Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Marijuana and Meditation

Ian1

I recently read here, the dangers of smoking refer. I never paid it any heed till now because 1. its on this forum and 2. I thought well, its not a cigarette so it can't be that harmful.

My question Is could smoking refer hinder me from making as much progress in my power meditation? I dont meditate on it. I'm done with as of now, knowing it puts a hole in my aura. But if its holding me back from more progress in meditation. I'm going to be pretty upset because I've been working on opening every last chakra, and we all know its a whole lot of work. So any answers or comments are very much appreciated.
Hail Satan!

If you're done with it what are you worried about? Just keep Meditating.
Good job quitting that shit ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@... wrote:

I recently read here, the dangers of smoking refer. I never paid it any heed till now because 1. its on this forum and 2. I thought well, its not a cigarette so it can't be that harmful.

My question Is could smoking refer hinder me from making as much progress in my power meditation? I dont meditate on it. I'm done with as of now, knowing it puts a hole in my aura. But if its holding me back from more progress in meditation. I'm going to be pretty upset because I've been working on opening every last chakra, and we all know its a whole lot of work. So any answers or comments are very much appreciated.
Hail Satan!

Yes, 'Reefer' will hinder you in every way - mentally, physically, and spiritualy.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

This topic has been discussed at length. Seek the forum.

In a nutshell - weed makes holes in the aura, the same holes which power meditations close. Weed hinders your spiritual progress.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Thank you.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Yes, 'Reefer' will hinder you in every way - mentally, physically, and spiritualy.

Hail Satan
thank you
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Why thank you, I wasn't addicted, being the fact it was a easy descion to make to quit after reading about some of the effects it has towards the brain. I just liked smoking refer here and there.
I made progress in my meditations during the time I smoked it. Just wondering if ill make a greater leap in meditation without it In My system anymore. Thanks for your comments
Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

If you're done with it what are you worried about? Just keep Meditating.
Good job quitting that shit ;)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ian" <iantmcgee@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Wait is this true? Satanist are not to suppose to smoke pot? Cause I am somewhat of a stoner and I've been smoking pot since September, but I use it as a spiritual medicine, I use it to ease my joint and back pain and to help me sleep and get through the day at times. I even use it to clear my thoughts when i meditate...Is that bad? Did I fuck up a little bit? now should I rely on the power of Satan and meditation to do the good things that pot actually does? cause this Friday I've only been a Satanist for two weeks ,and wow, so many amazing things have happened already.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

My opinion is that you should have first asked whether there's any member here who uses marijuana and still manage to effectively carry out the meditations.

If I was a non-alcoholic and partook in any activity with an individual who happened to ask me if engaging in the same activity while drunk is "ok", my obvious answer would be "no".

Hail Satan!

You only think Pot does good things for you when it will only do destructive things to you. Stoned = Not Aware.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjmetalhead94" <hardrockerty@... wrote:

Wait is this true? Satanist are not to suppose to smoke pot? Cause I am somewhat of a stoner and I've been smoking pot since September, but I use it as a spiritual medicine, I use it to ease my joint and back pain and to help me sleep and get through the day at times. I even use it to clear my thoughts when i meditate...Is that bad? Did I fuck up a little bit? now should I rely on the power of Satan and meditation to do the good things that pot actually does? cause this Friday I've only been a Satanist for two weeks ,and wow, so many amazing things have happened already.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Yes you should definitely not smoke weed. It is completely pointless and serves no purpose. It definitely serves no spiritual purpose. All it does is fuck up your brain by leaving cannibinoids lurking in your brain's tissue.

You are better off without it. Responsibility to the responsible.

------------------------------
On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 6:01 AM PDT keeperofstone wrote:

You only think Pot does good things for you when it will only do destructive things to you. Stoned = Not Aware.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjmetalhead94" <hardrockerty@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

There is no flat-out rule that Satanists "are not supposed to smoke
weed". However, we realize that weed will ruin your brain and your
liver, and weaken your lungs. Which would you rather have when you are
trying to develop your soul, a brain that is intact or one that is
ruined? If you are trying to do magick to gain more wealth, would you
rather have a brain that is in good condition, or one ruined by weed?
If you are trying to rid yourself of kikes or xians at work, would you
rather have your brain in good condition, or have it ruined?

