Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

May I Know Any Powerful Alternative Chants For Third Eye?

Lance Chapman

i was hoping someone could explain any alternative chants to awaken and stimulate the third eye further,

for i can not correctly do the "thoth" chant
so i am hoping to find something that can be an alternative,
thank you all so much.

the isis chant is effective in further activting and empowering. isis pronunced eeeessssss eeeessssss
Try to chant it to feel it in your head and or third eye area.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 3:26:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] May I Know Any Powerful Alternative Chants For Third Eye?

i was hoping someone could explain any alternative chants to awaken and stimulate the third eye further,

thank you all so much.

Veil of Isis mantra- for clairvoyance and opening the mind for more psychic power. Just vibrate ISIS (EESS-EESS)

However I would suggest figuring out how to do the basic awakening meditation, I did before doing this Isis mantra, so I don't know if it will work or not if your third eye is unopened

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lance Chapman" <bethrezan@... wrote:

thank you all so much.

oh come on,
why is it, the most important chakra to me,
the only powerful chants are those two which i can not pronounce

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@... wrote:

Veil of Isis mantra- for clairvoyance and opening the mind for more psychic power. Just vibrate ISIS (EESS-EESS)

However I would suggest figuring out how to do the basic awakening meditation, I did before doing this Isis mantra, so I don't know if it will work or not if your third eye is unopened

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lance Chapman" <bethrezan@ wrote:

thank you all so much.

Before you begin the Isis chant, i suggest having an open and aligned crown chakra and 6th chakra.

I also think the Isis Chant can serve as an opener for the 3rd eye.

It is EXTREMELY powerful. Just make sure u can handle the energies.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lance Chapman" <bethrezan@... wrote:

oh come on,
why is it, the most important chakra to me,
the only powerful chants are those two which i can not pronounce

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lance Chapman" <bethrezan@ wrote:

thank you all so much.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back