Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

marquis attacks

A. Hoyt

hi im new to the group, but i have a good idea that comes from some militant athiest i know. Now most american churches have marquis in the front of the property for displaying pro christian messages. i suggest when awake at night we go to theses churches and change the message to something offensive i.e. (in my town my buddys changed a message about jesus coming to save us to jesus is cumming on u while hes on the shitter.) i dont know what you guys might want to change it to but use creativity.

We are Law abiding, and Serious about Our commitment.

Do you know the guy who painted the cow?

it'd be funny, but in the long run it would only strengthen misguided minions towards a "protective God", who in turn would renounce your actions as "thuggery" or "Vandalism" and poor ol' Satan gets the blame for your misdirection.

Are actions should always be accompanied with Pride.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "A. Hoyt" <kill_the_tree_huggers@... wrote:

hi im new to the group, but i have a good idea that comes from some militant athiest i know. Now most american churches have marquis in the front of the property for displaying pro christian messages. i suggest when awake at night we go to theses churches and change the message to something offensive i.e. (in my town my buddys changed a message about jesus coming to save us to jesus is cumming on u while hes on the shitter.) i dont know what you guys might want to change it to but use creativity.

hehehehe i remember that cow thing.
Hail Satan!
hehehe

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forgotten.identity@..." <forgotten.identity@... wrote:

it'd be funny, but in the long run it would only strengthen misguided minions towards a "protective God", who in turn would renounce your actions as "thuggery" or "Vandalism" and poor ol' Satan gets the blame for your misdirection.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "A. Hoyt" <kill_the_tree_huggers@ wrote:

Very well said.
It's hard to restrain oneself from such punk-arse acts - the hilarity as a result is irresistable. But short-term, n in d long run damaging to our cause.

Uh, kinda awkward question but since u are leading us here in d Spiritual Warfare Training, how do we address u?
Can't be 'Mate' as I often do w most peers here n those closest to me.
Obviously I aint in ur level, n I dun wanna appear disrespectful nor presumptuous ( learned it the hard way very recently from Beelz )

Heard a lot of good things about your past works here in JoS n tho I wasn't here at d time I'd say w all honesty dat ur visible leadeship is exactly wht we need esp  newbies.

..and uh, who painted the cow?

Much respect,
Miles Redgrave

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:51:03 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: marquis attacks

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "A. Hoyt" <kill_the_tree_ huggers@. .. wrote:

Mate is fine, Brother is fine, Lucius is fine. I have been called many things My Friend, not all of them nice :)

Oh the cow thing, some guy painted Hail Satan on the side of a Cow, near a highway.... I'm sure it got the locals talking, though what impact it had on the local community towards Our Fathers cause is debatable.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Redgrave <mileswarlord666@... wrote:

Very well said.
It's hard to restrain oneself from such punk-arse acts - the hilarity as a result is irresistable. But short-term, n in d long run damaging to our cause.

Uh, kinda awkward question but since u are leading us here in d Spiritual Warfare Training, how do we address u?
Obviously I aint in ur level, n I dun wanna appear disrespectful nor presumptuous ( learned it the hard way very recently from Beelz )

Heard a lot of good things about your past works here in JoS n tho I
wasn't here at d time I'd say w all honesty dat ur visible leadeship is
exactly wht we need esp newbies.

...and uh, who painted the cow?

Much respect,
Miles Redgrave

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "A. Hoyt" <kill_the_tree_ huggers@ .. wrote:

Weird. Probably not a whole lot, or not very positive feedback. But whatever floats his boat, I guess. Lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: forgotten.identity@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:35 AM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: marquis attacks
Mate is fine, Brother is fine, Lucius is fine. I have been called many things My Friend, not all of them nice :)

Oh the cow thing, some guy painted Hail Satan on the side of a Cow, near a highway.... I'm sure it got the locals talking, though what impact it had on the local community towards Our Fathers cause is debatable.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Miles Redgrave <mileswarlord666@ ... wrote:

Very well said.

Much respect,
Miles Redgrave

____________ _________ _________ __
To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "A. Hoyt" <kill_the_tree_ huggers@ .. wrote:

Hmm painting "Hail Satan" on a cow??

That's fucking hilarious but wouldn't make Satan or His People look very positive. It makes us look....well...odd I suppose. Some people probably got a good laugh out of that one and may have joined us to see what we are all about...but we DO NOT VANDALIZE ANYTHING or....SPRAY PAINT COWS!! ;)

Hahaha

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@... wrote:

Weird. Probably not a whole lot, or not very positive feedback. But whatever floats his boat, I guess. Lol.
----- Original Message -----
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:35 AM

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Redgrave <mileswarlord666@ wrote:

Very well said.

Much respect,
Miles Redgrave

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

<pre> Yeah I once had tha bright idea of tearing down a 'merry christmas' sign but it quickly came to mind that despite me having pulled the word out of people's mind, it would quickly be replaced anyway and only possibly get me in trouble, as it was on a main road. Its much more difficult to show praise and reverence to Father when abiding by the law, but it certainly earns far more respect and worth from tha general community.

