do the meditations while awake.

Well really the problem in Lucid Dreaming is the time and practice it takes to fully achieve lucid dreaming the second you fall asleep. It is mainly a game of persistance. If you practice constantly everytime you go to sleep you can be able to do it easily and effectively. I use to practice lucid dreaming often, I decided to stop because I was starting to like it more than reality and found myself getting confused at times in real life because of it.

I have been meditating for about 5 years, every single day and in that time I have successfully meditated in my sleep (in addition to my daily routine) about twice, neither of which was intentional.

In my experience with meditation, it is best to pursue the line that is not only suitable to your experience/expertise but also to only pursue that which is implementable EVERY day ie, no point committing to a meditation that takes 30 minutes if you can barely get 5 minutes spare a day to do it (very crude example but you get the point).

So if you are struggling to get something done (let alone attempt the outright impossible as your suggestion seems) beyond the point of being able to do it regularly and consistently, perhaps it is best to seek another way.

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back