Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Marriaged......to a wiccan

atharzie91

The title says it all about three years ago I fell in love with my wife. We settled down and had two beautiful kids together and then we started having trust issues. She didn't tell me what she was till months after we was married and expecting our first child and ever since then things haven't been getting any better. When she wants to go out by herself I get this feeling like something isn't right and the other day my best friend and brother tol me its cause she is a mundane, and that we shouldn't have gotten together to begin with. And the kicker is that I live her with all that I am just like my kids and I would die to protect her just the same but things are getting worse between us but I don't want to leave her but I fell like its going to happen any day now if anyone can relate or help I appreciate it very much thank you

Hm, well to start with, I believe you should always act on your gut instinct. So long as you are not deluding yourself or letting your mind be clouded with emotion, your instincts are rarely wrong.
Aside from that, it seems as if this is indeed a religious issue when it shouldn't be. You loved her before, and you still do. Though of course it would be better if you could agree on a certain lifestyle and ways to raise the children, it is not your job to convert her. Truth reaches everyone eventually, and as long as you are both open and understanding, she will be no different. Just keep at it, and whenever you discuss it with her, do so as if it were a debate about morals and ethics rather than religion.

To: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 23:38:14 -0700
Subject: [JoS4adults] Marriaged......to a wiccan

The title says it all about three years ago I fell in love with my wife. We settled down and had two beautiful kids together and then we started having trust issues. She didn't tell me what she was till months after we was married and expecting our first child and ever since then things haven't been getting any better. When she wants to go out by herself I get this feeling like something isn't right and the other day my best friend and brother tol me its cause she is a mundane, and that we shouldn't have gotten together to begin with. And the kicker is that I live her with all that I am just like my kids and I would die to protect her just the same but things are getting worse between us but I don't want to leave her but I fell like its going to happen any day now if anyone can relate or help I appreciate it very much thank you

What do you mean by 'she is a mundane'...

Often people with trust issues are untrustworthy themselves...

That's the way be have been doing it since u found out but ever since our son was born she been unsure about if she wants to stay married to me and I know when she thinking about leaving me cause she becomes distant n extremely moody and yea I do love her but when's unhappy n start behaving like that it effects me and I start getting easily agitated with her and others, but idk what to do its been like this since her accident

I know that n if I was doing something wrong then yea I would understand but I'm trying to be the best husband I can be but she's told me that she feels like she wants something more than me or different than being married

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back