Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Marilyn Manson

ceiling.down

I'm just wondering if anyone else here is a fan of him.

He met with Anton Levay a few times, and was made a reverend of the Church Of Satan. From what I've heard in interviews, he doesn't really seem to make a big deal out of it, but I don't know just how satanic he is, really. But to the best of my knowledge he's atheistic. But who knows what he really thinks.

He once said "Hopefully, I'll be remembered as the person who brought an end to Christianity." He's really about helping people realize that their morals are backwards, and just.. he's an artist.

I can't believe how hard Christians try to keep their kids, or anyone from listening to his music, how they prevent his concerts. He's harmless, what are they so scared of? I've read his autobiography and I feel kind of close to him in a way. He isn't harming anyone. I guess they know how obvious it is that Christianity is bunk, so they want to slow down the process of anyone realizing it.

-Haha yes,I am a fan of MM myself.What I really like about this guy is his way of telling people to be free,to do whatever they want and to feel good about it.Be obscene!

I have read about his inclusion in the Church of Satan.Of course,that does not mean he is atheistic.Many,many xians pretend to be xians,although they never even read one single chapter from the (false) bible (unlike most satanists,who take their time studying xianity,in order to fully reject its destructive teachings).

Personally,I wouldn't give a damn even if he was a true LaVeyan follower,it will be Satan's wrath upon him if he chooses to reject spirituality.But his music inspires free-will,rejection of xianity,desire for pleasure,all of which are philosophies that Satan constantly teaches us.

I remember a xian-propaganda documentary called "They sold their souls for rock'n'roll",in which xians finally figured out the musical revolution in the pest 50 years is related to Satan (Probably because music is a gift from Satan?).And they were like "Oh noooo,MM is corrupting teenagers,they're turning to Satan,our xian priests are running out of altar boys to molest,nooooo"

Of course,parents are another thing.Parents(especially moron-conservative ones) will try to keep away their children from breaking free.They are afraid of that which they know nothing about.But music is getting to people.If teenagers win a battle today,we are going to win a war tomorrow.

He met with Anton Levay a few times, and was made a reverend of the Church Of Satan. From what I've heard in interviews, he doesn't really seem to make a big deal out of it, but I don't know just how satanic he is, really. But to the best of my knowledge he's atheistic. But who knows what he really thinks.

He once said "Hopefully, I'll be remembered as the person who brought an end to Christianity." He's really about helping people realize that their morals are backwards, and just.. he's an artist.

I can't believe how hard Christians try to keep their kids, or anyone from listening to his music, how they prevent his concerts. He's harmless, what are they so scared of? I've read his autobiography and I feel kind of close to him in a way. He isn't harming anyone. I guess they know how obvious it is that Christianity is bunk, so they want to slow down the process of anyone realizing it.

yeah...right....this isn't Laveyan satanism group ...so dont post about those losers..........don't try to distract us.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 3:52 AM, ceiling.down <deadlytickle@... wrote:

To be honest, I never really liked him much. He has some decent songs, but overal his music is only so-so. He seems to focus more on targetting alienated, angsting teenagers that writing material with any real Satanic substance. He is an atheist as well, I doubt he even has contact with the Church of Satan anymore.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@... wrote:

I wouldn't say MM is a loser.
Neither would his bank account.

We all have different tastes.
MM got me interested in Satanism, along with Anton LeVay.

Neither of them had any bearing on my spirituality.

These people are doorways to higher learning.
Ever read his lyrics?

Many people don't have anything else to go by, or to lead them to Satan.

Give credit where credit is due.
And Manson deserves some credit.

Maybe you don't "get him". Thats ok.

DEADLYTICKLE.: there are many fans of him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], samael semiazas <shaitantolead@... wrote:

yeah...right....this isn't Laveyan satanism group ...so dont post about
those losers..........don't try to distract us.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 3:52 AM, ceiling.down <[email protected]:

He met with Anton Levay a few times, and was made a reverend of the Church
Of Satan. From what I've heard in interviews, he doesn't really seem to make
a big deal out of it, but I don't know just how satanic he is, really. But
to the best of my knowledge he's atheistic. But who knows what he really
thinks.