Ave Satanas! </pre>

Spray painting cows and pissing on bibles only reinforces the beliefs of those who are not Satanists with the ideas of Satanists being delinquents, outcasts, teenage misfits who are mad at their parents and the world.

If you want to make a difference, then the first step is approaching the world as an adult.. Being not only responsible for your actions, but also being cognizant of what sort of outcome those actions produce, and in knowing that, taking the most efficient approach.

Pissing on bibles and painting cows at the best will make it seem like a joke, at the worst (and people always look at the worst) it will just make you look like a disgruntled person of society, reinforce their feelings and somewhere along the line they'll disregard you as a bit loony.

Now before I get the angry peanut gallery labeling as being blasphemous towards Satan, I ask that you for once really think about things more objectively. Think about what you say and do, and what prices you want to pay and if it in fact yields the results you thought it did. Just a bit of advice :)

Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 07:13:08 -0000
To: <[email protected]

That's fucking hilarious but wouldn't make Satan or His People look very positive. It makes us look....well. ..odd I suppose. Some people probably got a good laugh out of that one and may have joined us to see what we are all about...but we DO NOT VANDALIZE ANYTHING or....SPRAY PAINT COWS!! ;)

Hahaha

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, "Allison Passino" <chimera11@. .. wrote:

Weird. Probably not a whole lot, or not very positive feedback. But whatever floats his boat, I guess. Lol.

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Miles Redgrave <mileswarlord666@ wrote:

Very well said.

Much respect,
Miles Redgrave

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

Well Krystollsynth, I share you opinion, as I am sure most here do also.

We have to be careful, considerate and mindful of Our actions for the very reasons you rightly state. I think though it is also important to not ridicule any member for actions that could be perceived as childish or foolish, for Humor is vast, as laughter is a spawn of true chaos.

So I suppose by Our individuality, Our tastes and Our uniqueness We are inclined to do things at times that does not agree with the majority or the "norm", but then We are not the "norm", not yet.

The guy who painted the cow, for him it was a victory for Satan. The guy who decided to water the books, well, for him his victory was in release. But if We look closer at these two example We see they are more based on personal defiance than Our Fathers Will. This is a fine line We all face as aspiring Champions in HIS Name. Those things we do for Satan, most often are a world apart from what We for Ourselves, but too easily confused between each other.

Satan has been the scape-goat, the underdog and the focal point of blame and shame for many a misadventure on the part of the would be Satanist. How often has a sentence been reduced or conditions lessened following a statement such as "Satan made me do it", a very xian cop out, and one We as Warriors in HIS Army should never even whisper, for We are not made to do the things We do, We do them because We want to, because We want to make a difference in a World stolen that one day, soon perhaps, it will be returned to Our Beloved Father.

In the mean time, through training and knowledge We can build a bigger picture of the task We face, the seriousness of the Goals to be achieved and most certainly a direction better than a painted cow or a piss stained bible in which to pursue Our Intentions, Our Intentions towards HIS WILL.

Respect & Honor

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], krystollsynth@... wrote:

Spray painting cows and pissing on bibles only reinforces the beliefs of those who are not Satanists with the ideas of Satanists being delinquents, outcasts, teenage misfits who are mad at their parents and the world.

If you want to make a difference, then the first step is approaching the world as an adult.. Being not only responsible for your actions, but also being cognizant of what sort of outcome those actions produce, and in knowing that, taking the most efficient approach.

Pissing on bibles and painting cows at the best will make it seem like a joke, at the worst (and people always look at the worst) it will just make you look like a disgruntled person of society, reinforce their feelings and somewhere along the line they'll disregard you as a bit loony.

Now before I get the angry peanut gallery labeling as being blasphemous towards Satan, I ask that you for once really think about things more objectively. Think about what you say and do, and what prices you want to pay and if it in fact yields the results you thought it did. Just a bit of advice :)

-----Original Message-----

Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 07:13:08
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

That's fucking hilarious but wouldn't make Satan or His People look very positive. It makes us look....well...odd I suppose. Some people probably got a good laugh out of that one and may have joined us to see what we are all about...but we DO NOT VANDALIZE ANYTHING or....SPRAY PAINT COWS!! ;)

Hahaha

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Allison Passino" <chimera11@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Miles Redgrave <mileswarlord666@ wrote:

Very well said.

Much respect,
Miles Redgrave

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

Hey!
How are u nowadays, Ms. Allison?
Kickin' arse, I bet.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 12:06:36 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: marquis attacks

Weird. Probably not a whole lot, or not very positive feedback. But whatever floats his boat, I guess. Lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: forgotten.identity@ ymail.com To: HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 12:35 AM Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: marquis attacks

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, Miles Redgrave <mileswarlord666@ ... wrote:

Very well said.

Much respect,
Miles Redgrave

Regards

Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back