Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mars coming close to Earth???

Zildar Raasi

I heard that this year, Mars is going to come so close to Earth that it will appear the same size as the Moon. They say it wont happen again for another 60 000 years or so.   Anyone else heard of this??   Wont this have some strong Astrological/Physical affects on us? Especially Mars having to do with War and all.   If it does happen, it will be quite amazing!   Hail Lord Satan!!

seriously?
maybe I sound aggressive right now, but wouldn't we be able to use mars's power for an all out attack on the churches in our neighbourhoods.
I think it's a great opportunity for us all, and we should train for the moment.

oh well, maybe i'm just being weird and all, but I'm gonna use this chance to take out my local church.

AVE SATANAS

i dont think it would happen. they said it was supposed to happen last year..o i couldnt even see it, little lone it being as big as the moon.   if it does, yeah it would be amazing to see but i doubt it. maybe im wrong, scientists make and correct mistakes all the time.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, 6 June, 2009 3:19:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Mars coming close to Earth???

I heard that this year, Mars is going to come so close to Earth that it will appear the same size as the Moon. They say it wont happen again for another 60 000 years or so.   Anyone else heard of this??   Wont this have some strong Astrological/ Physical affects on us? Especially Mars having to do with War and all.   If it does happen, it will be quite amazing!   Hail Lord Satan!!

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

Its not true, look it up. You know what kind of effect that would have on our atmosphere. That just some stupid urban myth that gets sent in mass production via email. Not to mention it's extremely improbable.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

I heard that this year, Mars is going to come so close to Earth that it will appear the same size as the Moon. They say it wont happen again for another 60 000 years or so.

Anyone else heard of this??

Wont this have some strong Astrological/Physical affects on us? Especially Mars having to do with War and all.

If it does happen, it will be quite amazing!

Hail Lord Satan!!

Ya, i know now. They say it is coming closer than usual, but definitely not close enough to look like the Moon. It would have been awesome though!   Hail Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 6, 2009 5:24:24 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mars coming close to Earth???

Its not true, look it up. You know what kind of effect that would have on our atmosphere. That just some stupid urban myth that gets sent in mass production via email. Not to mention it's extremely improbable.

Hail Satan

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ ... wrote:

I heard that this year, Mars is going to come so close to Earth that it will appear the same size as the Moon. They say it wont happen again for another 60 000 years or so.

Anyone else heard of this??

Wont this have some strong Astrological/ Physical affects on us? Especially Mars having to do with War and all.

If it does happen, it will be quite amazing!

Hail Lord Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back