Additionally, using drugs (and the ones you get from the psychiatrist
are even worse) will ruin your aura. Not only is your brain ruined, but
you are more vulnerable to being enslaved. While sober, you might be
able to discern whether someone is a Gentile or a kike before becoming
attached to them. While stoned, that becomes far less reliable--you are
more likely to fall under a spell of a kike. And, if you do, the damage
will be worse for being under the influence of drugs. You are more
likely to experience problems with the angels, both while under the
drugs and afterwards. You might be able to fix the aura--though your
brain will be impaired. But the angels (and kikes) will do the damage
while you are vulnerable, and you cannot fix your aura while high. If
you do drugs, you need to ask whether it's worth it.

That aside, it is up to each of us to make that decision. Satan can and
will help you to lose the "need(??)" for these drugs. Unlike joke-hova
and jewsus, Satan will not get pissed and threaten you with damnation
for using drugs, above and beyond what the drugs themselves can do (and
the angels that take advantage of the situation). And, no matter how
many times you slip up, Satan is willing to help you to beat a drug
addiction and then repair the damage caused by the drugs so long as you
are sincere. You cannot fool Satan--"Just one more fix, and I can tell
Satan I am sorry" or "One more fix won't hurt--Satan will fix the
damage" will not work. However, if you are battling an addiction or
fall into drug use, and later wish to work toward prevention of future
lapses, Satan can and will work with you without guilt. Honesty is
what's important here--so long as you are honest with Satan, He will not
treat you as a scum because you failed again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone"
<brucekuersteiner@... wrote:
You only think Pot does good things for you when it will only do
destructive things to you. Stoned = Not Aware.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjmetalhead94" hardrockerty@
wrote:
Wait is this true? Satanist are not to suppose to smoke pot? Cause I
am somewhat of a stoner and I've been smoking pot since September, but I
use it as a spiritual medicine, I use it to ease my joint and back pain
and to help me sleep and get through the day at times. I even use it to
clear my thoughts when i meditate...Is that bad? Did I fuck up a little
bit? now should I rely on the power of Satan and meditation to do the
good things that pot actually does? cause this Friday I've only been a
Satanist for two weeks ,and wow, so many amazing things have happened
already.
<brucekuersteiner@ wrote:
Yes, 'Reefer' will hinder you in every way - mentally, physically,
and spiritualy.
Hail Satan

I recently read here, the dangers of smoking refer. I never paid
it any heed till now because 1. its on this forum and 2. I thought well,
its not a cigarette so it can't be that harmful.
My question Is could smoking refer hinder me from making as much
progress in my power meditation? I dont meditate on it. I'm done with as
of now, knowing it puts a hole in my aura. But if its holding me back
from more progress in meditation. I'm going to be pretty upset because
I've been working on opening every last chakra, and we all know its a
whole lot of work. So any answers or comments are very much appreciated.
Hail Satan!

Your words are flat-out inspiring. Thank you very much.
I'm copying those words to my phone to re-read. Inspiring. Honestly thank you.
hail Satan!!!! He always finds a way for me to get of a rut rise above with knowledge and evole.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tjmetalhead94" hardrockerty@
wrote:

already.

and spiritualy.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!

Thanks buddy, I did enjoy smoking a bit of refer here and there.. But since it is, effecting my spiritual growth. Then there's no way I'm ever smoking again. Point blank, done with it..
Hail Satan motherfucker.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

This topic has been discussed at length. Seek the forum.

In a nutshell - weed makes holes in the aura, the same holes which power meditations close. Weed hinders your spiritual progress.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Hail Satan

wrote:

already.

and spiritualy.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
I myself have quit, when my mind was opened to its spiritual defects, physical and mental as well. ty for all the Information
Hail Satan! and the Four Crown Princes of Hell!
Glory to all the Dedicated Warrior of Satan

1st most of the replies are from ignorant people.
i'v been smoking weed for 8 years now, and i will never stop
because there is no reason for that.

2nd, when i have a privacy, i smoke before meditating
and i see that it amplifies the process of meditating
you can reach levels while your HIGH, that u can't reach when ur sober

the best thing to do is try it for ur self and see the result

never ask ignorant people who don't know what they are talking about

Its amusing that you so hopelessly try and troll and cause confusion within the groups.

First off, this is the first time your name has popped up, clear sign of a troll.

Next, you are calling the opinion of just about the whole of the JoS Community ignorant, and don't know what they're talking about.

