Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Martial Arts

allforenki

I have seen alot of ways you can use bioelectricity to fight but no info online. I dont wanna buy any books. Anyone have any ebooks or links to legit internal martial art info.

<td val[/IMG]You should email me private and we can wspeak further. I have bbeen a student of the Wu Chi and Yellow Dragon Temple styles for almost 20 years. We teach Nei Gung! Authentic and rare.   Charles

--- On Sun, 3/29/09, allforenki <allforenki@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Martial Arts
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 12:23 AM

I have seen alot of ways you can use bioelectricity to fight but no info online. I dont wanna buy any books. Anyone have any ebooks or links to legit internal martial art info.
[/TD]

Training in martial arts can become very spiritual. The concepts of focus and follow through, economy of motion, the senseing of the opponents movements before he makes them etc, this is all important. MMA is actually a return to the wholeness of a true actual martial art, because the Annunaki used grappling, submissions, striking, elbows, knees, kicks, headbutts , etc in their contests. We learned from them.

One of Sitchins translations was a match between two Annunaki princes for the right to be a king. As Satanists we are outnimbered and the xtians, muslims, jews have proven themselves throughout history to be murderers, rapists, and thieves. Prisons are full of xtians lol. \

All annunaki princes knew their form of fighting which I believe via Sitchin's works to be very close to the MMA of today. Training takes disiplene and at high levels it takes some spiritual development. You learn to push yourself past physical levels.

"One of Sitchins translations was a match between two Annunaki princes for the right to be a king."

Don't you think this is a little odd? What does it matter who is physically stronger, wouldn't it be better to have the most intelligent as King?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@... wrote:

Training in martial arts can become very spiritual. The concepts of focus and follow through, economy of motion, the senseing of the opponents movements before he makes them etc, this is all important. MMA is actually a return to the wholeness of a true actual martial art, because the Annunaki used grappling, submissions, striking, elbows, knees, kicks, headbutts , etc in their contests. We learned from them.

One of Sitchins translations was a match between two Annunaki princes for the right to be a king. As Satanists we are outnimbered and the xtians, muslims, jews have proven themselves throughout history to be murderers, rapists, and thieves. Prisons are full of xtians lol. \

All annunaki princes knew their form of fighting which I believe via Sitchin's works to be very close to the MMA of today. Training takes disiplene and at high levels it takes some spiritual development. You learn to push yourself past physical levels.

Yeah this is the topic i love the most. Bioelcetricity or some called physical magick. Ok actually everyone have this kind of magick its only many use it when theres danger and wont know they using it. Like when u run faster when u r scared or when u r in a rage your body momentarily immune to pain or damage or sometimes u get strenght u never have before
. But to those who train in this art will be greatly rewarded. For you can use it for protection or work or anything u can think of. For i have the element of smoke and it constantly flows around me. But when im using it for fights i would direct the flow to the parts i want to use it. And i do not use it on my whole body for it will be weaker if its spread out. It is just about controlling ur flow and pumping it up at time of impact. If u use everything one shot ur screwed because u cannot use the maximum energy when needed so just control your energy outburst and push it to maximum at time of impact. Best part of all if your energy strong enough u dont need imagine picture anything u can feel the energy.

<td val[/IMG]I think I have to disagree with this statement " MMA is actually a return to the wholeness of a true actual martial art."    In all actuality it is probably closer to Grecko Roman style.  MMA is a sport..and like any sport they have rules and are limited to the scope of those rules.

O-SatsuJin

--- On Thu, 3/11/10, jonathon_billing <jonathon.billing@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Martial Arts
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2010, 11:43 AM

"One of Sitchins translations was a match between two Annunaki princes for the right to be a king."

Don't you think this is a little odd? What does it matter who is physically stronger, wouldn't it be better to have the most intelligent as King?

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "heathendante" <heathendante@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

Well, it was a way the Annunaki used to test and choose their leaders. I guess you could take it up with them. I know that a person might have the best mind in the world but it will do them no good if a stupid redneck xtian idiot can beat them to death. We must be strong in all areas, the Annunaki valued submission combat for a reason, they didn't do things for silly reasons. We are spirits in physical bodies and in this dimension we have to deal with physical situations, martial arts help us do that and also martial arts have a spiritual dimension to their practice.

