Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mars Square Tuesday March 1st interesting energies

darkmonkey666

Mars is on the 26th degree which is a critical degree conjunct venus on the critical degree and one degree away from Pluto.

Good time to start it if you want interesting results maybe good day to do spiritual warfare more too.

slyscorpion said:
Mars is on the 26th degree which is a critical degree conjunct venus on the critical degree and one degree away from Pluto.

Good time to start it if you want interesting results maybe good day to do spiritual warfare more too.

I'm definitely doing a Mars square. Also Mercury square too since its in exalted Aquarius.

slyscorpion said:

What kind of interesting energies are we talking here? I was considering using this mars square to bring me a proper sexual parterner, so that might be a bit important to know lol

WinterWarrior666 said:
slyscorpion said:

What kind of interesting energies are we talking here? I was considering using this mars square to bring me a proper sexual parterner, so that might be a bit important to know lol

Pluto and venus here is good for that too. I think this is a good time to start that kind of working.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back