He once said "Hopefully, I'll be remembered as the person who brought an
end to Christianity." He's really about helping people realize that their
morals are backwards, and just.. he's an artist.

I can't believe how hard Christians try to keep their kids, or anyone from
listening to his music, how they prevent his concerts. He's harmless, what
are they so scared of? I've read his autobiography and I feel kind of close
to him in a way. He isn't harming anyone. I guess they know how obvious it
is that Christianity is bunk, so they want to slow down the process of
anyone realizing it.

Manson is probably the most famous commentator on the reality of society of our times. He is also friends with Rice who was involved in the Radio Werewolf scence back in the late eighties and early ninetys.

He has been a very powerful influence to remove christianity in the younger generations. A main theme of his message is the sage lives by his own inner nature.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecatemother" <hecatemother@... wrote:

I wouldn't say MM is a loser.
Neither would his bank account.

We all have different tastes.
MM got me interested in Satanism, along with Anton LeVay.

Neither of them had any bearing on my spirituality.

These people are doorways to higher learning.
Ever read his lyrics?

Many people don't have anything else to go by, or to lead them to Satan.

Give credit where credit is due.
And Manson deserves some credit.

Maybe you don't "get him". Thats ok.

DEADLYTICKLE.: there are many fans of him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], samael semiazas <shaitantolead@ wrote:

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 3:52 AM, ceiling.down <deadlytickle@wrote:

thinks.

anyone realizing it.

<td val[/IMG]personally, I prefer Nikolas Schreck as well as his wife Zeena La Vey Schreck!

--- On Sun, 9/6/09, vladimirblack666 <vladthegus@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Marilyn Manson
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 9:08 AM

-Haha yes,I am a fan of MM myself.What I really like about this guy is his way of telling people to be free,to do whatever they want and to feel good about it.Be obscene!

I have read about his inclusion in the Church of Satan.Of course,that does not mean he is atheistic.Many, many xians pretend to be xians,although they never even read one single chapter from the (false) bible (unlike most satanists,who take their time studying xianity,in order to fully reject its destructive teachings).

Personally,I wouldn't give a damn even if he was a true LaVeyan follower,it will be Satan's wrath upon him if he chooses to reject spirituality. But his music inspires free-will,rejection of xianity,desire for pleasure,all of which are philosophies that Satan constantly teaches us.

I remember a xian-propaganda documentary called "They sold their souls for rock'n'roll" ,in which xians finally figured out the musical revolution in the pest 50 years is related to Satan (Probably because music is a gift from Satan?).And they were like "Oh noooo,MM is corrupting teenagers,they' re turning to Satan,our xian priests are running out of altar boys to molest,nooooo"

Of course,parents are another thing.Parents( especially moron-conservative ones) will try to keep away their children from breaking free.They are afraid of that which they know nothing about.But music is getting to people.If teenagers win a battle today,we are going to win a war tomorrow.

He once said "Hopefully, I'll be remembered as the person who brought an end to Christianity. " He's really about helping people realize that their morals are backwards, and just.. he's an artist.

[/TD]

Losers? Just because they don't agree with you 100% doesn't make them losers. Only a close-minded fool would refuse to study LeVayen Satanism. They pretty much laid the groundwork for Theistic Satanism to grow and branch out. If LeVay hadn't come out and proclaimed himself a Satanist, thereby creating Satanic communities then most people wouldn't have come out and admitted to being Theistic Satanists.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], samael semiazas <shaitantolead@... wrote:

thinks.

anyone realizing it.

--

Only religions with weak beliefs, like Xianity, should be afraid of being "distracted" by Marilyn Manson. Whatever he really is, he's no threat to us. In fact, anyone who feels alienated for being right should be able to relate to him.

