Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

May I be the first to say "Hello!"

Ankida

Hello, Brothers and Sisters in Satan.
I almost can't believe that this moment has arrived. Where I can be amongst my own people and take part in this glorious community.

Allow me to elaborate with a short summary of where I am coming from with the above statement: When I first discovered The Joy of Satan, years ago, it both fascinated me and felt "right", although it went against everything that I was told -My family, being the well meaning clueless x-tians that they are, didn't know better. There was this overwhelming welcoming feeling associated with this website that I stumbled upon with renewed curiosity and I chose to progress forward in secret. After several months of fighting against the indoctrination, intrusive thoughts and mental manipulation strategies of the enemy (the classic "but what if I was j00ish" filth thoughtforms, and more), I performed the dedication ritual and it was beautiful, powerful and energetic. I was happy and wanted to begin opening my chakras, but alas I was young and unfocused and ended up making a few blunders, but soldiered on either way. Life has it's ups and downs, as we all know.
Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a huge misfortune struck my family and I spiraled down for some years in many ways. Though never changing my beliefs or abandoning them, I was derailed by this event and it caused me a lot of suffering over the span of it. I was no longer in a situation that was safe and almost everything I was doing was being closely monitored, and that which wasn't, needed protecting by not partaking in obvious ways. This progressed for about eight years.

The best I could do was go to through other sources to continue delving into the JoS website and, eventually, the forums. Where I could watch from afar and share in the mission, joys and sorrows of our people here. I am a fan of many of you! but I digress.

Today, I am in another country all together. Freely working on myself, my education and my future. There is still a lot of work to do and reading to catch up on.
Praise be to our Gods!!!
I wouldn't have survived without their help and HP Hoodedcobra666's sermon on the 1st of July reminded me of that fact.

Now, I get to be here. To say Hello to all of you! For the very first time.

It is a privilege.

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!

Welcome!

Feel yourself welcomed :)

Ankida said:

Welcome. Glad for you that you managed to overcome your difficulties and start anew. As for the path, do not worry about the time you think you might have lost. The only thing that is important now is that you are here and you are making progress, slowly and steadily. Remember, even HPS Maxine was already middle aged (I am just guessing here, but approximately) and look what she managed to achieve. Stay strong on the path and trust in the Gods.

And by the way, nice profile pic.

YONE666 said:
Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=453126 time=1688977078 user_id=57]

Greetings, our great and beautiful protector dear Lydia.

There are some things I would like to ask you and get your opinion. Do you have a proton account where I can reach you?

Hello :) I see that you did email me, but I haven't been keeping up on emails lately. I will read and reply to your email soon!

Welcome! :)

Bipolar Bear said:
Ankida said:

Welcome. Glad for you that you managed to overcome your difficulties and start anew. As for the path, do not worry about the time you think you might have lost. The only thing that is important now is that you are here and you are making progress, slowly and steadily. Remember, even HPS Maxine was already middle aged (I am just guessing here, but approximately) and look what she managed to achieve. Stay strong on the path and trust in the Gods.

And by the way, nice profile pic.

You assume correctly, though I will follow your advice and continue my best regardless of age. Honestly happy to be here and message others (when time allows), it makes me feel closer to our spiritual family and the Gods. Thank you for the lovely message!
Haha, I love cats deeply. I always try to help strays and protect them where I can, as well as other animals.

AFODO said:
Feel yourself welcomed :)

I do feel welcomed, thanks to you and the others who took a moment to post their reply here.
Looking forward to getting caught up on the path!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back