Hail Satan!
Dante

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@ wrote:

Also tactics, force, flow, etc can all be demonstrated in the martial arts match, martial arts study requires intelligence.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@... wrote:

Well, it was a way the Annunaki used to test and choose their leaders. I guess you could take it up with them. I know that a person might have the best mind in the world but it will do them no good if a stupid redneck xtian idiot can beat them to death. We must be strong in all areas, the Annunaki valued submission combat for a reason, they didn't do things for silly reasons. We are spirits in physical bodies and in this dimension we have to deal with physical situations, martial arts help us do that and also martial arts have a spiritual dimension to their practice.

Hail Satan!
Dante

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "heathendante" <heathendante@ wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

Jonathon Billing

Also tactics, force, flow, etc can all be demonstrated in the martial arts match, martial arts study requires intelligence.

Hail Satan!
Dante

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jonathon_billing" <jonathon.billing@ wrote:

Yeah martial arts is a fav for me too, but if any of you guys want to get martial arts training make sure that this is NOT what your instructer is like!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4VhUk3Wm-U

Hail Father and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shon_666@..." <shon_666@... wrote:

Yeah this is the topic i love the most. Bioelcetricity or some called physical magick. Ok actually everyone have this kind of magick its only many use it when theres danger and wont know they using it. Like when u run faster when u r scared or when u r in a rage your body momentarily immune to pain or damage or sometimes u get strenght u never have before
. But to those who train in this art will be greatly rewarded. For you can use it for protection or work or anything u can think of. For i have the element of smoke and it constantly flows around me. But when im using it for fights i would direct the flow to the parts i want to use it. And i do not use it on my whole body for it will be weaker if its spread out. It is just about controlling ur flow and pumping it up at time of impact. If u use everything one shot ur screwed because u cannot use the maximum energy when needed so just control your energy outburst and push it to maximum at time of impact. Best part of all if your energy strong enough u dont need imagine picture anything u can feel the energy.

What is a good martial arts to do to help focus my mind? Im gonna try serpent kung fu and of course kundalini yoga after reading about that. Is there any suggestions on other things I can do?

Also, Can anyone help my lucid dream? I wanna remember my dreams and what they mean. I would love it if I could meet another satanist here in arkansas. I need all the help I can get. My friend, a satanist down in texas, said that I have angels trying to block my path in mediation and other things because of my potential and bloodline.

Also, something that has to do with my aura. He said it has golden swirls going through it with a ting of black on the outer edges. Does anyone know what that means?

i do kempo karate my dad thought it to me when i was a kid saved my ass more then 1 time in my opinion one of the best fighting styles. and about your aura we all have a different colored aura mines white mixed with black  i don't think it means anything bad are auras are like are personality  also if any infatuator troll wants to say ''o ua we all have the same color aura'' no no we do not we are individuals being individuals is what satanism is all about. 
Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 9:43 PM

What is a good martial arts to do to help focus my mind? Im gonna try serpent kung fu and of course kundalini yoga after reading about that. Is there any suggestions on other things I can do?

Also, Can anyone help my lucid dream? I wanna remember my dreams and what they mean. I would love it if I could meet another satanist here in arkansas. I need all the help I can get. My friend, a satanist down in texas, said that I have angels trying to block my path in mediation and other things because of my potential and bloodline.

Also, something that has to do with my aura. He said it has golden swirls going through it with a ting of black on the outer edges. Does anyone know what that means?

Tai Chi or Qi Gong are all about moving energy and using it while you move. Those ones are all about energy. However, as a huge martial arts enthusiast, I have to recommend Wing Chun. It's a scientifically correct way of fighting. It's really ingenious, and there are many resources on the internet to learn it. It's a way of thinking as much as a way of fighting. ^.^
Also, black in your aura means you're sick or getting sick. You need to be doing aura cleaning every day if not multiple times a day. The enemy will always be trying to slow you down. Use their desire to keep you from succeeding as a motivator to do even better. 

Sent: Saturday, June 1, 2013 10:43 PM

Black in the aura doea not neccessarily mean sickness. Grey is the color of sickness and death. Black is not all negative color.Grey is the worst.

------------------------------
On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 12:33 PM EDT Logan Derrick wrote:

Tai Chi or Qi Gong are all about moving energy and using it while you move. Those ones are all about energy. However, as a huge martial arts enthusiast, I have to recommend Wing Chun. It's a scientifically correct way of fighting. It's really ingenious, and there are many resources on the internet to learn it. It's a way of thinking as much as a way of fighting. ^.^

Also, black in your aura means you're sick or getting sick. You need to be doing aura cleaning every day if not multiple times a day. The enemy will always be trying to slow you down. Use their desire to keep you from succeeding as a motivator to do even better. 

Black in the aura doea not neccessarily mean sickness. Grey is the color of sickness and death. Black is not all negative color.Grey is the worst.