It seems I'm not the only one that prefers them both after watching and analyzing an interview they did. I also tried looking everywhere for information on them and their organization but, however, they appear to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Do you know where they are by any chance?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:

personally, I prefer Nikolas Schreck as well as his wife Zeena La Vey Schreck!

<td val[/IMG]You might want to try these: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ZeenaSchr ... =404745208 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mistressz ... =404745208 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/satanicwi ... =404745208 http://user.cyberlink.ch/~koenig/schreck.htm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BEh149D ... re=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IC8QJ408Kg plus a few Wikipedias. Tom Metzger's stuff is pretty good too, he's worth looking into !
--- On Tue, 9/8/09, highabove72 <highabove72@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Marilyn Manson
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 5:50 AM

It seems I'm not the only one that prefers them both after watching and analyzing an interview they did. I also tried looking everywhere for information on them and their organization but, however, they appear to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Do you know where they are by any chance?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_ 18@... wrote:

personally, I prefer Nikolas Schreck as well as his wife Zeena La Vey Schreck!
[/TD]

i am pretty shaken now..

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 11:46 PM, shadowprometheus666 <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:
  Losers? Just because they don't agree with you 100% doesn't make them losers. Only a close-minded fool would refuse to study LeVayen Satanism. They pretty much laid the groundwork for Theistic Satanism to grow and branch out. If LeVay hadn't come out and proclaimed himself a Satanist, thereby creating Satanic communities then most people wouldn't have come out and admitted to being Theistic Satanists.

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

thinks.

anyone realizing it.

Marilyn Manson once said in a interview his Religious Ideology is composed from alot of different elements, ranging from Lay Vay Satanism, Athiest, and yes even christianity. When you quoted him about him saying he'd like to be remembered being the one who brings an end to christianity, he was likely just saying that to sound impressive or "dark" I suppose, but he did admit that he does like some of the morals in christianity.

Appearences are not always what they seem.
-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Were not laveyans,so dont push his stupid ass beliefs here.Hes a blowjob really.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Tue, 9/8/09, samael semiazas <shaitantolead@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Marilyn Manson
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 10:13 PM

i am pretty shaken now..

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 11:46 PM, shadowprometheus666 <shadowprometheus666 @... wrote:

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, samael semiazas <shaitantolead@ ... wrote:

yeah...right. ...this isn't Laveyan satanism group ...so dont post about
those losers...... ....don't try to distract us.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 3:52 AM, ceiling.down <deadlytickle@ ...wrote:

thinks.

anyone realizing it.
[/TD]

Dominic Wolfheart, first off let me say I greatly respect you and just about everything you've said up until this point. However I strongly disagree with your statement. LeVay Satanism is not something that should be studied. LeVay is an athiest, not a Satanist, he believes in Satan as an Arch type, not a real entity. Furthermore every single spell and working within there teaching is riddled with hebrew backgrounds. There entire enochian dictionary constantly makes referance to leviathon, which is extremely blasphamous to Satan. Not to mention the terrible image LaVey Satanism gives us by reinforcing the stereotype that Satanism is "Dark" or "Evil", although they admit that there not, and I dont think they are (I dont believe in evil, or good in any sense.) the way they act certainly has society seeing them that way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadowprometheus666" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], samael semiazas <shaitantolead@ wrote:

thinks.

anyone realizing it.

Why exactly is Leviathan blasphemous to Satan? Just asking because I'm curious. I'm fairly new to Satanism and am at the point where I'm trying to start weeding out the fake stories from the real info. What role does Leviathan play in true Spiritual Satanism?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

Dominic Wolfheart, first off let me say I greatly respect you and just about everything you've said up until this point. However I strongly disagree with your statement. LeVay Satanism is not something that should be studied. LeVay is an athiest, not a Satanist, he believes in Satan as an Arch type, not a real entity. Furthermore every single spell and working within there teaching is riddled with hebrew backgrounds. There entire enochian dictionary constantly makes referance to leviathon, which is extremely blasphamous to Satan. Not to mention the terrible image LaVey Satanism gives us by reinforcing the stereotype that Satanism is "Dark" or "Evil", although they admit that there not, and I dont think they are (I dont believe in evil, or good in any sense.) the way they act certainly has society seeing them that way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadowprometheus666" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

thinks.

anyone realizing it.

