Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

me

alyssamurphy13

Hi, first time I have actually spoken to satantist.
I found Satan in the Baptist church when I was twelve
on the eve I was to be dunk. I've been studying for the
past 15 years.

your post doesnt make any sense.
who are you? i dont think your one with us.
maybe you should read the JoS website

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alyssamurphy13" <alyssamurphy13@... wrote:

Hi, first time I have actually spoken to satantist.
I found Satan in the Baptist church when I was twelve
on the eve I was to be dunk. I've been studying for the
past 15 years.

now that I have involved myself with the devil what should I do now, I just started meditating on negative energy and that's it.Is that all I should do or should I just go deeper into what the devil whats me to do for him

Read:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

Because you probably believe the enemy BS.

1)There's no such thing as a xian "devil" (in the xian sense).

2) Satanism is about positive energy. Satanic energy is very positive. Why the heck would you meditate on negative energy?

3) We are NOT about "evil", christianity is the real evil lie. Our Gods are the true good guys and friends and helpers of humanity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], matthewgay52@... wrote:

now that I have involved myself with the devil what should I do now, I just started meditating on negative energy and that's it.Is that all I should do or should I just go deeper into what the devil whats me to do for him

alyssa and matthew; both are obvious TROLLS!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Read:

2) Satanism is about positive energy. Satanic energy is very positive. Why the heck would you meditate on negative energy?

3) We are NOT about "evil", christianity is the real evil lie. Our Gods are the true good guys and friends and helpers of humanity.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], matthewgay52@ wrote:

I beleave Matthew is not a satanist. I have not heard of a satanist call Satan the devil like that. Matthew you don't seem right for this group but who am I to say that.
Hail Satan

"wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Read:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], matthewgay52@ wrote:

I often wonder if people like him are illiterate, there are the rules in big letters in front of the group where they mention if you believe Satan or the Gods are evil then go away. Yet he says about meditating on negative energy crap and he calls him the 'devil' and it's obvious he thinks our Gods are negative or evil or have to do with negative energy or about death. Or probably they think the rules are just for fun and aren't meant seriously?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Athena <littlekat91@... wrote:

I beleave Matthew is not a satanist. I have not heard of a satanist call Satan the devil like that. Matthew you don't seem right for this group but who am I to say that.
Hail Satan

"wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

Read:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back