Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Marriage

[email protected]

I have been engaged for 6 months now, and there is no specific wedding date set yet, I am a dedicated satanist(as of a few days ago), she is agnostic. I have a few questions, 1) would she need to be a dedicated satanist to have a satanic wedding?(she has been browsing JoS for a few days, and so far she likes it)  2) would getting married in a court house be an insult to father Satan? or would he be ok with that?  3) My fiance's mom is an extremely religious alcoholic, and wants us to have a catholic wedding, but there is no way in hell i'm letting that happen, so can anyone give me some advice on what to do about that part? 

My advice about getting married would just be too damn depressing, so I'll hold off from saying anything on the topic of the old scam of "marriage." But then again, I have issues with the topic, admittedly. So, what doesn't work for me might just be great for you.

But I will wish you the best of luck surviving such a nightmarish-sounding scenario. I get chills just thinking about it. LOL!

Hail Father Satan!

---In [email protected], <albeefy@... wrote:

I have been engaged for 6 months now, and there is no specific wedding date set yet, I am a dedicated satanist(as of a few days ago), she is agnostic. I have a few questions, 1) would she need to be a dedicated satanist to have a satanic wedding?(she has been browsing JoS for a few days, and so far she likes it)  2) would getting married in a court house be an insult to father Satan? or would he be ok with that?  3) My fiance's mom is an extremely religious alcoholic, and wants us to have a catholic wedding, but there is no way in hell i'm letting that happen, so can anyone give me some advice on what to do about that part? 

It's your wedding, you do what you please. It's not your fiancee's mother marrying you, lol. She has not right to say what the wedding should be like. Maybe friendly suggestions that are not religious.Just give your fiancee time. The information will sink in. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 3:20:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Marriage

My advice about getting married would just be too damn depressing, so I'll hold off from saying anything on the topic of the old scam of "marriage." But then again, I have issues with the topic, admittedly. So, what doesn't work for me might just be great for you.

But I will wish you the best of luck surviving such a nightmarish-sounding scenario. I get chills just thinking about it. LOL!

Hail Father Satan!

A[/IMG]</var>

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

It's your wedding, you do what you please. It's not your fiancee's mother marrying you, lol. She has not right to say what the wedding should be like. Maybe friendly suggestions that are not religious.Just give your fiancee time. The information will sink in. 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 3:20:40 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: Marriage

Hail Father Satan!

I'm actually interested in hearing what a fellow brother has to say about marriage from a Satanic point of view. I know marriage isn't bad. I mean the Gods do have wives or husbands like how Lilith is the wife of Satan.

I'm sorry about sounding so negative on the topic of marriage previously. My comment was really more about the future MIL anyway but even that is unfair of me. I hope the best for you both and that your house is filled with the laughter of many children.

Hail Father Satan!

---In [email protected], <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

I'm actually interested in hearing what a fellow brother has to say about marriage from a Satanic point of view. I know marriage isn't bad. I mean the Gods do have wives or husbands like how Lilith is the wife of Satan.

it's fine, your opinion is your opinion, you are entitled to it :)

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I'm sorry about sounding so negative on the topic of marriage previously. My comment was really more about the future MIL anyway but even that is unfair of me. I hope the best for you both and that your house is filled with the laughter of many children.

Hail Father Satan!

---In [email protected], <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

Are satanic weddings different to any average wedding, or are they completely different, OR do we not have any at all? I know very little about marriage and i was curious to know if i was to get married someday. Thanks :)HAIL SATAN

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Satanic marriage is very diffirent in that it is real and binding, unlike the false xian god who longs for destroying couples and families to death and agony. It is written so in the bible...

Satanic marriage is done under Satan, and is done under the correct planetary signs and alignments for how one wishes the marriage to be. Also, one can use a specific rune to seal the marriage, making it permanent. Or one may just do a standard ritual to Satan with your beloved one and ask for such.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... es666.html

If one does not find someone to act as the high priest, your GD may do it. But I honestly think Satan is enough, cause hello..it is Father Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back