Laveyan Satanism is the REASON the stereotype about Satanism exists. Many calling themselves Laveyan Satanists are more interested in wearing black, listening to metal music and acting according to the stereotype (like saying "evil greetings" and mostly talking about death and horror stories) than Lavey's philosophies!! Its a good thing JoS has done its best to eliminate those stereotypes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shadowprometheus666" <shadowprometheus666@ wrote:

-Dominic Wolfheart
HS/HL

thinks.

anyone realizing it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "acid312" <acid312@... wrote:
Laveyan Satanism is the REASON the stereotype about Satanism exists. Many calling themselves Laveyan Satanists are more interested in wearing black, listening to metal music and acting according to the stereotype (like saying "evil greetings" and mostly talking about death and horror stories) than Lavey's philosophies!! Its a good thing JoS has done its best to eliminate those stereotypes.
The stereotype about Satanism exists because of the name "Satan."
Most people don't know anything about the difference between LaVeyan or any kind of Satanism at all. They just think Satan = Bad.

I generally like LaVeyen Satanism, because it led me to this place, plus it motivated me to do something great. I can't take LaVey seriously when he would wear those silly costumes though, and I know the magic is flawed, but I never used it. Give him some credit!

I think it was more than 15 years ago when Marilyn Manson met Anton LaVey, anyway. I can't really speak for what he believes now, but I know he's not Xian! If you know ANYTHING about him, he's not just trying to shock people, his goal is to get people to see things differently, to not take their morals for granted, and to question it. I feel he's the kind of thinker this world needs. What's to hate about him? He's not the POPE, alright?

I think it's just a bit too melodramatic to act like your skin would blister if you touched a bible. It's just a meaningless book, and yes, Marilyn Manson has read/reads it. In an interview, he says he likes the bible the way he likes Dr Seuss. Imagine how the average Xian, who is afraid of him, would feel knowing that this dude is "not a slave to a god that doesn't exist" and he has read the bible more, and he doesn't follow it!

<td val[/IMG]So! so were John Wayne; Davy Crockett, Jim Bowie and William Travis who died at the seige of Alamo and which John Wayne magnificently photographed! [/B] George Washington, the first President of the United States was also a freemason as were quite a few others after that![/B] As for Satanists, there are a great many who are Freemasons! In fact at one time freemasonry was concidered as Satanism! Interesting thought![/B] L![/B] [/B]  [/B]  J
--- En date de : Jeu 24.6.10, zombiestourniquet <zombiestourniquet@... a écrit :
De: zombiestourniquet <zombiestourniquet@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Marilyn Manson
À: [email protected]
Date: Jeudi 24 juin 2010, 23h57

I don't think I saw anyone post this, but it deserves to be posted. Marilyn Manson is a free mason, http://www.nachtkabarett.com/theOccult/Freemasonry . =).

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "wickedclownfire" <wickedclownfire@... wrote:

i luv is music i think hes sexy
[/TD]

Is he a jew? I read a pdf in this group and he kinda looks like what they said to look for.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zombiestourniquet" <zombiestourniquet@... wrote:

