Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Massive Protests In Germany Against The Jews

• Thread starter JoS Forum Contributions
  • Start date
J

JoS Forum Contributions

Massive Protests In Germany Against The Jews

Every day news reports thunder across the international press. Showing our ritual of the reverse torah ritual is working on every level. The Jewish global system is falling. Just doing the rituals not only works on every level, but gives the average Jew a bad day. Its epic winz. So keep doing them daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hynMBJH2On4

Hundreds of anti-refugee demonstrators gathered at the central station of Erfurt, Saturday, to protest against multiculturalism and decry the arrival of refugees to Europe. The protest march was met by a group of pro-refugee counter-protesters.

The protesters took to the streets at around noon local time (10:00 GMT) and marched through the city of Erfurt for over three hours with banners against Muslims and refugees.

SOT, Anti-refugee activist (German): "I live in Switzerland. All the entrance points connected to Italy are closed. Instead here [in Germany] there is no solidarity with their own people or German leadership. This kind of politician must go. And therefore we here in Erfurt, as in Berlin, say Merkel must go."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back