Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Meditating on my part in the war against the jews...

drusila333

I've been thinking about how everyone has a part to play in the conflict and what one's strength is. I'm epileptic and take medication that keep me stable but on the flip side limits my psychic abilities. Be that as it may I am confident that Father and my guardian demon help me through the struggles placed along my path.

I live in Quebec where the language of communication is french both personally and in business. I have done extensive translation work as a secretary / receptionist before and done private translation contracts.

While browsing through JOS and Temple of Enki I've felt inspired to start translating what is said with the goal of putting up my website in French eventually. This would reach more people so they can open their eyes to the Truth.

Naturally this would require permission from the owners of JOS, Temple of Enki (of course there are others, but I've mostly read those two)

Understandably this endeavour requires trust and caution on the part of the owners of the sites, that I will translate to the best of my knowledge and when lacking understanding will dig further for the context of the texts, which is the essence of a good translation. It cannot be translated literally because often one loses the meaning and sense of the phrase / paragraph.

Feedback on the project would be welcome as well as suggestion as to how I can approach the concerned owners of JOS and Temple of Enki.

Hail Satan

...when they talk about "2012-oh-it´s-the-end-of-the-world", i really feel that I would LOVE it, if this miraculous date would bring forth some kind of genetic outspring of some biologic disorder, that would cause the skin on jews to start growing snakeskin, face bones start taking the reptile form, - on par with their descendance... it would really be an eye opener for gentiles, to see who is commanding their money, wealth, administers political power etc... - for sometimes it seems, that populace doesn´t get it, or just doesn´t seem to care much. But now it would be in the form of visual mark. For written stuff doesn´t move people that much anymore. TV and Hollywood, other media, have made it so, that people only recognize visual stimulus. And what you cannot turn away from, does hit you on your brain. Then even most blind-minded people would finally wake up! 

...just [/IMG]</var>  Keep strong and brave brethren!! Our time, the time of Our Father, is at hand!              

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back