And then theres the fact you're coming in here supporting the use of marijuana, when the topic has been discussed and debunked to death. If you're going to even bother trying to troll and cause confusion, at least put some effort into it. Otherwise don't even bother, you're wasting your time. You outed yourself before you opened your mouth.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "3zo0oz al ba6al" <m7ashesh_online@... wrote:

I'm sure you can't speak from experience her. Since you've been smoking for 8 years there is a good chance that you haven't had a brain free of mind altering substances since the day you first started smoking. So how would you know the difference between levels that can be reached through meditation sober and when high. You definitely wouldn't be speaking with personal experience. You are starting to seem more like the ignorant deluded fuck who is insulting an entire group of people because you are so sad that there are people better than you. People that don't need to be stoned out of there mind to feel true spiritual progress. People that can change their lives because they're not so doped out that taking control of yourself is just too hard.

The easiest way to excuse your own pitiful actions is by justifying the things you do. You can just delude yourself and keep on telling yourself what you do is right so then you don't have to take any responsibility for your actions.

Or you are just a Jew or infiltrator who is trying to cause trouble. Either way you will have no success here.

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 1:54 PM PDT 3zo0oz al ba6al wrote:

I just cant say enough and stress enough about being sober when you come to Lucifer. Lucifer is not a joke and he and his demons are not to be taken lightly. Drugs do not solve a problem or make you closer to him they only create problems and lose his respect. I also agree there is no way you can know where you are on your meditation if you are in a state of being high. Please consider a sober path or perhaps find a different belief system as it is insulting to me and Lucifer I am sure to do these things. Hail Lucifer VR

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

I'm sure you can't speak from experience her. Since you've been smoking for 8 years there is a good chance that you haven't had a brain free of mind altering substances since the day you first started smoking. So how would you know the difference between levels that can be reached through meditation sober and when high. You definitely wouldn't be speaking with personal experience. You are starting to seem more like the ignorant deluded fuck who is insulting an entire group of people because you are so sad that there are people better than you. People that don't need to be stoned out of there mind to feel true spiritual progress. People that can change their lives because they're not so doped out that taking control of yourself is just too hard.

The easiest way to excuse your own pitiful actions is by justifying the things you do. You can just delude yourself and keep on telling yourself what you do is right so then you don't have to take any responsibility for your actions.

Or you are just a Jew or infiltrator who is trying to cause trouble. Either way you will have no success here.

Getting High turns off your 'Discriminator' and Unlocks the 'Doors' to Your "Mind' and allows any negative enity or energy to take over - Not a Good position to be IN.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nat" <velveteenrabbit71@... wrote:

I just cant say enough and stress enough about being sober when you come to Lucifer. Lucifer is not a joke and he and his demons are not to be taken lightly. Drugs do not solve a problem or make you closer to him they only create problems and lose his respect. I also agree there is no way you can know where you are on your meditation if you are in a state of being high. Please consider a sober path or perhaps find a different belief system as it is insulting to me and Lucifer I am sure to do these things. Hail Lucifer VR

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

Okay, getting high is not the answer. In fact I use to smoke weed, well I did it every now and then but I was not a pot head. However, the first time I smoked the weed, it distorted my lack of judgement and whatever was around me magnified my fears and emotions were out of control. it does turn off your 'Discriminator'. and I speak from personal experience from the past. But honestly if you are here to see if anyone in SS approves of your actions doing weed, then you should find some place else to go because most of us are on a path of self-respect and being clean, not just to us, but to Father Satan and the Demons as well.

Getting High turns off your 'Discriminator' and Unlocks the 'Doors' to Your "Mind' and allows any negative enity or energy to take over - Not a Good position to be IN.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nat" <velveteenrabbit71@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

Agreed my friends. Marijuana is stupid and unneccesary. Anyone who doesn't see it as such is the above.

I assume this person is a troll because his name is not familiar so I hope nobody takes this seriously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blessedchildoflucifer" <blessedchildoflucifer@... wrote:

Okay, getting high is not the answer. In fact I use to smoke weed, well I did it every now and then but I was not a pot head. However, the first time I smoked the weed, it distorted my lack of judgement and whatever was around me magnified my fears and emotions were out of control. it does turn off your 'Discriminator'. and I speak from personal experience from the past. But honestly if you are here to see if anyone in SS approves of your actions doing weed, then you should find some place else to go because most of us are on a path of self-respect and being clean, not just to us, but to Father Satan and the Demons as well.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nat" <velveteenrabbit71@ wrote:

These articles beg to differ.

teenwitch.com/religiousfreedom/bloodlibel.html
budfacts.com/243/new-study-proves-that-marijuana-increases-braincell-formation/

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Agreed my friends. Marijuana is stupid and unneccesary. Anyone who doesn't see it as such is the above.

