Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mars Enters Scorpio 08/23/2012

Draco Majinn

This is the one I've been waiting for. Mars in Scorpio, this is an excellent time to begin the Mars mantra and improve your Sex drive, Sex appeal, Willpower, Strength of all kinds, Athletic ability and even your ability to fight. For those of us who do Martial arts like myself this is an excellent time. I actually have natal Mars in Scorpio conjunct Sun which has helped me a lot.

However there is just one problem, just after Mars enters Scorpio Saturn will soon be entering this sign and will inhibit Mars's energies. Is it still okay to perform the Mantra?

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Draco, I don't know where you heard that from but it won't mess up the mars mantra...

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 3:55 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

How would Saturn inhibit Mars's energies? I have both planets in the same sign and house in my natal chart, and my Mars is VERY strong, HPS Maxine even wrote in my report that it offsets the bad things that Saturn could have caused for me. My Saturn could have me in a really bad place, if not dead, at least broken and shattered. But my Mars kicked it's ass and gives me that attitude so I'm here!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

This is the one I've been waiting for. Mars in Scorpio, this is an excellent time to begin the Mars mantra and improve your Sex drive, Sex appeal, Willpower, Strength of all kinds, Athletic ability and even your ability to fight. For those of us who do Martial arts like myself this is an excellent time. I actually have natal Mars in Scorpio conjunct Sun which has helped me a lot.

However there is just one problem, just after Mars enters Scorpio Saturn will soon be entering this sign and will inhibit Mars's energies. Is it still okay to perform the Mantra?

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Oh okay thanks for clarifying. I didn't hear that specifically but I have heard a lot said about how Saturn restricts and hinders what it contacts. But I wasn't entirely sure whether it would cause the mantra to fail so I just wanted to be clear.

Thanks for your help.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Draco, I don't know where you heard that from but it won't mess up the mars mantra...

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 3:55 PM EDT lydia_666@... wrote:

How would Saturn inhibit Mars's energies? I have both planets in the same sign and house in my natal chart, and my Mars is VERY strong, HPS Maxine even wrote in my report that it offsets the bad things that Saturn could have caused for me. My Saturn could have me in a really bad place, if not dead, at least broken and shattered. But my Mars kicked it's ass and gives me that attitude so I'm here!

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@ wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]I have wondered about having my that in my chart too, Lydia.  I have a conjunction of these 2 planets, and every time I try to find out about it I read that it is bad.  But they don't say how its bad or why,  just that it is especially bad in Scorpio.  I have them conjunct in my natal chart in Scorpio.

June

--- On Thu, 7/26/12, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: Mars Enters Scorpio 08/23/2012
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, July 26, 2012, 3:55 PM

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan!
[/TD]

newbie question
can u do the mantra w/ out the square?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" <xxrygelxx@... wrote:

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Where can i find the Mars mantra? How does it work?

-- Eredeti üzenet --
Feladó: krazymuthauka <krazymuthauka@...Címzett: <[email protected]Elküldve: 2012. augusztus 5. 14:14Tárgy : [JoS_Astrology] Re: Mars Enters Scorpio 08/23/2012

newbie question

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

http://satans666squares.webs.com/Mars_Square.htm

http://satans666squares.webs.com/index.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tóth Anita <hedvig.20@... wrote:

-- Eredeti üzenet --
Feladó: krazymuthauka [email protected]ímzett: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]üldve: 2012. augusztus 5. 14:14Tárgy : [JoS_Astrology] Re: Mars Enters Scorpio 08/23/2012

newbie question

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" xxrygelxx@ wrote:

This is the one I've been waiting for. Mars in Scorpio, this is an excellent time to begin the Mars mantra and improve your Sex drive, Sex appeal, Willpower, Strength of all kinds, Athletic ability and even your ability to fight. For those of us who do Martial arts like myself this is an excellent time. I actually have natal Mars in Scorpio conjunct Sun which has helped me a lot .

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Thank you:)

-- Eredeti üzenet --
Feladó: krazymuthauka <krazymuthauka@...Címzett: <[email protected]Elküldve: 2012. augusztus 7. 11:44Tárgy : [JoS_Astrology] Re: Mars Enters Scorpio 08/23/2012

http://satans666squares.webs.com/Mars_Square.htm

http://satans666squares.webs.com/index.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tóth Anita <hedvig.20@... wrote:

-- Eredeti üzenet --
Feladó: krazymuthauka [email protected]ímzett: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]üldve: 2012. augusztus 5. 14:14Tárgy : [JoS_Astrology] Re: Mars Enters Scorpio 08/23/2012

newbie question

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Draco Majinn" xxrygelxx@ wrote:
&gt;
&gt; This is the one I've been waiting for. Mars in Scorpio, this is an excellent time to begin the Mars mantra and improve your Sex drive, Sex appeal, Willpower, Strength of all kinds, Athletic ability and even your ability to fight. For those of us who do Martial arts like myself this is an excellent time. I actually have natal Mars in Scorpio conjunct Sun which has helped me a lot .
&gt;
&gt; However there is just one problem, just after Mars enters Scorpio Saturn will soon be entering this sign and will inhibit Mars's energies. Is it still okay to perform the Mantra?
&gt;
&gt; Thanks.
&gt;
&gt; Hail Satan!
&gt;

I'm so doing this, It'll help me with martial arts and just better relations with men overall. I want more male friends, for some reason thats been hard for me.

Anyway, this is perfect thanks ^-^

HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL

HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS

- Lexibtyr

Thanks.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back