I don't think I saw anyone post this, but it deserves to be posted. Marilyn Manson is a free mason, http://www.nachtkabarett.com/theOccult/Freemasonry . =).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wickedclownfire" <wickedclownfire@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]
Just been watching the soccer in South Africa ! The US against Ghana ! Unfortunately America lost, even with Bill Clinton present and he w<as sitting next to Mick Jagger! Anyway, as they say GOD BLESS AMERICA only God just wasn’t there tonight and for all Satanists, apparently the Prince of Hell was also too busy roasting chicken or something to help the US win this match! Well it’s a sorry day for the United States losing against the last African country in the race! So, the bottom line must be that; perhaps the US should go back to baseball and American football rather than try an English sport that they do not master but then again, isn’t Baseball a derivative of the English game rounders!? Stil it was a good game after all even if neither God nor Satan were at the party, we had fun and I’m sure they enjoy their Godly Sports just as we do ours! Have fun and don’t be angry, it’s only a game! L!
[/TD]

Instead of being disrespectful to ur authority why don't u take 5 and go play hide-and-go-fuck-urself.

The BETTER team won!Go cry now u miserable cunt!!

Ghana place the jewish dominated West in check. BOOM!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

Just been watching the soccer in South Africa! The US against Ghana! Unfortunately America lost, even with Bill Clinton present and he w<as sitting next to Mick Jagger! Anyway, as they say GOD BLESS AMERICA only God just wasn’t there tonight and for all Satanists, apparently the Prince of Hell was also too busy roasting chicken or something to help the US win this match! Well it’s a sorry day for the United States losing against the last African country in the race!
So, the bottom line must be that; perhaps the US should go back to baseball and American football rather than try an English sport that they do not master but then again, isn’t Baseball a derivative of the English game rounders!?
Stil it was a good game after all even if neither God nor Satan were at the party, we had fun and I’m sure they enjoy their Godly Sports just as we do ours!
Have fun and don’t be angry, it’s only a game!
L!

<td val[/IMG]Absolutely speaking as a brit, it was good to see the U.S progress to tis stage and they played well, the game is really progressing there even if most of the players play for European Teams. Satan is with us

Dave
--- On <b style="color:r[/IMG]Sat, 26/6/10, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... [/B] wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] US verses Ghana
Date: Saturday, 26 June, 2010, 22:20

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]
Just been watching the soccer in South Africa ! The US against Ghana ! Unfortunately America lost, even with Bill Clinton present and he w<as sitting next to Mick Jagger! Anyway, as they say GOD BLESS AMERICA only God just wasn’t there tonight and for all Satanists, apparently the Prince of Hell was also too busy roasting chicken or something to help the US win this match! Well it’s a sorry day for the United States losing against the last African country in the race! So, the bottom line must be that; perhaps the US should go back to baseball and American football rather than try an English sport that they do not master but then again, isn’t Baseball a derivative of the English game rounders!? Stil it was a good game after all even if neither God nor Satan were at the party, we had fun and I’m sure they enjoy their Godly Sports just as we do ours! Have fun and don’t be angry, it’s only a game! L!
[/TD]
[/TD]

Well said and I'm proud of you too....the best team wins...hail lucifer..azazel my true brother!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
On Jun 26, 2010 6:26 PM, Syt D <jri9vero@... wrote:

Instead of being disrespectful to ur authority why don't u take 5 and go play hide-and-go-fuck-urself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

Just been watching the soccer in South Africa! The US against Ghana! Unfortunately America lost, even with Bill Clinton present and he w<as sitting next to Mick Jagger! Anyway, as they say GOD BLESS AMERICA only God just wasn’t there tonight and for all Satanists, apparently the Prince of Hell was also too busy roasting chicken or something to help the US win this match! Well it’s a sorry day for the United States losing against the last African country in the race!
So, the bottom line must be that; perhaps the US should go back to baseball and American football rather than try an English sport that they do not master but then again, isn’t Baseball a derivative of the English game rounders!?
Stil it was a good game after all even if neither God nor Satan were at the party, we had fun and I’m sure they enjoy their Godly Sports just as we do ours!
L!

That seemed a bit harsh.....