I assume this person is a troll because his name is not familiar so I hope nobody takes this seriously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blessedchildoflucifer" <blessedchildoflucifer@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Again, its been done to death. Disproved and debunked to no end. And you still try to push it. How is this tactical or efficient.
Maybe you kikes are running out of money to pay people to troll these groups.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melisarandren" <melisarandren@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@" <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blessedchildoflucifer" <blessedchildoflucifer@ wrote:

Hail Satan

What BS. You could increase your brain cells 1000 fold but if you clog up and inpede the chemical electrical system it runs on - all you end up with is a big stupid (dumb) brain. The article even said marijuana users have a 'no worries' kind of outlook on life. No kidding they are high.

Suppose you plan to go on an aeroplane and you have a choice between two pilots. One is sober and the other is High on Marijuana. Which one would you pick? Pick the High one and you made the wrong decision - the stupid choice. Same thing in peronal use of marijuana. A 'no worries road' to nowhere.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melisarandren" <melisarandren@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@" <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

How is a drug that the more you do of it. The more literally retarded you become [burnt out]. Going to make you a bright light again? Next time spare us the Judeo-friendly, Wicca-xianity, "sources."
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:34:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Marijuana and Meditation
  What BS. You could increase your brain cells 1000 fold but if you clog up and inpede the chemical electrical system it runs on - all you end up with is a big stupid (dumb) brain. The article even said marijuana users have a 'no worries' kind of outlook on life. No kidding they are high.

Suppose you plan to go on an aeroplane and you have a choice between two pilots. One is sober and the other is High on Marijuana. Which one would you pick? Pick the High one and you made the wrong decision - the stupid choice. Same thing in peronal use of marijuana. A 'no worries road' to nowhere.

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "melisarandren" <melisarandren@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "enkisson_descarte_666@" <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "blessedchildoflucifer" <blessedchildoflucifer@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Nat" <velveteenrabbit71@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

The the only begging those articles she linked do. Is beg for the Jews. Along with that entire Wiccan site.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 7:21:02 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Marijuana and Meditation
  Again, its been done to death. Disproved and debunked to no end. And you still try to push it. How is this tactical or efficient.
Maybe you kikes are running out of money to pay people to troll these groups.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "melisarandren" <melisarandren@... wrote:

Hail Satan.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "enkisson_descarte_666@" <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "blessedchildoflucifer" <blessedchildoflucifer@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Nat" <velveteenrabbit71@ wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Enkiss on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@ wrote:

This article is a fucking joke.

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan

Ok first off the name of the website is called budfacts.com. That right there shows they are coming from a bias.

"Professor Xia Zhang and some of his colleagues at Saskatchewan University decided to test a synthetic form of THC (HU210) on a group of test rats to observe the effects the drug has on neurogenesis (brain cell formation and generation). They gave these rats HIGH DOSES of the THC-like compound twice a day, everyday for a period of ten days to get a good idea of THC's effects on brain cells."
So their experiment isn't even about smoking weed. It's is about injecting rat's full of synthentic THC. Not to mention the experiment was only done once and in science that doesn't prove a fucking thing. Marijuana effects the mind more and more over time because the THC is stored in fat tissue in the brain. The THC reserves in your brain DO effect your brain. There have been hundreds of tests that prove this.

The whole idea of weed being the influence of the greatest artists in our time is a extremely ignorant saying. Half of the artists and musicians today will not be remembered throughout the ages probably beccause they were high. it shows in their art. You never hear about Beethoven or Picasso being stoned out of their mind and partying. No instead they ofund something to do with their life other than smoke weed. This lead to real motivation and they created forms of art so unique they are landmarks in human history.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/super-high-me/
Note that on this website the test subject's test on the first month was effected to a life time of THC abuse.

http://teenwitch.com/religiousfreedom/bloodlibel.html
Teenwitch.com is a little too much. I respect that they list cases of witch huntings. I also like that they point out that Jews can practice magick but pagans will get the death penalty for it. This website does make a lot of invalid and crackpot claims. THE BIGGEST BEING OF BAST. I am pretty sure this would actually be referring to Inanna. (I may be wrong) Their claim of Bast being the goddess of Weed is idiotic nonetheless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melisarandren" <melisarandren@ wrote:

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkisson_descarte_666@..." <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:
Ok first off the name of the website is called budfacts.com. That right there shows they are coming from a bias.