I have trained Wing-Chun and yes, I would recommend it too :)

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 4:33 PM PDT Shannon Outlaw wrote:

From the JoS:

Black:
Black absorbs, conceals, and creates confusion and chaos, new beginnings, knowledge of hidden things, the container of light, one of the most powerful of colors. Use black for self control, endurance, and patience. Black is also a good color to use to bring discord and confusion to enemies. It can be used also for protection, binding negative forces, breaking up obstacles and blocks, reversing and breaking up negative thoughtforms. Best when applied to others.

Black rules over the base chakra, the planet Saturn, the element of earth and in the original religions, it signified new beginnings. In Satanic alchemy, black represents the step of void meditation and transformation.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

I agree, Wing Chun is a good martial art to learn especially black flag wing chun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tiffany" <bloodmoon10756@... wrote:

Yeah i wondering the same thing. Any good shit out there?`i remember hearing that most martal art dojos are fake and dont teach you the real badass moves from china. Is this true? From: "belthazorthemighty@..." <belthazorthemighty@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:29 PM

I'm considering signing up for a class any suggestions?

Hello,
Your question is TOO general to be answered like this. Be a little bit more specific what you like (grabbing,kicks with or fisting only, how brutal, are you in for sword fighting and use of weapons like swords or you prefer hand to hand). I could ad a lot more but these are some basics..
HAIL SATAN!

kind of depends on your objective.

given the fact that you posted here, im assuming you mean that you would like to learn chi projection, dim mak etc.  most oriental martial arts, like karate or kung fu, all contain this knowledge to some degree or another, HOWEVER 99.999% of MA schools these days are fucking McDojos where even the instructors do not know these techniques - they are more concerned with money than anything else. as a black belt myself i can tell you this for a fact.

the only way to learn this type of martial art is to gain knowledge yourself via the internet. your odds of finding a dojo to learn it is slim to none.

The few good schools out there that will really teach you good martial arts to protect yourself, are the modern military-style self-defense ones, for example krav maga, although theselack the ancient death touch techniques, etc.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM, <belthazorthemighty@... wrote:
  I'm considering signing up for a class any suggestions?

whatever martial art you choose, you should look for a blend of hand-hand combat AND grappling - dont make the mistake i made as a young black belt and ignore one in favor of the other

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 4:49 PM, S R <rs56584@... wrote:
  Hello,
Your question is TOO general to be answered like this. Be a little bit more specific what you like (grabbing,kicks with or fisting only, how brutal, are you in for sword fighting and use of weapons like swords or you prefer hand to hand). I could ad a lot more but these are some basics..
HAIL SATAN!

Bruce Lee seems to have had a good idea about it. But that isn't saying much compared to Martial Arts from an older age. Much of whatever information on the internet/bookstores that reveals meaningful Martial Arts seems to be going down the toilet along with much other information about true spirituality. My best advice on finding out some good teachings of Martial Arts is to explore the Astral. Talk to some Demons who have vast knowledge of such a matter. Visit the Akashic records and read/look up on it. The Internet/Bookstores are pretty much becoming desolate on giving you any solid, true information. Which really sucks.
Kikebook having made so much money, I see how Mark Fuckerfag has used it to hire reptilians, or whatever to further abolish the planet of meaningful information about spirituality.
Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [email protected], <anakinskywalker629@... wrote:

whatever martial art you choose, you should look for a blend of hand-hand combat AND grappling - dont make the mistake i made as a young black belt and ignore one in favor of the other
On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 4:49 P[/IMG]rs56584@... wrote:
  Hello,
HAIL SATAN!

I have a book that I got from Half-Price books new for 8 bucks called "The Practical Step-By-Step Guide To Martial Arts T'ai Chi and Aikido". It's by Fay Goodman, Andrew Popovic, and Peter Brady. If anyone wants to learn martial arts this is a great book because it references the solar plexus alot and its very helpful for me. I'm not sure if there is a PDF version but if there is I will try to find it and get the link

I'll find the PDF. Thanks for the info. 
Hail Satan 
On 09-May-2017 20:38, "Brooke Molina bdmolina14@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I have a book that I got from Half-Price books new for 8 bucks called "The Practical Step-By-Step Guide To Martial Arts T'ai Chi and Aikido". It's by Fay Goodman, Andrew Popovic, and Peter Brady. If anyone wants to learn martial arts this is a great book because it references the solar plexus alot and its very helpful for me. I'm not sure if there is a PDF version but if there is I will try to find it and get the link

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back