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 26, 2010, at 18:33, "Syt D" <jri9vero@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

L!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dalovey_wolf" <dharris791@... wrote:
Is he a jew? I read a pdf in this group and he kinda looks like what they said to look for.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zombiestourniquet" <zombiestourniquet@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wickedclownfire" <wickedclownfire@ wrote:

no hes not a Jew or a Freemason he was given a crimson card by Levey certifying his as a minister in the Church Of Satan but hes only delivered a few sermons he believes in the Buy-bull as well as the satanic bible he just has his own interpretations of it

<td val[/IMG]
Don’t you get it; it was a joke, a big farting joke! A bit twisted, a bit warped I grant you but none the less a joke! I’ve been a Satanist for 48 years ever since I refused to kiss the bishops ring at my FORCED catholic conformation! My mother told me then that I had the Devil in me and it has been so ever since but, just like Satan, I have a sense of humour and there, it was “let’s all laugh together thingy” and believe you me, SATAN HAS A SENSE OF HUMOUR! So don’t get uptight about it, it’s a waste of good energy and it’s always the one who get angry who suffers! HAIL SATAN L!
--- En date de : Sam 26.6.10, Syt D <jri9vero@... a écrit :
De: Syt D <jri9vero@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Re: US verses Ghana
Date: Samedi 26 juin 2010, 22h33

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@... wrote:

L!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG] Yeah good game all the same! However, personally, I prefer Cricket; it’s more laid back and does remind me of my School days at Townmead Secondary Modern in West Drayton Middlesex where I grew up! L
--- En date de : Sam 26.6.10, dave reynolds <hardmaster_666@... a écrit :
De: dave reynolds <hardmaster_666@...
Objet: Re: [JoyofSatan666] US verses Ghana
Date: Samedi 26 juin 2010, 22h45

<td vAl[/IMG]Absolutely speaking as a brit, it was good to see the U.S progress to tis stage and they played well, the game is really progressing there even if most of the players play for European Teams. Satan is with us

Dave
--- On <b style="COLOR:r[/IMG]Sat, 26/6/10, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ yahoo.com [/B] wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] US verses Ghana
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Saturday, 26 June, 2010, 22:20

<td style="FONT-FA[/IMG]
Just been watching the soccer in South Africa ! The US against Ghana ! Unfortunately America lost, even with Bill Clinton present and he w<as sitting next to Mick Jagger! Anyway, as they say GOD BLESS AMERICA only God just wasn’t there tonight and for all Satanists, apparently the Prince of Hell was also too busy roasting chicken or something to help the US win this match! Well it’s a sorry day for the United States losing against the last African country in the race!
[TR] So, the bottom line must be that; perhaps the US should go back to baseball and American football rather than try an English sport that they do not master but then again, isn’t Baseball a derivative of the English game rounders!? Stil it was a good game after all even if neither God nor Satan were at the party, we had fun and I’m sure they enjoy their Godly Sports just as we do ours! Have fun and don’t be angry, it’s only a game!
[TR] L!
[/TD]

In an interview, Marilyn said it was just a title given to him by a friend, who is obviously Anton LaVey. Marilyn Manson hates Christianity and The Abrahamic Religions so much, but yet, he seems to use a lot of symbolism concerning occultism and has a fascination with Freemasonry. Upon being asked about being a freemason himself, he replied that he wouldn't give his opinion on it until others revealed more information about the organization. Then he said that it was a new group with an old name, or something similar to that. He seems quite aware of the Freemasons being Satanists, and what they practice, so.

Sent from my iPod

Oi no need to harras each other it's just a game mate. FUCK

From Jay
Ave Satanus 

On 27/06/2010, at 2:19 PM, "Eddie Power" <aleman92102@... wrote:
  Well said and I'm proud of you too....the best team wins...hail lucifer..azazel my true brother!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

On Jun 26, 2010 6:26 PM, Syt D <jri9vero@yahoo. com wrote:

Instead of being disrespectful to ur authority why don't u take 5 and go play hide-and-go- fuck-urself.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Grondwitch <loki_grondwitch18@ ... wrote:

L!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back