"Professor Xia Zhang and some of his colleagues at Saskatchewan University decided to test a synthetic form of THC (HU210) on a group of test rats to observe the effects the drug has on neurogenesis (brain cell formation and generation). They gave these rats HIGH DOSES of the THC-like compound twice a day, everyday for a period of ten days to get a good idea of THC's effects on brain cells."
So their experiment isn't even about smoking weed. It's is about injecting rat's full of synthentic THC. Not to mention the experiment was only done once and in science that doesn't prove a fucking thing. Marijuana effects the mind more and more over time because the THC is stored in fat tissue in the brain. The THC reserves in your brain DO effect your brain. There have been hundreds of tests that prove this.

The whole idea of weed being the influence of the greatest artists in our time is an extremely ignorant statement. Half of the artists and musicians today will not be remembered throughout the ages . This is more than likely caused by the fact that they were high. It shows in their art. You never hear about Beethoven or Picasso being stoned out of their mind and partying. No instead they found something to do with their life other than smoke weed. This lead to real motivation and they created forms of art so unique that are landmarks in human history.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/super-high-me/
Note that on this website the test subject's test on the first month was effected to a life time of THC abuse.

http://teenwitch.com/religiousfreedom/bloodlibel.html
Teenwitch.com is a little too much. I respect that they list cases of witch huntings. I also like that they point out that Jews can practice magick but pagans will get the death penalty for it. This website does make a lot of invalid and crackpot claims. THE BIGGEST BEING OF BAST. I am pretty sure this would actually be referring to Inanna. (I may be wrong) Their claim of Bast being the goddess of Weed is idiotic nonetheless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "melisarandren" <melisarandren@ wrote:

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan

Enough of this silliness!! The fact is it's not needed, or even necessary for that matter, and if used to help with power meditation you're going to build a dependency to this and I ask you how is an illegal dependency going to help you to achieve anything? It's not.
As true SS we believe in the freedom of choice so if YOU choose to take these kind of drugs then by all means do but, stop arguing and trying to promote illegal and destructive substances on here! Especially when the issue has clearly been resolved.
It's over played on these groups and, quite frankly getting annoying. If you're weak enough to use it then do so but leave others out of it.

Sorry, I had to get that stress off my chest. No substance especially marijuana is as enlightening as the Power Meditations we have. Stay strong and advance yourself and you'll soon understand.

Hail Father Satan and the Mighty Gods of Duat!

Hail Lord Enki
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Marchosias

Heil Hitler and all Nazi Heroes!

It is true that using such a drug will not help you improve, it is like a fake sense of security. And as said above it is not a needed source, it is a want not a need. My Soulmate who use to be bad for doing pot and then started doing worse stuff recently gave it all up because he relized there was no improvement, just a fake sense of improvement and he gave it all up knowing that it truly was not worth the money nor the want to have it in his life.
But if you do decide to do such drugs, then by all means do but please do not pressure or advice others to do such things. I personally believe it does destroy your aura and makes you more negative in ways, but thats my point of view.
I'm sure I dont have to point out that once you stop using the drug you will notice improvement.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Gods of Duat!
Heil Hitler!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samuel Martin <firstblood@... wrote:

Enough of this silliness!! The fact is it's not needed, or even necessary for that matter, and if used to help with power meditation you're going to build a dependency to this and I ask you how is an illegal dependency going to help you to achieve anything? It's not.
As true SS we believe in the freedom of choice so if YOU choose to take these kind of drugs then by all means do but, stop arguing and trying to promote illegal and destructive substances on here! Especially when the issue has clearly been resolved.
It's over played on these groups and, quite frankly getting annoying. If you're weak enough to use it then do so but leave others out of it.

Sorry, I had to get that stress off my chest. No substance especially marijuana is as enlightening as the Power Meditations we have. Stay strong and advance yourself and you'll soon understand.

Hail Father Satan and the Mighty Gods of Duat!

Hail Lord Enki
Hail Enlil
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Marchosias

Heil Hitler and all Nazi Heroes!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back