Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

medetation&depression

julio

i've been reading about medetation,chakras,kundalini and all this stuff on the website and i think all these things are quite awesome to know about,knowing that the aim of satanism is helping us get into godhead ourselves is exactly what i've been searching for.the proplem is that medetation,getting yourself into a trance and all this is all about how you use the power of your soul and how to improve it,but i've been suffering depression for the past few years,all my feelings are confused and they all about anger or just sadness,and i feel really weak inside that i dnt know if i can meditate or do any of that things cause every time i try i just fail to do it.i hopefully thought that knowing about these things and getting into it may help me get over what i am in now but i just don't know where to start,so if anyone can give me some advice it would be much appreciated.
JULIO

do an aura cleanse it will help the depression it helped mine and once u start working with the energy u will start feeling great emotionally

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 7:50:32 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] medetation&depression

i've been reading about medetation,chakras, kundalini and all this stuff on the website and i think all these things are quite awesome to know about,knowing that the aim of satanism is helping us get into godhead ourselves is exactly what i've been searching for.the proplem is that medetation,getting yourself into a trance and all this is all about how you use the power of your soul and how to improve it,but i've been suffering depression for the past few years,all my feelings are confused and they all about anger or just sadness,and i feel really weak inside that i dnt know if i can meditate or do any of that things cause every time i try i just fail to do it..i hopefully thought that knowing about these things and getting into it may help me get over what i am in now but i just don't know where to start,so if anyone can give me some advice it would be much appreciated.
JULIO

Whenever you dont have a cloud of depression over you,meditate! depression fucks up everything.With power meditation youll be able to free yourself from it in time.Depression fucking sucks,i had another terrible fight with it today and i just get sick of it.As i always say,I love life but life hates me back lol.Good luck and dont give up.Meditate when your up,and make it through when your down.The trick is denying depression,dont let it in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back