Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Marbas

Great, Coincidence? No, I believe there is more to it, Find it out :)
Nice experience. 

I don't believe in coincidences. There's always a reason something happens,  I believe. :)Thanks for sharing. Hail Satan!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 6:52:10 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Marbas

Great, Coincidence? No, I believe there is more to it, Find it out :)
Nice experience. 

I go through this a lot. :) Like I will hear the name of a god/goddess or read it, and than suddenly I will get a very warm feeling, like "now that I know you, I like you" kinda thing. Like yesterday when me and Brian summoned, I felt a warmth the moment he said Balam's name and we agreed on a time that we could talk. I also was remember when I was looking for a GD when I was new. I felt a warmth immediately when I read Belial's name. <3 I've also felt warmth when Brian has read fur fur's name or said Haagenti's name. Once when he said Astaroth's name, I felt her energy REALLY strongly and got chills. :) These aren't coincidences. When you go through something like this, you should talk to the god/goddess and see what they want. :)   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: Jos <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 5:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Marbas

Wow, thanks a lot! All of you who answered, yeah, this might not be a coincidence! Truthfully, when I was searching for my GD in the demon's pages, I felt such a strong love like feeling towards Asmodeus. It was quite remarkable, I still feel it whenever I read his description. With Marbas it was different, it was like a warm friend like feeling. I will definitely talk to them, thank you.
Hail Satan!  
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Marbas

I go through this a lot. :) Like I will hear the name of a god/goddess or read it, and than suddenly I will get a very warm feeling, like "now that I know you, I like you" kinda thing. Like yesterday when me and Brian summoned, I felt a warmth the moment he said Balam's name and we agreed on a time that we could talk. I also was remember when I was looking for a GD when I was new. I felt a warmth immediately when I read Belial's name. <3 I've also felt warmth when Brian has read fur fur's name or said Haagenti's name. Once when he said Astaroth's name, I felt her energy REALLY strongly and got chills. :) These aren't coincidences. When you go through something like this, you should talk to the god/goddess and see what they want. :)   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: Jos <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 5:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Marbas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back